• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Moment in the Zelda Series (preferably from the 3d Ones)

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
mines the point when you first enter the moon in MM i was expecting a fiery hell but no it was just a beutiful place, heck id sleep there!:)

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
mine were seeing ganondorf turn into ganon in OoT, when link stabbed the Master sword in ganondorfs' head in WW. wjen the happy mask salesman throttles link for not getting the mask early on in MM.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
When Ganon commanded the giant bird to throw Link out on the sea... I was like o_O..
Such a cool way he gave the order..

My favrite is the ending credits in WW where Link sees his little sister with the pirates after killing Ganon.

Last edited:

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Hard choice, but I think mines probally when your hear the story of the wars over the Triforce in Twilight Princess. I put that to Hero by Skillet, and had the best thing ever! ^^

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My favorite moment right now is when you finally fix the Tower of Sprits I love the music played at the time it gives me goose bumps. :)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Mine is from PH (I know it's not 3D, but it's my fave!) when Linbeck picks link up and shakes him until he goes dizzy, then dropping him and the music that plays when he got the key went out of tune at the end! I also loved the bit when link gave Oshus the hilt of the awesome sword (forgotten it's name) and it goes DA-DA-DA- *Oshus snatches the hilt out of the air*. I lolled soo hard at that bit!!!

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
When you thrust the Master Sword through Ganon's forehead in The Wind Waker.

It was just so awesome. The whole final battle was awesome in Wind Waker. I had such an epic feel to it, if not a tad too easy :)

Conor

the over analysing guy
Probably leaving kokiri forest the first time, Link is leaving behind everything he knows, Saria, His Home, you don't know what to expect outside the forest, then you see the massive, sprawling hyrule field, it's such an amazing feel, and one that will be difficult, if not impossible to emulate again, by either replaying the game or playing another game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom