• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Generation

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

• Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

• Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

• Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

• Generation V (Black/White/Black2/White2)

• Generation VI (X/Y)

• Total voters
B

Broughtonkl

I loved the second generation games. The fact that they added so many more pokemon without taking away the originality of the Kanto region and the first 150 really surprised me. Playing through the adding of the eggs, male and female, day and night. It was like night and day between the first gen games and second gen games. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of all pokemon and all games made by them, but if you were to put me into a room with a bunch of pokemon games, gold/silver/crystal would be the first ones I'd pick up. Out of all three though Crystal, because I'm a legit pokedex nut, and have to get every pokemon legibly. Lol.

i would vote generation 1 cause its the first ones i played, but its sooooooooo close with generation 2 a close second

shaymin1

Derp.
Generation three was my favourite. I liked basically all the Pokemon and the game was really fun in general.

5th simply because they had so many and they are new so im still learning about them. i have all the others ingrained in my brain already

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom