• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Did you just blame me for my loss in Champs?

Listen here kid, I will unleash an unholy amount of withering comments in this chat to underscore why it wasn't my fault things fell apart despite my best efforts to hold them together. It's like blaming me for the death of my father who I could barely help walk around in his final days before having to shuffle him off somewhere and feeling guilty about it the entire time.

And just so you know I DEDICATED my heart and soul to doing my damnedest just like how I dedicated myself to seeing my father before he expired thirty minutes after I had walked away telling him to rest up and that I'd see him tomorrow.

Do NOT tell me it's my fault when I do all that I can.

This game state here? A sandbox compared to that he'll hole I fought in trying to convince people of the obvious truths I was gleaning from the souls of the people involved.

But enough about that irrelevant event. What matters here is Mint dying HERE and NOW.

I don't know what agenda you have, Fext, but I'm here to see Mint lose.

So my vote stays on Mint. Mint is my choice for death today. I will not walk back on that.

This is the hill I will lay my broken body on and die. Do you hear me?

I. Will. Die. All for this.

Did I even unvote myself?

Unvote: SoulAdvent
Vote: Mint Elv

50% yolo here if mint elv gets voted again

I am ready to take all the blame and **** for using my gamble last night(even tho i had my reasons) if we lose

Did you just blame me for my loss in Champs?
No, obviously not. It takes a village to lose a game, not just you.

And I have zero doubt that you poured your heart and soul into that game. Mountainous is hard, especially so in a setting where you know nobody ahead of time, and my understanding is the scum are probably going to win nearly every champs game unless their team really falls apart.

However.

From what I did see of the game, I saw you take much the same approach to things I saw in Dark Souls and am seeing now here. I'm here, because I love playing with you and respect you greatly as a player, to kick you while you're down and hope that you take the lessons of these games to heart.

Because while I agree wholeheartedly that Mint should die today, I would feel worlds better about the day that comes after that if you opened up communication a bit.

It's very very likely I die here, and I'd like to be sure I can make the most of the time I have, but I need your help to make that happen.

Like actually man I literally enjoy the hell out of playing with you

just

please try to help me here

i subbed in late, have almost no context, and am not able to gain anything from your current approach

regardless of your alignment that's not helping you get anywhere

Mint Elv

Fish!

just

i subbed in late, have almost no context, and am not able to gain anything from your current approach

KoD has provided nothing all game. He hasn’t even presented a case on me despite wanting to lynch me. I’m literally giving him his case. I just want my satisfactory revenge before then. Heck I’ll nightkill myself for you guys and save us from waiting through another phase.

just

I'm like 99% sure KoD is under a posting restriction and can't talk about the things he wants to talk about. So if you're sitting around waiting for him to open up you're probably just wasting time.

@SoulAdvent
1. There is no fuss over it other than what you created by insinuating town needed to learn something from yesterday, to which I pointed out there was nothing to learn.

2. Agree to disagree. I have a wealth of design experience so it's not hard to predict how roles will function.

3. That's why you lied about having 2k. I'm talking about telling everybody that you had a zero balance when you didn't (as you claim now), which is what Min was asking about when she died, heavily hinting that she was going to target you with DW's money check. So what's your town utility for claiming no cash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom