• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I truly love Poké Gen III. Sapphire has always been my favorite Pokémon game. The characters are phenomenon, the music is incredible, and the Pokémon are highly amazing.

Gen 1 because even though the crap ones were crap they still had character and color. Modern crap Pokemon are just there and don't have anything of worth going for them.

Well gen 1 is what got me loving Pokemon so when I played Gold and found all the new pokemon and enhancements to an already awesome game I fell in love

Dan

Generation two will always be my favorite. It just seems to fulfill and improve everything that needed to be done. Always a joy to play.

J

jksawesome

Gen 3 or 4. The sister games for gen 3 and 4 were the awesome, Emerald being the best

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Generation IV for me hands down, I just loved the Sinnoh Region and the new Pokemon it had to offer, Legendary Pokemon especially--Darkrai is my favorite Pokemon of all time.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
III for sure. Gen I started it off with a huge bang, and I have to give it credit for that, but III just took everything to the next level. The new designs were amazing, most of the new moves were stellar, Special Abilities were added, and the struggle between Team Aqua and Team Magma was something that could actually be felt, which is something that can't be said about the threat of Team Rocket in the previous two gens. Not to mention Emerald gave us the Battle Frontier, adding hundreds of hours to a game that already took hundreds of hours to complete 100%. Gen III was the step up that Gen II failed to be.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Have to say First Gen by far just because it was also my first and like we all know theres nothing like your first :D (maybe i should have worded that better eh?)

Pokemon RBY hmmm if you started with these games then you know the craze and hype PKMN had back in those days,it was outstanding how many of your school mates and friends were just eatting the PKMN thing alive more and more.

I'd say Generation 1, although there were quite a few Gen1 Pokemon that were very stupidly designed. xD Gen 1 is what I grew up with, and I got kind of cut off from Pokemon after that, so everything else feels weird to me. But there are a few Generation 2 Pokemon I like, too.

pizzavato

B*RS
Generation 2 really kicked @$$! I also love the remake. The fact that you get to travel around 2 regions and fight 16 gym leaders is just awesome. plus, you get to fight red at the end, who still kicks butt even if you have level 100 pokemon.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
R/S/E brought the most into the game, and also had some of the best pokemon including my favorite Skitty. The idea of secret bases was good and the area looked nice, was a little lacking in lance but it had more replay value, it also had a much better opening than pokemon games. As well it was the first game to contain a character from the show, as far as I know, keep in mind I recognize Red and Ash as seperate people as ash is a little kid who can't become the pokemon master despite having such amazing pokemon, always playing silly games with team rocket and Red is a ccool guy with no life who after becoming the pokemon champion went on top of a mountain to await for someone to come battle with him, Ruby gave us the option the play as May, Platnium kept this which was pretty cool but R/S/E is what brought all this good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom