• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Well, if people would play and listen to eachother *cough*DekuNuthasagoodpoint*cough* this dungeon would be almost over....

D

dinolink80

Evan does the same as Tennor (Have to put random jibberish cuz ma sentence wasn't 30 charies :P)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan touches his ring to one of the green stones. The intensity of the green light increasing to blinding levels before it recedes, collecting itself into Evan's ring. The other in the room is slightly astounded as the light from Evan's small stone in his ring grows as bright as the fist sized stone he still had his hand on.

dinolink:
You feel yourself become bolder. You grow a little more aware of your surroundings and your reaction time increases, to all of the little movements that can alert of possible danger; you feels unstoppable and invincible.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenebrae, holding his hand with the ring to a blue stone, gets the same light glow effect as the others. The light becomes unbelievably brilliant, and just as fast as it grew, it fades back down, the power of the stone transfered into the ring he wore.

Tenner, back in the room still investigating the armor, sees not that among the red stone in the hilt of the armor-statue's sword, a small stone embedded in the shield starts to grow dimly green and the small black pits where it's eyes should be start to glow dimly blue; pale in comparison to the red stone in the sword but completely noticeable over they grey of the armor-statue.

Celeboy:
As the power of the stone moves to your ring, you instantly think clearer. You notice things that you never noticed before as you suddenly have clearer thinking and a heightened sense of awareness.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"What the..." I said, "Guys! Come on and check this out... the statue is glowing! More than ever!" he waited for the othrs and for somthing to happen.

D

dinolink80

"What the..." I said, "Guys! Come on and check this out... the statue is glowing! More than ever!" he waited for the othrs and for somthing to happen.
Comes and looks :)..........................

(Hey, can I move the statue now?)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
No, you cannot move it. >= ]

Hmm... who hasn't charged their rings yet? i-am-link and 425, right? *goes to proddy-prod-prod*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom