• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Okay, got it supergleeok.
Celeboy, you can't exactly just walk up and pick up the bottles as Tenebrae went down the lit path and Locke is the only one who knows they're there (unless he decides to tell you or you go find it yourself).

Locke picked up the three bottles that still contained liquid and put them in his pack, then started heading towards the lit path where he encounters Tenebrae, Tenner, Mizu, and Galt, as Shadow remains at the foot of the stairs. He sees a strange suit of armor-like statue thing, and runs into Tenner who was attempting to interact with the it to no success. Soon, Galt heads down the red path and comes into a room not unlike the red room above, a small, perfectly round room with a pedestal in the center. The only noticeable difference between this room and the one upstairs is the pedestal expands at the top like the letter "T", and there are two glowing red stones sitting utop it. Tenner encounters the same when he heads down the green path.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Consider it ignored. =P

The below happened as he was catching up to the others (before he ran into Tenner).

Locke slips the bottle with the blue liquid out of his pack and drinks it as he catches up to the others.
The mysterious liquid gives him renewed energy! Even down here, he can feel his feel his connection to the forces of magic strengthening, well, magically.

Restored to 20 MP.

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Wait, you give him the green one? *goes to check*
Ooh, you drank blue. I gave you the effect of drinking green.... >.>
Okay, Locke has been restored to 10 HP and 20 MP, (unless you'd rather give blue to Tenebrae and keep the green's effect for yourself).

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
"Thanks..." I say taking hold of the bottle, "I wonder what it does?" I take a huge gulp of it and then down the rest.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Galt holds his ring with the matching stone up to the two glowing red stones, and he notices it starts glowing slightly red. Although these stones look identical to the ones upstairs, it's obvious that there's something significantly different about them.

Tenner tries to remove the helmet from the armor-statue, but it's in vain as the helmet is stuck fast on there. It doesn't budge as he tugs at it. Even though he's a little frustrated, he does admire the excellent craftsmanship that no doubt contributed to the immobility.

Tenebrae cautiously drinks the blue liquid, and immediately feels reenergized and rejuvenated. Whatever was in that bottle that Locke had given him definitely had some quality about it that he really needed right now.
Tenebrae restored: 10 HP 20 MP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom