• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite NPCs...

I personally think the Gorons are adorable. They're probably my favorite NPCs in this game. What do you guys think? What's your favorite NPC(s)? anyone specific? anything general, like Gorons, or Zoras, or whatever?

Conor

the over analysing guy
I've always liked grog, for some reason I always found him interesting, like there's more to him, and then of course there's the biggoron's sword sidequest, just as soon as you learn more about him he turns into a stalfos :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love Malon and Saria, definitely my favorite NPCs in the entire game except for Ganondorf and Darunia :3

David25866

Anime Master
Saria was my favorite NPC because she didn't look like any other girl in the kokiri village and because Mido likes her but she hates him (I don't like Mido)

Conor

the over analysing guy
I wouldn't say she hates Mido, she's just not crazy about him, Fado, however, talks about Mido with every mask you use.

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
I think my favourite NPC has to actually be Ruto; mainly because I like how her attitude to Link changes so dramatically in the space of a few seconds and how she (temporarily) breaks off the engagement with Link because of her sage duty. Just showing her determination to do the right thing - well...as an adult at least... - overshadows her own personal wants.

I Like like the power struggle between Talon and Ingo and come one they are based on Mario and Luigi.. how can you not love them.

On a related note... any theories why both Talon and Malon wear Bowser medallions?
250px-Talon_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png
150px-Malon_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom