• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

This ****ing game state right now.

So basically I have four options in front of me. Two claimed scum, an unofficial Self, and Fext over in the corner talking Zelda (LttP is best game, I'll knife fight anybody over this. Yes I'm probably biased).

KoD's progression on Mint is a reasonable town progression considering KoD was dogging the Echo/Boo/Fext slot before Fext jumped in and tried to cold claim Mafia. Like that upends pretty much the only stated read KoD had out but I don't see how that goes to Mint is best lynch unless that's just straight KoD swagger. On the flip side a truthful scum KoD puts Mint into a spot where Mint has to counter to stay alive, regardless of alignment.

Which leads into Mint. From a town perspective I can see how being backed into a corner would lead to a counter but the lynch target just seems weird outside of a petty tale of revenge. But from a scum perspective it makes enough sense to possibly be true. Teams do occasionally clash and end up slaughtering each other at the cost of the game. (Reference intentional)

Add to that Souls tale of PK mistrust which makes zero sense. Soul says their vote on PK was partially out of fear that PK was side hustling. But PK claimed a track day 3 (the same day he went over) from the tracking bug item (which Soul responded to), and publicly bid on the role block night 2 which was the confirmed bid for the entire night afterwards. So this story about Soul being money focused and thusly voting PK just doesn't add up. A money focused Soul would pay particular attention to claims revolving around the spending of cash. But here and now Soul is trying to claim zero knowledge of anything related to PK spending money even though it's blatantly false.

And then there's Fext. There are probably zero worlds where I vote fext today.

So yeah. I'm tired. I'm going to think on this more and by which I mean sleep and come back at this is the morning.

This ****ing game state right now.

So basically I have four options in front of me. Two claimed scum, an unofficial Self, and Fext over in the corner talking Zelda (LttP is best game, I'll knife fight anybody over this. Yes I'm probably biased).

And why not go for the claimed scum? What benefit is there now to it now that Rag is deaD?

KoD's progression on Mint is a reasonable town progression considering KoD was dogging the Echo/Boo/Fext slot before Fext jumped in and tried to cold claim Mafia. Like that upends pretty much the only stated read KoD had out but I don't see how that goes to Mint is best lynch unless that's just straight KoD swagger. On the flip side a truthful scum KoD puts Mint into a spot where Mint has to counter to stay alive, regardless of alignment.

Mint Elv is still claiming scum?

Add to that Souls tale of PK mistrust which makes zero sense. Soul says their vote on PK was partially out of fear that PK was side hustling. But PK claimed a track day 3 (the same day he went over) from the tracking bug item (which Soul responded to), and publicly bid on the role block night 2 which was the confirmed bid for the entire night afterwards. So this story about Soul being money focused and thusly voting PK just doesn't add up. A money focused Soul would pay particular attention to claims revolving around the spending of cash. But here and now Soul is trying to claim zero knowledge of anything related to PK spending money even though it's blatantly false.

I still have no idea what you're talking about, I don't even remember a tracking item ever being in PK's care, or for it being on sale. Even when voting PK I didn't think he used an item or money.

----

What stops you from voting Mint Elv here?

Okay so where I'm at is probably JD is town and probably Mint is scum

the fact I have to use "probably" hurts my soul but here we are

so that means that probably KoD/Soul are unaligned

and that means that probably this is actually a competitive LyLo

and that probably the Mafia are actually trying to win?

And so I think the best plan is for everybody who is town to shut up and say nothing?

because I think we should probably lynch Mint here

and then who goes over next is going to need to be up to whoever makes it to F3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom