• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fan Fic Sign Up

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Name: Gabe Verto
Deity: Fierce Deity
Race: Fierce Demi-Deity
Weapons: Arcane Bow (Shoots rays of whatever I want)
Apperance/Outfit: Dressed in green adventurer clothes with a huge robe/cape over me and an armor below it
Good or Evil: Who ever needs help

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Name: Stelios
Deity: Axizen(war)
Race: Goron
Weapons: Fists and an endless supply of bombs
Apperance/Outfit:A regular goron with black pants and shoes but no shirt
Good or Evil: Good

Notice: Eveyone who picked a Triforce goddess and hasn't picked a backup needs to. I'll be picking Din and Nayru people randomly, and I'm only picking one of each (I've already got Farore tied up. Sorry guys.). If you're picking a backup, the deadline is Friday. If you don't have one in by then, I'll pick for you. Also, Mr. Verto, pick a different god! Fierce Deity doesn't count.

Last edited:
Name: Sully O'Hara
Deity: Cyclos
Race: Hylian
Weapons: gold sword with a green hilt that can shoot thunderbolts, ability to begin storms
Appearance: tall and muscular, short blonde hair, sea-blue eyes; wears a black Nike shirt, green Jordan shorts, tall black socks, and green and black Jordan shoes
Personality: funny, somewhat quiet and shy but very talkative around friends, brave, skilled with his sword

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name:[/B] Lynn
Deity: Nayru backup-Spirel
Race: Hylian
Weapons: Dual golden with blck hilt Swords and bow and arrows with regular, light, fire, and ice arrows
Apperance/Outfit: hazel eyes with shoulder-length black hair, wears jade green shirt and dark brown pants, black boots, twin swords on back, bow and arrows at her side
Good or Evil: Good

edit: oh yeah personality- calm, fairly talkative, hates to give up, kind

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Name: Theodore (Theo)
Deity: Skye
Race: Sheikah
Weapons: (two-handed) Broadsword that can be changed to an elemental with magic that Theo does not posses. *hint hint*
Apperance/Outfit: Dark green thin armor, heavy-duty gloves, and a metal ball-cap.
Good or Evil: He travels with the group of Evil, and thinks he is evil, but he is easily a traitor. He doesn't have much loyalty unless something's in it for him.
Personality: Very witty and outgoing. Not afraid to show others his true colors.

EDIT: I'm not sure... did we need to have a personality tab? Plus, did I meet the deadline?

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
name: cora jenn
race: elf
diety: spirel
appearance: pale skin, dark brown hair, silver eyes, always got an evil grin, wears a black and white tonic and grey pants and leather boots
good or evil: none. she's in the middle, laughing at both sides
personality: sarcastic, likes to be among small groups, witty, easily annoyed

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Name: Ian Stone (likes to be called Zephyr)
Deity: Farore
Race: Zora
Weapons: Combat Suit (explained below), missles (can take them with him whenever he likes to)
Apperance/Outfit: He has this one combat suit which gives him very fast reflexes (faster than his normal relfexes) and can shoot lasters out of it. He has black spiky hair,
Good or Evil: Evil

If I'm correct, some of you still haven't picked backups. Here is the list. (listed out of order. Those who haven't picked backups, I've picked for you. Also, I didn't expand on some deity's genders, so the "m" and "f" should specify)
  • Ark Mantrios (Arkvoodle) [Nayru, f]
  • Cora Jenn (gerudogirl) [Spirel, m]
  • Theodore (penguinboy82) [Skye, f]
  • Cole (Soldier of Link) [Hellosis, m]
  • Ella (Meego7) [Sufara, f]
  • Zira (Cabbage) [Din, f]
  • Sully O'Hara (Hero of Time) [Cyclos, m]
  • Zordo (jedizora) [Saelea, f]
  • Zeke Wolfe (linksonick) [Hellosis, m]
  • Ryli (navi the fairy)
  • Finian (MikauIncarnate)
  • Squddeh (Man of Squid)
  • Gabe Verto (Mr. Verto) [Steliasos, m]
  • Ian Stone, aka Zephyr (Ninten*) [Zephos, m]
  • Lynn (Caeda) [Spirel, m]
  • Stelios (green goron) [Axizen, m)
  • Galilee (ME!) [Farore, f]
Thanks for participating everybody! I'll start writing soon! :):zelda:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Vesp Lihac
Deity: ? (and yes, he does have one)
Race: Human
Weapons: Twin daggers, specially made scythe with button that can release the blade and is used as a boomerang
Appearance: Shoulder-lengh white-blond hair, slim and fit. Wears grey tunic with an intricate pattern. Wears black pants. Also uses a wrist cuff to conceal his daggers.
Good/Evil: Backstabs a lot, doesn't stay with any side for long
Personality: Shows no emotion at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom