• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Twilight Princess?

Did You Like Twilight Princess?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I loved Twilight Princess. And I still do. Here are my reasons:

The plot/story is something we have seen before. Many do consider it a copy of Ocarina of Time or whatnot, but I disagree. TP's plot was extensive, and movie-like, which I liked a lot. There were many cut-scenes discussing what was going on, though at some times, it is left to the player to interpret what it means, like the confusing Lanayru cut-scene.

The gameplay was also great. I do agree with the fact that Hyrule Field was too big, but look at other things. The dungeons may not have been tough, but they were unique.The Forest Temple had a unique theme - collecting the 8 monkeys. We have not seen this idea before in previous titles, and it gave the dungeon a new feeling of completing it. The Goron Mines had two brand new uses for the Iron Boots: the first one being Sumo Wrestling. It was a pretty neat idea, but it was poorly underused. It would have had much more purpose if you had to wrestle all the elders to get the key part from them. Then, they also had walking on magnetic floors which allows you to walk upside down. Yes, I would have been more happy if they had this feature in other dungeons too, but it was a very clever and fun addition, and hopefully they will continue it. The Lakebed Temple allowed Link to fight with a sword underwater which was interesting. The whole boss was underwater, how cool is that!? The Arbiter's Grounds, nothing special, but brought had the 4 Poes idea from the Forest Temple in OoT. And the Spinner, hell yea! The Snowpeak Ruins introduced cannons! Man, I can't say anything other than I had fun with those cannons. Image how much funner it would be if you could use cannons against the boss. The Temple of Time, probably the most disappointing dungeon in TP introduced the Dominion's Rod, and it was cool and all but didn't have much purpose. And the City in the Sky was the first dungeon to be a Sky set one in 3D. The Double Clawshot was really fun, and overall was a challenging dungeon.
TP also had many minigames and caverns to do if you didn't know what to do.

The graphics was all that I wanted. The realistic style really appeals to me, and wish that they continue using it in future titles. The music was also pretty good.
So really, yes, I do like Twilight Princess very much as a Zelda game, and it is in fact my favorite so far.

i simply like the game because it was my first zelda game.so i pretty much praise it for that. it gets boring at the very begining but once you get to finally explore the game is really fun.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I very much enjoyed the game and still do even to this day. I enjoy it so much that i still sometimes play it from time to time. I'm not sure if i like it more than Ocarina of Time but it might be tied or my second favorite to Ocarina of Time. I love the wolf mechanic and I also like how they took various things from the Ocarina of Time. I had missed fishing in Wind Waker and seeing it back and expanded in Twilight Princess was great. Also not to mention the final battle with Ganondorf is pretty damn good, find myself replaying it once in awhile.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I personally LOVE TP. I think the graphics are gorgeous! I also really liked the fact that you could learn different sword techniques from the Hero's Spirit. It made fighting really fun for me because it gave me more ways to fight enemies. The storyline was deep, which I love to see in games:). Overall, I think it's an amazing game:)

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
This game is one of my favorites, it was an amazing experience to play it. It designed really well, it was challenging enough, long enough and the gameplay was felt great, from the controls to the camera pointing. The world is huge, sure, not too much filled with things to do but still looks amazing and it gives enough space for horse riding which was also very good, fighting while riding a horse was really fun.
The music was pretty good, I actually didn't notice it wasn't record by orchestra. The items were pretty unique, even thought we didn't use the staff or the spinner outside of the dungeon it still had some unique puzzles in the dungeons.
Another thing is the double hookshot and the option to use arrows with bombs, which I think is a great change for these old classic items.
I also had 120 hours on it, I could finish it in 80 hours but I had fun just doing horseback fighting, teleporting from place to place or just digging in the ground as a wolf.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Twilight Princess is an amazing game and one of my favorites.
-The storyline was different, yes, but it was still good. :D The new wolf concept really added some new interest into the game. Yes, the dungeons and bosses were easy. But it's okay. It's not a rule that videogames have to be difficult. Epona was bigger, better and faster than in other games. Also, I LOVED all the minor characters. Except Telma, she's awkward. But I love Colin and the other kids sooo much, they're adorable. All the minor characters do a great job of putting emotion into the game. The tears of light were fun, too. I love the Flight by Fowl, even though the guys that run it were creepy, it's still fun.

And I love the scene where he's learning how to wrestle with Ilia's dad, because Link takes his shirt off :3

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
How could I not love Twilight Princess? Creative, fun, dramatic, and easy controls. The addition of Link's other form, a wolf(:D), really added to the game. Even the minor characters were perfect. The art and realism drew me into the game. I didn't feel like I was controling Link, I was Link. The plot was different with twists and turns of every kind, always leaving you guessing, as well as wanting more. The ending made me cry, and the game made me tremble with excitment during every boss battle, every cut scene. These things combined are what make Twilight Princess a fun game. It is easy, so you shouldn't worry about being stuck forever. With Midna's hints and your mind, the game is productuve and easy. The characters and settings were all beautiful, from Death Mountain to Zoras Domain. If you have not played it yet, you should get a move on. You will not regret it, not even for a second.

PS: The walkthrough on ZD is great. Look it over if you need any help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom