• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
i-am-link, you start with 6 MP, being a Zora, but you don't have any spells. Also, the shield isn't a weapon like that. I'm working on implementing it but the numbers aren't coming together very well. I'll just say you stabbed it at with your sword.

Shadow attempts to stab a Baby Lizalfos with his sword and it tries to run out of the way, but he manages to get it's tail. 2 damage In response, three of them jump on him but he manages to get out of range just as Locke steps away from the hole and catches up to the action.

12 Baby Lizalfos (uninjured)
BL 1: 2 damage
BL 2: 3 damage
BL 3: 2 damage
Tenebrae: 4 damage; 0 MP remaining
Tenner: 4 damage
Mizu: 4 damage
Locke: 1 damage; 4 MP remaining
Galt: 2 damage; 0 MP remaining
Shadow - 6 IP; Galt - 7 IP; Locke - 6 IP; Tenebrae - 5 IP; Mizu - 8 IP; Tenner - 8 IP

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Locke opens up on the nearest Baby Lizalfos, hitting it twice in a row 7 damage and it immediately stops moving. The Baby Lizalfos' start jumping on him relentlessly, but he doesn't let up as he slashes a third 4 damage. Fortunately, the Baby Lizalfos' are so distraught by the death of one of their own that they all fail to hurt Locke.

10 Baby Lizalfos (uninjured)
BL 1: 2 damage
BL 2: 3 damage
BL 5: 4 damage
Tenebrae: 4 damage; 0 MP remaining
Shadow - 6 IP; Galt - 7 IP; Locke - 2 IP; Tenebrae - 5 IP; Mizu - 8 IP; Tenner - 8 IP

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Celeboy, I'm assuming you mean the injured ones first. If not just let me know and I'll go back and change it.

Tenebrae starts slashing at Baby Lizalfos' left and right. He manages to hit three of them; 5 damage 2 damage 2 damage one who was about to jump on him and two who were already crawling Locke and Galt, and they all drop dead. Unfortunately, four of the creatures managed to sneak in and scratch him before he could fend them off. 4 damage
Meanwhile, Shadow stabs one of those who already attacked him 4 damage and it dies while the other digs his talons into Shadow. 1 damage

9 Baby Lizalfos (uninjured)
Tenebrae: 8 damage; 0 MP remaining
Shadow: 1 damage
Shadow - 5 IP; Galt - 7 IP; Locke - 2 IP; Tenebrae - 0 IP; Mizu - 8 IP; Tenner - 8 IP

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I stand back and watch the battle, egging everyone on! (I meant the injured ones, so thanks for realising that, sorry I wasn't more specific)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Four of the Baby Lizalfos jump at Locke. He manages to slice two of them out of the air 6 damage 5 damage and dodge another, but the last catches his arm in it's mouth and bites down hard. 2 damage

7 Baby Lizalfos (uninjured)
Tenebrae: 8 damage; 0 MP remaining
Locke: 3 damage; 4 MP remaining
Shadow: 1 damage
Shadow - 5 IP; Galt - 7 IP; Locke - 0 IP; Tenebrae - 0 IP; Mizu - 8 IP; Tenner - 8 IP

You can refill MP with potions mostly, though certain fairies can refill MP and in addition between each dungeon all HP amd MP is recharged.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I slash my sword five times repeatedly, once at the injured one and at four different uninjured ones.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner catches up to the group just as Galt unloads on them. He hits one that's climbing on Mizu and it drops dead, and turns his attention towards a small group advancing towards him. He quickly attacks four of them, but two jump out of the way as they advance upon him. One of those he hit drops on the spot, and the other gets knocked away and starts hobbling back to where they came from. Galt manages to jump out of the way of one who attacks him but gets scratched by the other. But then, sensing so many of their brethren have fallen, the remaining Baby Lizalfos quickly flee back the way they came, and as soon as it began it's over.

Shadow: 19 HP, 6 MP - Galt: 7 HP, 0 MP - Locke: 7 HP, 4 MP - Tenebrae: 2 HP, 0 MP - Mizu: 21 HP, 10 MP - Tenner: 16 HP, 6 MP
(How do you like the new summary format? Keep it the way it used to be, like this one, or something else entirely?
Remember, this game is still a work in progress; your participation and critique is appreciated.
)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom