• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

D

dinolink80

Evan gathers the others and brings them to... erm... I can't remember ur name.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Tennor. And Galt (425 I believe) is here as well)
"Everyone, these stones react to the rings. Hols up your rings and we shall see what happeens when all of us have our rings here!"

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
(If your ever confused about our names you can always check the main page. Also, this game is a phoenix it rose from it's ashes xP)
I hold my ring up to the stones. "I sure hope this works"
(Also I have 1 more inventory space right?)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tennor, Galt, Evan, and Locke all hold up their rings to the red stones, and all four of their rings start to glow slightly red. Only the most observant of those in the room also notice that, at the same time, the two red stones, ever so slightly, start to dim.

Hint: Try a more direct approach.
Yes! Super-phoenix thread for the win!
Hmm....
You have 5 natural inventory spaces, with a bow, torch, an empty bottle (that Tenebrae may or may not know you have; depends on if you put it away before or after giving him the blue potion) and a red potion (that nobody knows you have), you do have one more inventory space supergleeok/locke. But isn't it also your rope that is tied to the banisters on the stairway? You may want to save that space to carry that rope again, unless you intend to let someone else have it. Also, don't forget, there are still two more (unbroken) empty bottles that only you know about at the chest. ;) But also, Shadow (i-am-link) doesn't know what was in the chest, but he was the only one in the room at the time, so he may have seen you snooping around where you found the chest. Really depends on if you intend to keep the rewards of the chest a secret from the other characters or not.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner reaches forward cautiously as the others watch. As he gets closer to one of the stones, his ring starts to grow brighter than any of the others'. Finally, with a last moment's hesitation, he puts his hand on the stone he was approaching. Instantly the stone glowed so bright that everyone had to shield their eyes. The glow dissipated however, and at first it looked the same; there was red light radiating from two different stones. And then, after a moment's lapse, given either by lack of or acceptance or just being unexpected, one by one everyone noticed that the light was radiating from not only the undisturbed stone, but also from Tenner's ring; the stone he had touched was now dull grey like most of the rings, and his ring was glowing brightly red.

Celeboy, you (and by you I mean Tenebrae) are in the second red light hub with everyone else, since Evan (dinolink) went and gathered you all since I made that a viable option for the exact reason of inactiveness).
DekuNut:
After touching the stone, you felt a well of power flow into you; as long as you wear the ring, it will continue to radiate extra power into your body; given by it's ancient and eternal power.
Everyone, if you know or think you know what's happening, feel free to explain it to the group, as long as you summarize your knowledge of the Zelda universe as stories of grandeur; ancient powers, still at work in this land; fables often told to village children; etc. (or something like that; to explain how your character knows this). Only Tenner knows (experiences) what the ring is now doing, unless he decides to tell you all.

EDIT: Aah, ninja'd me DekuNut!

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
(JE you should go hit Josie so she'll remember she signed up for this maybe >.>) "What just Happened'" I ask as I reach out to touch the stone that is still glowing. (God I hope noone saw that grammar fail)

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Locke next placed his hand on the other red stone, and the same event occured. The light rapidly brightened as it, presumably, transferred it's power to the ring. Then, as the light faded back to it's normal state, it was now somehow glowing from Locke's ring instead of the stone. Like Tenner before him, Locke also felt adrenaline, energized, powerful.

I've already PM'd Josie a few times. The one time she came in, and picked up a torch. But otherwise she hasn't even responded.

D

dinolink80

So sorry. I will not be active most of this summer. When I come on, it will be rare. Thank you for your patience.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner walks back to the center light hub. As he gets there, he approaches the armor-statue. He attempts to move the statue with his newfound strength, but it is just as immobile as ever. Deciding maybe leverage from a different angle may help, he walks around the armor-statue, and that's when he notices that the small stone embedded in the hilt of the sword is glowing red.

D

dinolink80

Evan touches his ring to a stone. At first, nothing happens. (What does happen anyway?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom