• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
i didn't want to do this numbers but what you were planning on doing was far too unethical and i can't allow it to go unpunished
without saying anything i can't, numbers died because he was going to kill fext and i wasn't ok with that.

Numbers' being the only one to respond to my question didn't result in him dying

I had nothing to do with the time warp
i should also say i was expecting numbers to flip purple, although i believe he was town
keyword was

i did not believe he was town at the time that he died
same

I don't think mafia killed numbers.

The rules forbid me from saying how I knew what numbers was going to do at night

Not directly.

The rules forbid me from saying why i expected numbers to flip purple. I think numbers was town throughout day 1 but was expecting him to be purple on night 1, when he died.
either i'm scum or the kill is missing

thats a good dichotomy to have
and if numbers wasn't actually going to kill fext then his death is regretful
They totally killed numbers lmao

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
numbers died because of his transgressions

i've recently come to the conclusion that numbers was probably behind the time warp, and i believe that is likely the reason he flipped green

a'lana

cotton candy
1. Says he believes numbers wasnt killed by scum

2. Says he expected Numbers to flip purple before enight ended but now thinks he flipped town

3. Says that Numbers died for wanting to lynch Fext

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What kinds of town roles are usually unbuckable? Ones directly associated with the buck? Are there always town roles that are unbuckable, if not how confident are you that there would be in this game?
(For reasons I would like Minish to be the one to answer these questions even if someone else has the info to do so.)

I don't know I'd have to check. I am not confident at all that they would be in this game unless I checked and they happened to show up in every game. I just know that I recall Storm saying some roles are unbuckable for certain reasons and I'm pretty positive mafia is because of the obvious reason that they could just be outed if one of them were bucked. And I feel like there were some town but I don't remember what. I believe that there might have just been a modifier of unbuckable and I don't know if it had any specific correlation to anything.

KoD's posts seem to have been limited to Hapi-Seanzie-Fext later on

I think it's safe to say at least one of them is scum? A fair amount of back and forth with Seanzie, which could scum interacting to keep any discussion/accusations under control, although the topic seems to be Fext, hm.

@Seanzie where was your final vote at? KoD or Mongoose?

Considering that I specifically asked you to vote Mongoose with me, it was on Mongoose.

For now I'm gonna assume Hapi really was pocketed (which still shouldn't justify her vote doing absolutely nothing on EoD).

Both Fext and Seanzie are in this weird position where they got out of their way to double down on a mislynch whic doesn't really make sense for scum. I'm fairly sure at least one of them is likely to be mafia, and I might double down a bit on Seanzie later on since Fext vote was more of a response to Seanzie pressing him to vote there. But again, this messes a bit with my a'lana read. KoD pushed her but there's no point taking the opportunity to split and tiebreak the wagons like this if they're both town. KoD bussing a'lana fsr? was there some unsolved beef in the champs?

Purple as hostile purple or purple as non-hostile purple?

How are you going "doubling down to save Alana doesn't makes sense as scum... Seanzie did that way harder than Fext, therefore I'm going to double down on Seanzie!"? It really feels like you've given numerous reasons to townread me in these sequence of posts, but still seem to be trying to create a scumread of me on it. What gives?

Also, I don't really think Fext went out of his way to save Alana. He did at some point say he didn't want to vote Alana, but that is pretty much the extent of it, and he didn't even vote Mongoose until after I pressured him. If anything, I think scum!Fext would have had the idea to try to pocket town!Alana this game (Fext specifically invited Alana to play here, giving them a connection he could exploit), and so not wanting to elim Alana could have been a pocket attempt, in particular with Mongoose/Alana wagons (of course assuming Alana is town, which I'm feeling pretty good about rn) not making the stakes high for scum either way. Also possible ???!Fext just didn't want Alana to die because Fext invited Alana though, which is probably very lightly townie, but I don't think that possibility is the likely one.

Scum reading me for fluff is also bad in that fluff posting is NAI as **** for me but I do feel I posted a bit too much this game really especially early.
So you can see exactly where I'm coming from and yet still choose to be upset at me? :P

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
so we have mafia kill + number's kill + rag's kill + some other kills and yet we only got one last night?

i don't believe this is correct

Ragnarokio

What if Rag is just scum who killed Numbers and the buckifier was someone else on the scum team

the buckifier (as i understand it) loses the game no matter what unless they switch roles (and alignments) with someone else. If the buckifier started with scum they'd have no real reason not to sell them out, especially after they switched alignments with a town player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom