• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do We Want Darknuts and Redeads in SS?

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Uuuurggghhh I was watching a walkthrough and when the redeads screamed I almost peed me pants - I hope like crazy they don't appear. And, how they attack your neck is funny. PoeGamer, the dude doing the walkthrough sped it up and when he got attacked I'm like LOL!
I liked the darknuts in WW though, and I hope they return.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, I honestly think a Darknut fight would be absolutely amazing with the WMP. They just strike me as the thing to use for an epic sword fight in a WMP Zelda game. I dunno, that's just me and my opinion.

As for Redeads, heck yeah I want them back! We haven't seen real Redeads in like seven, eight years when WW came out. We kinda had them in Arbiter's Grounds in TP, but they just weren't the same as those zombified lumps of rotting flesh that like to scream at you and attempt to bite at your head.

Although Gibdos... dang that'd be awesome. I'd love to see Gibdo's in SS's style.

T

The Zelda Guru

i would rather have lyonels replace darknut/ironknuckles for once!! i mean i cant recall ever seeing them in any zelda title after LoZ unless im misstaken>.>. as for redeads........DEFINATELY!!! but not the lame TP ones. i perfer the ones from OoT and TWW:D PS: i would also perfer gini over poes and would like to see vires and pols voise(meaning an instument too):)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yes, I want them back, and harder than in TP.
Also, I would like to see my favorite classic enemy back: the Lynel

Beeker

Wild Card
Darknuts and ReDeads? HECK YEAH! I'd love to see these guys again. Darknuts would be AMAZING to fight with the WMP(and probably hard). Now that I think about it, I think I've grown to their style in WW. And as for ReDeads, I wanna see one of those lumps of flesh scream at me and hopefully be scary like they were in WW(that scream just makes me jump).
It would be great to see some older enemies that we haven't seen in a while.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I would love to see the ReDeads come back, especially if they wer elike in OoT/MM, as those were by far my favourite version of them. I was a little dissapointed with them in WW and even more so in TP. Although, like Zerudo suggested, if Gibdos came back, that woul dalso be fun, I think.
As for Darknuts (or Iron Knuckles. My opnion on them is the same), while they are definitely not my favourite enemies in the series, I'd like to see them come back. Especially if they (DN) were like they were in TP. Those were some pretty fun fights, I'll admit.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I'd love to see Darknuts again, they're just fun! you could actually use your sword techniques, all of the other enemies die too fast, not that they shouldn't, some enemies should be tough and some not. The whole thing will change though, now when we have motion controls the fighting will be different, we should expect something new.
At the beginning I thought I don't want the Redeads because they freaks me out but then I realized that every game should have something freaky.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Darknuts YES! They would no doubt be the best enemies to fight with the new controls.
Although...to me, this game looks happier than WW, so no...I do not want redeads.

Steve

5/19/13
Because this game is reviving many enemies from the classic games, I think I'd rather see the Iron Knuckles from The Adventure of Link (which are essentially the same thing), especially if they brought back Rebonakku. As for ReDeads, I think I would rather see Gibdos, for the exact same reason, because it just fits with the style of Skyward Sword.

The Iron knuckles/Darknuts are strange. Their practically the same enemy, but you can't say which one will appear. Maybe both? It'd be awesome! Their so fun to go up against.

Redeads in OOT actually terrified me when it first came out. The ones in WW were definitely original, but I wouldn't want to see THAT appearance. The creepiness may go down a couple levels cause of the overall cartoon like animation. There ought to be a shadow temple in where they re-appear.

Z

ZachDude

Darknuts are the best to fight. Even in the Cave of Ordeals from TP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom