• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Sage

Fav Sage

• Saria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darunia

• Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Raru

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Who is your favorite sage?

Saria: Link's friend. Bright and cheery. Gave Link the Fairy Occarina and taught him Saria's song

Darunia: Link's sworn brother. Big and tough. Gave link the spiritual stone of fire.(I think)

Ruto: Link's almost to be wife. Bratty and Snotty. Gave Link the spiritual stone of water or somthing.

Impa: Zelda's assistant person. Big and Strong. Showed Link the way out of the palace garden.

Nabooru: 2nd leader of Gerudo Fortress. Brave and Noble. Helped Link try to destroy Ganondorf.

Raru: Did nothin much but advice. Wise and Noble

I didn't put gav a medallion to Link cause every singl one did that.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'd have to go with either Saria or Nabooru.
Saria and Link had been life-long friends, so there's that special bond between them, and Nabooru, I just found mysterious. Plus, she was a Gerudo.

K

Kintenbo

Saria reminds me a LOT of Nino from Fire Emblem 7 (which is the first one in America).
nino.png
Since I'm a big fan of Nino, I've taken to a liking to Saria. Oddly enough, Nino can promote into a Sage (not likely though, she appears super late and stuff), making the similarities between the two even bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I have to say Saria. Just one of those trusted friends that you grow up with. When Ruto was a sage, I was like "Thank God Link doesn't have to marry her!"
It was kinda funny when Link managed to turn on Ruto after defeating Barnigade, and Link started freaking out! I would love to see their kids! Half Hylian, half Zora...

Kybyrian

Nabooru, can't really explain why. But there was something about her that made me like her.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Darunia(hug time, goron brother xD), Impa(she looks like a kick *** girl in OoT) and Nabooru as a certain je ne sais quois...
Sorry i had to name more than one

I would have chose Darunia because he recognises your true power and thanks you for saving his tribes food supplies and make you his sworn brother. Later on when he has a kid as well he names his son after you because of wat you did for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom