• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I gambled my vote for extra vote power and lost. I thought it would make my vote 0.5, but nope, it took out all of it because I remembered my role wrong. Wouldn't have been an issue if Mint Elv gave me all the details of my role like when I asked in Day 3, but then again, I didn't push for it too hard, and then she claimed Mafia, so it's not like I can expect her to actually follow through with giving me my full details back. This is also the second part of my role that I mentioned earlier - I don't just gamble money, I can gamble my vote. After finding out that Ragnarokio's role allows her to increase her voting power like she did, I thought of gambling it in the night so we might have a chance if it's ever Town vs. Ragnariokio and the game is still going on. That's why I shifted gears to saying I had the 2K and that I will win anyway - so in the case I win, Town will have 1 more voting power. Didn't really expect the Mafia to kill Ragnarokio tonight - both King and Mint Elv said they were Nightkilling Fext.

This is why we need the Hammer too by the way.

15377 slipped here on knowing my vote power goes back to 1 after the Day Phase ends when I didn't mention it anywhere. I guess he assumed I did with him knowing that fact.

After finding out that Ragnarokio's role allows her to increase her voting power like she did, I thought of gambling it in the night so we might have a chance if it's ever Town vs. Ragnariokio and the game is still going on. That's why I shifted gears to saying I had the 2K and that I will win anyway - so in the case I win, Town will have 1 more voting power. Didn't really expect the Mafia to kill Ragnarokio tonight - both King and Mint Elv said they were Nightkilling Fext.

Actually, if anyone read this, they would assume it would stack, and not go back to 1 even if it goes higher than 1?

Actually, if anyone read this, they would assume it would stack, and not go back to 1 even if it goes higher than 1?

For the record, I did think it would actually stack. When I lost and ExLight told me my vote become zero, I thought it was over, but then he told me it recovers in the next night.

I would know all the above... if Mint Elv didn't actually steal my role, or shared it openly in the thread when I mentioned her and asked her to do it.

Oh I can say this now

@KingofDominaria this kinda **** is why you lose games like Dark Souls and your champs game

I like you a lot but hot damn do you need to work on being a better team player

Mint Elv

Fish!
For the record, I did think it would actually stack. When I lost and ExLight told me my vote become zero, I thought it was over, but then he told me it recovers in the next night.

I would know all the above... if Mint Elv didn't actually steal my role, or shared it openly in the thread when I mentioned her and asked her to do it.
…..you just revealed yourself.

numbers is making an assumption. Obviously my role taking someone’s role is meant to hinder them. It would be moot if Light just told them about their role. Soul only know this because I’ve made sure he knows his role in our mafia chat.

Plan was to mislynch- nightkill- lynch rag- nightkill to give us the win. Soul obviously went on and on about how lynching rag earlier would be better and pushed for me to move to her. Obviously that screwed everything up because not only did she not die, but she started her bs I’ll side with mafia, and then you had KoD coming out and claiming mafia. I realized during the night that we were effed. I die and it flips souls role and he dies next day Becaise everyone sees his mafia role. It was clear numbers and KoD knew each other were town. I knew come day phase that Rag would never truly side with us because we’ve been against her all game. The nightkill was meant to weaken her voting power but turns out it actually worked in killing her. I know when I’m caught and when I’ll lose so at this point I just want to satisfy my petty revenge on soul being annoying and harassing me in our mafia chat and for changing the effing plan, because that let rag do what she wanted and screwed it all up.

…..you just revealed yourself.

numbers is making an assumption. Obviously my role taking someone’s role is meant to hinder them. It would be moot if Light just told them about their role. Soul only know this because I’ve made sure he knows his role in our mafia chat.

Plan was to mislynch- nightkill- lynch rag- nightkill to give us the win. Soul obviously went on and on about how lynching rag earlier would be better and pushed for me to move to her. Obviously that screwed everything up because not only did she not die, but she started her bs I’ll side with mafia, and then you had KoD coming out and claiming mafia. I realized during the night that we were effed. I die and it flips souls role and he dies next day Becaise everyone sees his mafia role. It was clear numbers and KoD knew each other were town. I knew come day phase that Rag would never truly side with us because we’ve been against her all game. The nightkill was meant to weaken her voting power but turns out it actually worked in killing her. I know when I’m caught and when I’ll lose so at this point I just want to satisfy my petty revenge on soul being annoying and harassing me in our mafia chat and for changing the effing plan, because that let rag do what she wanted and screwed it all up.

im not even reading this

Oh I can say this now

@KingofDominaria this kinda **** is why you lose games like Dark Souls and your champs game

I like you a lot but hot damn do you need to work on being a better team player

What's bringing this up now?

Do you think KoD is Mafia or Town here going against his alignment? (KoD revealing as Mafia in Night 3 but you think he is Town?)

Okay, so, since I may not be around any more in… 3 more hours.

If I were to be held at gun point right now, from what I think, and if I got the answer wrong, I would be shot, I am going to say that the Mafia is Mint Elv and Numbers.

Mind, if I actually die now, this doesn’t mean it is them. Seanzie could still be Mafia who faked his role - which is why it should be crucial to clear him tomorrow. Rag could still be Mafia with Numbers (doubt). But, if we take into account EoD 2, Jinjo

EchoLight’s role… I don’t think fits as a scum role here. Her behavior, other than EoD 2, is fine. If Minish is Mafia, gg you earned the win you mad woman.

So, if Seanzie’s role is legit, last two Mafia could really be in Mint Elv/KoD/Numbers, and right now, unless I change my mind from further reading that makes me want to shoot the gun myself, I am gonna go with Mint Elv and Numbers.

Do I get cookies for this even if we may lose? :`v`:

Pretty sure most votes were on Rag at one point. My only mistake is closing an eye in that area and not going for the hammer thinking it wouldn't mean much. I expected to get most player's support (which I did), even whoever the Mafia would be so they don't do any last minute weirdness. Not sure what you mean by thread progression, she could just go with the flow? Painting it that I am throwing support away from hammer when Rag had the most votes is asinine. Claiming that I was trying to quash discussion when I was proven right about the hammer plan is laughable. My only mistake is not thinking Rag would be so strong to be able to pile so many votes. If I was awake at EoD 3 I would have pushed for KoD to vote Rag again when he voted for Seanzie 20 minutes before.

Rag never had more than four votes on her at any given time. As the final count shows, that was never enough to put Rag over. And I'm not painting anything. I'm merely pointing out how you did nothing to support the notion that a hammer was necessary and how your removal of it's support in terms of you voting for it undermines the notion that it is. I used the first vote count as a prime example. You put down a vote for Rag and Hammer and when the vote count showed a 2-1 me over Rag you didn't try to rally the cause, you immediately removed your vote for hammer and questioned mint without questioning Seanzie. This tells me your concern was specifically with Mints vote and not just that there are people not voting Rag, which is where thread progression comes in. Mint doesn't display an intent to go for Rag the following day. So you just expecting it to be there makes no sense without there being some other conversation that would make you think it would be. Your claim of just assuming everybody would be on board is the actual asinine part since you had players stating they'd rather go after Mafia 1st over night.

What? I didn't say that my vote restores back to 1 in the night. o_o

Weird thing to assume it would when I don't get the money I gamble back in the next night.

Not really. Gifted charismatic and role blocks are pretty standard kit that aren't permanent effects. It also presents as constant utility for the role if money dries up least you become a demotivated voteless lump in the game. Further permanently stacking becomes stupidly OP if you reach a point higher than the rest of the game can surmount. This may be Ex's first game, but he's a smart enough cookie to not let that happen.

But... Town lie about a lot of things for the benefit of the Town, like when you said you would check ExLight N2, but then didn't :suspicious:.

That wasn't an outtight lie. Had players continued to push for an Ex lynch that was an option that remained on the table and I made that clear night 1. But I also had a specific utility in mind when I said what I said. So tell me, what was your specific utility?

Ok i did anyway

@15377

1. I wanted a hammer first but then let my guard down expecting a lynch on Rag anyway because the cases on the others where not that strong. Why did Mint Elv vote you for again before going to Rag? I can’t immediately remember because it wasn’t a memorable case or reason.

I don’t understand the “fuss” on this. Me bringing the hammer was me being annoyed at my self for my own failings for lettinmy guard down yesterday, and because of my voteless role.

2. There is no reason for you to assume that when if you go by my text, anyone would naturally go to the conclusion that I am claiming that the vote role stacks. To think I am lying and then know exactly to the minute detail how my role works is incredibly incriminating unless you actually knew the specifics of it. It makes sense to do it when you want to build a mislynch case on me though.

3. I already explained why I fakeclaimed it earlier, to not attract a Mafia kill on me and hopefully stack my vote’s role. Unless you don’t count that as a utility for some reason?

Oh yeah, Mint Elv voted 15377 because I said that the last Mafia is in Mint Elv/15377/KoD. While I was voting Ragnarokio. Why should I expect people to go with that when I am not pushing it despite being the original case builder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom