• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do We Want Darknuts and Redeads in SS?

I sure do!:) do you?:hmm:

Darknut_Color_no_bg_by_FiercerDeity.jpgzelda-redead-papercraft-002-720558.jpg

I mean, they are the most EPIC enimies the franchice has to offer!

I didn't really like the way Re-dead looked in TWW. I liked killing them with the ball and chain in TP. Darknuts would be cool to fight with the new 1:1 swordplay, where you have to find their unarmored weak point. And I second that the Iron Knuckles should return, as they were probably my favorite enemy in OOT.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Yes, they both definitely need to return. The redead has been in all of the 3D Zeldas thus far and I would be very disappointed if they skipped SS. It also needs some scary moments to balance out all the happybright colors, IMO =/. And in a game that focuses on swordplay, I would be shocked if the darknuts didn't make an appearance.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the gibdo return instead. I can see a gibdo design working well with the new chosen style for SS. I have a feeling they will return, but as for redeads... maybe.

I would definitely like to see an Iron Knuckle design. I'm not so big on the Darknuts... personally, I think a huge axe-wielding baddie is more intimidating! Plus, I think it'd be more interesting battle-wise since they are going to make swordplay a lot more detailed.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Correction, they have been on all CONSOLE 3D games, they have not been in any handheld 3D games. (Points to PH and ST.)

I don't think the DS titles count as being 3D since even though the characters and enemies were three dimensional, the world around you only had one view; from the top, just like all other handheld, NES and SNES Zelda games.

Anyways, I'd like to see Darknuts again but not redeads. I hate them with a burning passion. They're my least favorite Zelda enemy by miles. I can't stand their shreek, the way they freeze you, their slow lifeless walk towards you and their (almost) unavoidable torture. They just freak me out is all! The WW ones weren't as bad but still.. I'm not fond of them...

Con-man

Master Swordsman
They had better add those two, they are without a doubt my two favorite enemies in zelda(especially the darknuts).

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
OH YES DARKNUTS PLEASE!!!! They were SO fun to play with in WW and TP. There's just so much you can do with them, so many ways you can beat them. 1:1 will make fighting them even more fun!

I don't see Re-deads working with the new graphics, but as Zeruda said, Gibdos may work better.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
If they can make the Darknuts as awesome as they were in TP, then YES PLEASE.
They were the most epic enemies in the game! One of my personal favorites, as well.
Maybe even an Iron Knuckle, too. They would compliment the graphic style of the game a bit better, actually, because of the giant axe and stylized armor.

Redeads. Uhm. No thanks. Unless they have giant swords again and don't violate you as they eat your soul.

Eskhandar
What exactly is the difference between IK and DN?​

Iron Knuckles are slow moving giant armored guys with giant axes they are pretty boss.

darknuts are faster armored guys often with sword or mace...

Redeads. Uhm. No thanks. Unless they have giant swords again and don't violate you as they eat your soul.

yeah the redeads in WW and OOT sorta raped your neck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom