• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fan Fic Sign Up

I'll be making a new fan fic story. Percy Jackson meets Zelda. Sign ups are below. Basic Requirements:

Name: Either make one up, or pick a name that you generally like. Last names are optional.
Deity: If you would like to be a demigod (not required) choose from the following to be your divine parent, or if you have any ideas, just say the word. I made some up, as well as using ones we already know and love:
Din (power, fire), Nayru (wisdom, psychic ability), Farore (courage, wind), Zephos (wind), Cyclos (storms), Saelea (ocean), Spirel (earth), Alura (love, beauty), Steliasos (forge)
Race: Elf, Kokiri, Hylian, Zora, Rito, Goron, Fairy, Sheikah
Weapons: Two at the most. Magic is allowed.
Apperance/Outfit: What you want your character to look like and wear.
Good or Evil:
Can't wait to hear from all of you!:)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Name: Cole
Deity: How about Hades? Lord of the Undead. (or whatever you want to call him)
Race: Hylian
Weapons: Obsidian sword, like the length and craft of the Master Sword of TP; long maple bow; Powers to raise the dead (to an extent)
Appearance: Tall, pretty toned. Generally wears jeans and a bunch of different T-shirts. Unless you want Zelda-ish clothes, in which case he wears black pants and no shirt. :P
Good/Evil: Little bit of both...
Personality: Very inteligentand thoughtful.Like a troubled teen, rough on the outside, but is really empathetic with a soft side. He's had a rough past, but is sensitive about his missing girlfriend/sister... (Take your pick)

Last edited:
Hades should go by a different name, and modern clothes or Zelda clothes are fine. It's totally up to you. While I'm on the subject...

Name: Galilee
Race: Sheikah
Deity: Farore
Weapons/Powers: sword, control over wind
Apperance: laser blue eyes, long dirty blond hair, scar down left leg
Outfit: T-shirt, jeans, Nikes
(Notice: I don't want to many Din, Farore, or Nayru people, because they are the equivalent of the Big Three. If you pick one of them, you might not get it, so have a back-up ready)

Good or Evil:Good
Apperence (continued): faint tan
Pesonality: feisty, intelligent, optimistic, loves to explore

I'll add personality, so your character is the way you want him/her.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Name: Ella
Deity: Farore? (Don't know what to put :P )
Race: Elf
Weapons: Composite shortbow, dagger, longsword, sap.
Appearance: Small, skinny, curly mouse hair, blue eyes, pointy ears. Tunic + hunting boots also a mood ring and cloak.
Good/Evil: Good

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Name: Ark Mantrios

Deity: Nayru

Race: Elf (basically hylian with a little bit longer ears and better sight)

Weapons: Psychic powers. (uses staff that he carries on his back to assist). Bow/arrows.

Appearence: Dark brown hair that reaches to below his ears. Hazel eyes. Average muscle. Average human height/weight. Pale skin.

Clothing: http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7823/arkmantriosstory.jpg
Good/Evil: Good

Personality: Intelligent, fun loving, can be slightly random, but serious when needs be. Has a great love for nature and other humans.

*Phew* D:

(If you'd like the link to the character thingie; http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-dress-up-125433419 You may have to refresh the page once or twice to get to it)

Last edited:

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Name: Ryli
Diety: none(not a demigod)
Weapons: Power to "see the truth" (see people's thoughts and true intentions, see invisible, see ghosts, ect.), katana
Appearance: Small and thin, pointed ears, red eyes, long blonde hair. Wears dark clothing and jeans with Converse.
Good
Personality: Thoughtful, compassionate, loyal, kind

I'll be needing some people to pick a back-up god if they picked one of the Triforce goddesses. Also, I've made up some more, so we'll have more of a variety to choose from. Thanks peeps!

Hellosis (underworld) [there Soldier of Link. You have your Hades], Sufara (seasons), Skye (sky, sun, weather), Axizen (war)

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo
Deity: Nayru
Weapons: Bow and arrow. Dagger
Apperance/Outfit: Light brown hair. Black tunic.
Good or Evil: Good.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Name: Finian
Deity: Not a demigod
Race: Zora
Weapons: Dual boomerangs (not fins, normal boomerangs)
Apperance/Outfit: Pale, greenish-blue skin, long hanging ears with black tips, aquamarine spots on head-fin, translucent green fins, wears a blue kilt (like Zora Link's)
Good or Evil: Good.

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
Name: Zeke Wolfe
Deity: Din (power, fire) Back up: Hellosis
Weapons: A Katana and Kunai Knives, the Kunai Knives have the ability to turn to flames when there thrown.
Apperance/Outfit: Black hair that goes down to the bottom of his neck, with sky blue eyes. Wears a pair of Tripp arm warmers, black jeans, and a black shirt. Also wears a necklace with a wolf on it.
Good or Evil: Good
Personality: Quiet and partly shy, but very smart. He almost seems unapproachable but if you do befriend him he will protect you with his life. He is also kind when you talk to him but partly witty in some things he may say.

Name Squddeh
Age 15
Race Gorons
Weapons MY FISTS
Appearance Like a regular Goron, except I'm red
Good or Evil: Evil
Personality Cheerful and friendly, everyone thinks he's really stupid, but he secretly knows all the secret stuff going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom