• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

jsyk there is a nonzero chance that I catch up as much as I'm able and then decide it's in town's best interest to not share where I'm at

mainly because it's probable that scum get a nightkill tonight and I don't see much reason to give them info on where each of us is at

makes it harder to decide who to kill

we'll see

Mint Elv

Fish!
@Mint Elv actually I am curious

what is Ex's role card, anyways?
Can’t paste stuff from the role pm here. But if he’s lynched he disappears for 24 hours.

If nightkilled, the one who killed him has their role switched wit someone from the dead. This may also apply to the last person on his lynch but I could be wrong. His wincon is us having fun. So he’s lost then.

Mint Elv

Fish!
...why have you done nothing with this? @Mint Elv
…..Because I would have to waste a nightkill and anyone killed previously hasn’t been that useful. Soul and I just killed minish who had the most useful role and by the time of her death we didn’t actually have a night phase to waste on light. Not to mention it’s random. Why the heck would I want to get stuck with a role like Laurentus? Or Storm where voting kills me. Useful for town, but not mafia at this point in the game.

oh wait is it just role and not alignment

I read that as it being a way to just make yourself town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom