• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Color?

Savski

HEY! LISTEN!
Blue! :D It's such a pretty color. I like all shades of blue. Its an easy color to draw with and also has a soothing feeling. Orange to I guess. My room has an Orange wall, so the color kind of grew on me because I have to look at it everyday.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Yellow!!!! Its so bright & happy! I see it as the official color of happiness, cuz it never looks mean or evil. Think about it: When's the last time you've seen a dark yellow? I don't mean a shade of gold or brown, I mean so dark enough to qualify as dark, like dark red, dark blue, dark green etc. NEVER that's when. I like all shades of yellow, but I personally prefer sunshine yellow. The kind of yellow that will make you wince at it & say " oh crap! Is that the sun? ". Then you realize it isn't the sun.

bunny

birb overlord
Crimson is my favorite color. Probably has been since I was around 12. Not sure why I loved it back then, but I think now one of the reasons I like it is because not only is it a beautiful, rich red, I look really good in crimson clothes. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom