• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I'm advocating for hammer rules again because it makes sense to. Yesterday I did exactly that to prevent potential 3p/Mafia shenanigans, but did not push hard enough and we ended up with Seanzie lynched instead of Rag.

If we don't do this today, it will show that Town learned nothing from yesterday.

What do I need to do to convince people to vote for Hammer?

Beg for my life?

Beg on my dead mother?

What can I write on text that's very convincing to instantly lynch claimed Mafia??

Should I share all my sins in my life?

I am literally going crazy and that's the attitude I get from you? @Fext

CLAIMED MAFIA

"i need time for things to make more sense"

Thanks for making me feel like my efforts were all a waste these past 3 weeks!!

Beg on my dead mother?
Does anyone know how painful it is in Mother's Day to be reminded that your own mother is not even alive? Going out and seeing sons go out with their own mothers, while I put flowers on my mother's grave? At least she doesn't have to deal with this insanity!

Does anyone know how painful it is in Mother's Day to be reminded that your own mother is not even alive? Going out and seeing sons go out with their own mothers, while I put flowers on my mother's grave? At least she doesn't have to deal with this insanity!

That's how I feel when Father's Day arrives. Do you know how defeated it feels to be unable to do what you can to keep your father alive?

Somewhere in the vein of losing a mafia game. It stabs right in the heart.

Also if you think this situation is insane, I feel sorry for you. This is nothing.

That's how I feel when Father's Day arrives. Do you know how defeated it feels to be unable to do what you can to keep your father alive?

Somewhere in the vein of losing a mafia game. It stabs right in the heart.

Also if you think this situation is insane, I feel sorry for you. This is nothing.
bro... :hug:

Watching movies, doing activities and going to places knowing you are without them...

I am using it as an emotional distraction - I find it's a good coping mechanism to think of something worse that's long past because it distracts you from recent trouble that is affecting you in the present. (it's also my fault)

Votecount 5.2.

SoulAdvent
(1) - Mint Elv, SoulAdvent

I gambled my vote for extra vote power and lost. I thought it would make my vote 0.5, but nope, it took out all of it because I remembered my role wrong. Wouldn't have been an issue if Mint Elv gave me all the details of my role like when I asked in Day 3, but then again, I didn't push for it too hard, and then she claimed Mafia, so it's not like I can expect her to actually follow through with giving me my full details back. This is also the second part of my role that I mentioned earlier - I don't just gamble money, I can gamble my vote. After finding out that Ragnarokio's role allows her to increase her voting power like she did, I thought of gambling it in the night so we might have a chance if it's ever Town vs. Ragnariokio and the game is still going on. That's why I shifted gears to saying I had the 2K and that I will win anyway - so in the case I win, Town will have 1 more voting power. Didn't really expect the Mafia to kill Ragnarokio tonight - both King and Mint Elv said they were Nightkilling Fext.

This is why we need the Hammer too by the way.

And why whoever doesn't follow it is automatically Mafia or gamethrowing Town. (no, they aren't exactly gamethrowing, but it's not like im one to talk here either)

If we don't do this today, it will show that Town learned nothing from yesterday.

I learned that this is a completely unjustified statement. You didn't push harder on hammer because you realized you didn't even have majority support on lynching Rag when the first vote count came down. You questioned when Mint voted for me. This suggests to me you expected Mint's support to be there from the start. But Mint has no thread progression from not voting Rag EoD3 to start of day 4. So I can only conclude this expectation comes from private discussions. You also removed your support for hammer when you realized that which, coupled on the fact that you never voiced suspicion on voting shenanigans, erodes the notion that it's important. Instead it builds the perspective that you're just quashing discussion.

Further actual majority support didn't come down until EoD, by which time Rag had plenty of time to shenanigize. Which I'm not sure she didn't do long before. We know Rag didn't protect herself last night and that presents two possibilities. Either she completely believed Mint and didn't feel she had to (She knows KoD doesn't tell the truth there regardless of alignment) or she simply couldn't because she used up her zombies completely on voting yesterday. Rag's first vote was on KoD, which is an odd vote considering there was an equally sized counter wagon on me to her own. But Seanzie had been repeatedly returning to that well. And if a hammer didn't come down and Rag sat at three votes (since Boo made a comment about being opposed to voting Rag) she could just barely edge out both wagons. If a hammer vote came down before either wagon had majority she could easily swing just enough votes to grasp a majority and live.

Seriously, three votes for hammer yesterday with just one vote placed not on Rag by any one other than Rag and Rag can shenanigan herself to safety. And that's discounting the extra votes possibly shifting majority. Factor that in and you need basically the rest of the game to throw down on Rag to get a majority lynch. There really isn't a lesson to take away from yesterday about hammers. They likely wouldn't have lead to Rag going over.

But I see why you're desperate to have mint go over first now that your own voting shenanigans are out. You can gamble the game over night. If you can increase your power over the two of us that are left after busing mint today and offing someone tonight then the game is yours to run away with. Ambitious.

@Fext @KingofDominaria This game is in our hands today. The more I dig into Soul and Mint the more I'm convinced they are paired. Like us now knowing that Soul has lied about their financial situation and the night Min went over she was pointedly asking Soul to confirm they had no money while also having DW's money cop shot that night. But talk to me. If you don't see it give me reasons why. If you do agree they are paired given this revelation about Soul's voting ability let's talk brass tax on who should go over first.

I learned that this is a completely unjustified statement. You didn't push harder on hammer because you realized you didn't even have majority support on lynching Rag when the first vote count came down. You questioned when Mint voted for me. This suggests to me you expected Mint's support to be there from the start. But Mint has no thread progression from not voting Rag EoD3 to start of day 4. So I can only conclude this expectation comes from private discussions. You also removed your support for hammer when you realized that which, coupled on the fact that you never voiced suspicion on voting shenanigans, erodes the notion that it's important. Instead it builds the perspective that you're just quashing discussion.

Pretty sure most votes were on Rag at one point. My only mistake is closing an eye in that area and not going for the hammer thinking it wouldn't mean much. I expected to get most player's support (which I did), even whoever the Mafia would be so they don't do any last minute weirdness. Not sure what you mean by thread progression, she could just go with the flow? Painting it that I am throwing support away from hammer when Rag had the most votes is asinine. Claiming that I was trying to quash discussion when I was proven right about the hammer plan is laughable. My only mistake is not thinking Rag would be so strong to be able to pile so many votes. If I was awake at EoD 3 I would have pushed for KoD to vote Rag again when he voted for Seanzie 20 minutes before.

Seriously, three votes for hammer yesterday with just one vote placed not on Rag by any one other than Rag and Rag can shenanigan herself to safety. And that's discounting the extra votes possibly shifting majority. Factor that in and you need basically the rest of the game to throw down on Rag to get a majority lynch. There really isn't a lesson to take away from yesterday about hammers. They likely wouldn't have lead to Rag going over.

They would have if we acted faster.

But I see why you're desperate to have mint go over first now that your own voting shenanigans are out. You can gamble the game over night. If you can increase your power over the two of us that are left after busing mint today and offing someone tonight then the game is yours to run away with. Ambitious.

What? I didn't say that my vote restores back to 1 in the night. o_o

Weird thing to assume it would when I don't get the money I gamble back in the next night.

@153777 @KingofDominaria

Did I ever reveal anywhere that my vote restores to 1 when the Day Phase passes? If not, then it makes sense 15377 knows about the vote restoring back to 1 if it goes to 0 from Mint Elv's John Doe Role Thief PM... yikes.

@Fext @KingofDominaria This game is in our hands today. The more I dig into Soul and Mint the more I'm convinced they are paired. Like us now knowing that Soul has lied about their financial situation and the night Min went over she was pointedly asking Soul to confirm they had no money while also having DW's money cop shot that night. But talk to me. If you don't see it give me reasons why. If you do agree they are paired given this revelation about Soul's voting ability let's talk brass tax on who should go over first.

But... Town lie about a lot of things for the benefit of the Town, like when you said you would check ExLight N2, but then didn't :suspicious:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom