• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Sage

Fav Sage

• Saria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darunia

• Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Raru

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazumi

chagy
Ummmm.... I would have to say Nabooru because she is Gerudo and they are my favourite race. But I also like Impa second because she is cool and is a Shiekah. Also did you know in the fake Zelda movie trailer Impa looks like Ivy from SC? This may be off topic a tad but Saria and Link should not get together! Nor Malon and Link! Zelda and Link must be together!:D

A

Ando

I'd have to say that it's likely a tie between Saria and Darunia. Saria's a great character, and Darunia is just so amusing... It's hard to choose, really.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Darunia. He's amusing, scares people with hugs, and dances better than Rick Astley. He's one of my favorite characters in OoT.

I guess Darunia. I liked all the sages, especially their variety, but I suppose I liked Darunia best.

He practically worshipped the ground you walked on after you beat Dodongo's Cavern... XD

C

cpunerd96

The poll is closed so I can't vote.
Raru is my favorite sage because he is old and wise looking.
He is also the first sage so that's a bonus too.

Claire

The Geekette
I really liked Saria more than the other sages.
She was very kind and caring to Link, and they were shown to be fantastic friends.

I also have a love for the woods, and her lovely ocarina. Saria gave the impression that she was incredibly patient, calm, and intelligent. Those are a few other reasons as to why I liked her so much. She was simply a very likable character within the series.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
I like Nabooru. She reminds me of me. Except...I'm not a super hot desert chick with red hair...

But her personality is awesome. Every time I play OoT I can't help but smirk when I see her. It's like me in a chicks body. ;)

R

RazTwilight

Nabooru is my favorite, first of all, gerudo is my favorite race, i love deserts, her outfit is awesome, and she's just a cool designed character all around, and how can you not feel sorry for her when she was brainwashed?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
man this thread gets posts fasto_O but I still think darunia was the bravest I think Saria was the lamest and Raru I can never rememer him cause there is no temple of light to get the medallion

Amelie

Air Dancer
I always thought it was interesting that Saria ended up being a sage. I think that is good because she was child hood friends with Link and she is brave to because she is the youngest sage ^^

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I always thought it was interesting that Saria ended up being a sage. I think that is good because she was child hood friends with Link and she is brave to because she is the youngest sage ^^

Yes, Saria is very brave. Not afraid and wont give up. But time on time she would get on my nerves by too much sweetness.

I'm starting to think that I also like Impa. No one would not want to mess with her I bet!:xd: Without her showing Link the way Link wouldn't know where to go now would he:P

I don't get the hype about Nabooru. She is pretty and brave but I never felt like she ever helped Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom