• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
(i like this new format!) "Can someone heal me? I feel weak... (2 HP)" I stagger along down the slope.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Locke begins heading down the stairs and the group follows him, with Tenebrae bringing up the rear. The pass the Baby Lizalfos burrows without so much as a sound; wherever they went they're not coming back. Another revolution around this massive spiral staircase and they find more broken steps and some rubble that fell from above, though there's plenty of room to walk around. They continue down a little ways and one of the group points out that there is some sort of dim light down below. They follow the staircase down, down, down. There are a few broken or missing steps along the way but nothing not easily avoidable. Finally, after about eight or nine more revolutions, after they have lost all sense of direction by the near endless spiraling, they reach the bottom.
Here, there is a large, loosely scattered pile of rubble over to one side, though there are little bits of stone scattered all around the ground. The rest of the room, as well as the group can see, is barren, except for one pathway about halfway across the room from the main pile, through which a dim light is coming.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner starts walking down the lit corridor with Tenebrae close behind. Soon, it comes to another "light hub" type room, though this one is glowing softer than the one far above them. There are three branches, a blue one to the left, a red one straight ahead, and a green one to the right. In the center of this room, there is what appears to be a magnificent suit of armor. What was once polished shiny metal has lost it's luster with age; it appears very, very old, though you can still tell the brilliant craftsmanship that went into it. The armor is holding a shield in it's left gauntlet and a sword in it's right.

Meanwhile, Locke searches over by the pile of rubble that fell from above. As he gets closer he can clearly see the results of their recent journey; there is a large pile of rubble covered in dust, but on top there is some fresher debris, obviously what fell as the group made their efforts to proceed downward. Over behind the pile he finds what he was looking for, the treasure chest that fell from above. It seems to have survived it's fall fairly well. It was broken in several places, but managed to carry it's delicate cargo all the way to the bottom almost unharmed. Spilled upon the ground next to it are six bottles. One contains a red liquid, one contains a blue liquid, and one a green liquid. Two of them had the tops popped off, their contents unobtainable. And the finally had shattered, the bottle itself unusable.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner holds his ring up to the statue, but there was no result.

Meanwhile, Locke fumbles around with bottles. With the rope and his bow already in his pack, he cannot find room to fit all five of the useful ones.

(Unless I'm misunderstanding and you only want to grab the three with liquid inside and leave the empty ones there, which you have just enough room for, but remember from the games how useful a bottle can be.)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I walk up to the empty bottles and pick them up. (unless they are already picked up, then I pick up the full ones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom