• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

If there is one thing I've learned over the years it is to discard the complimentary comments directed towards me. They almost always have an agenda.

One I don't intend on seeing ever.

Its a general vibe from how KoD has been conducting himself coupled with how he's handled role information.

@ Numbers

My role is

Town aligned.

My role is passive.

This is KoD's answer to what his role is under the caveat that he would answer any question honestly and with no secrets. He breadcrumbs around this post. Earlier in the game when most of the game was claiming he said something to the effect it pained him to have to deny me a claim (whereas he was his usually standoffish self with everybody else). It just reads mechanically handcuffed to me.

@SoulAdvent it's Minish and that isn't town utility. Why are you avoiding the question?

I'm not hedging

we just have ~40 hours and I'd rather not rush into things because those are probably my last 40 hours

@SoulAdvent it's Minish and that isn't town utility. Why are you avoiding the question?

Uh, I already explained the Town utility of it twice, maybe even three times? You asked when I already had posted an answer too.

Why should I explain it again if you're not even denying it but just asking what the Town utility is like as if I didn't answer in the first place?

It's not that I am avoiding the question, it's that you're avoiding the answer I already gave you more than once.

It's not that I am avoiding the question, it's that you're avoiding the answer I already gave you more than once.

You very much are because you keep regurgitating why you lied about having 2K when I'm asking about you lying about have nothing. You've yet to explain your thought process other than 9.99 = 0, which is fundamentally untrue for a gambler, but could just be straight untrue considering you have admitted to lying about your sum twice this game already.

I find this highly suspect in the course of how things went down. You claim to have nothing. The night Minish dies she has the ability to check a players money amount and asks you to confirm that you have no money using the sock account from the puppeteer. She gets got and can't put the results to thread.

@Fext they do pop up from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom