• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think we might need a votecount of late D1 in order for a proper analysis but iirc Seanzie pushed for a tiebreaker which might tie his alignment to a'lana. KoD on a'lana makes me think she's a bit more likely to be town but paranoia still kicking in a bit.

From this the remaining ones that KoD obsessed a bit are Hapi and Fext. I think he took a pseudo aggressive stance on Fext and a pocket-like stance on Hapi. Fext and Hapi are never scum together.

I'm not sure who's scummier than who. Hapi does feel like she was pocketed but could be just powerwolfing with KoD, and I don't like some of Fext comments that come out as "jokes", his constant vocalization of sickness to justify his absence, and some of the shade he threw around. Him getting out of his way to vote Mongoose is a bit pointless if a'lana is town though. Hm.

Maybe Hapi/Seanzie?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh I just looked back and a whole ****ing day happened while I was asleep?

same

Numbers feels like a really weird kill given he's been doing basically nothing and was probably mislynchable and instinctively that makes me think Ex because I feel like I've seen him make a lot of weird kills especially lately. Aside from that I haven't seen anything that makes me feel Ex is scum so I don't think I'm gonna push that but it felt worth mentioning.

I don't think mafia killed numbers.

With that said I would like some clarification on how you knew what Numbers was going to do at night cause I'm 96.9% sure he didn't explicitly say he was going to kill someone.

The rules forbid me from saying how I knew what numbers was going to do at night

Is the fact that Numbers responded to your roleclaim question having to do with his death?

Not directly.

I'm confused you didn't have a read on him yet you expected him to flip purple yet you now think he is town? I don't understand

The rules forbid me from saying why i expected numbers to flip purple. I think numbers was town throughout day 1 but was expecting him to be purple on night 1, when he died.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
scum-seanzie and scum-KoD might have bad chemistry and so i would expect there to be a possibility of bickering/tension to spill out into the thread if that were a team

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Are You caught up on the KoD Lynch?
Yes I am, which is why I still have the slight town
Also very sure rag softed having killed numbers and that numbers wasnt a mafia kill
Well where is the mafia kill then? Also stuff like vig is fairly easy to fake as scum so for now I'll keep doubting that. If there would've been 2 kills I would let it slide but the chance of scum/vig choosing the same player in N1 is very very small, same goes for the chance of the nk being protected by a doctor or something like that in n1. I'm not saying rag certainly is scum but I think the thought is not that farfetched given the circumstances.

@Storm could we get a Final vote tally of the KoD lynch?

Ragnarokio

Well where is the mafia kill then? Also stuff like vig is fairly easy to fake as scum so for now I'll keep doubting that. If there would've been 2 kills I would let it slide but the chance of scum/vig choosing the same player in N1 is very very small, same goes for the chance of the nk being protected by a doctor or something like that in n1. I'm not saying rag certainly is scum but I think the thought is not that farfetched given the circumstances.

either i'm scum or the kill is missing

thats a good dichotomy to have

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
For now I'm gonna assume Hapi really was pocketed (which still shouldn't justify her vote doing absolutely nothing on EoD).

Both Fext and Seanzie are in this weird position where they got out of their way to double down on a mislynch whic doesn't really make sense for scum. I'm fairly sure at least one of them is likely to be mafia, and I might double down a bit on Seanzie later on since Fext vote was more of a response to Seanzie pressing him to vote there. But again, this messes a bit with my a'lana read. KoD pushed her but there's no point taking the opportunity to split and tiebreak the wagons like this if they're both town. KoD bussing a'lana fsr? was there some unsolved beef in the champs?

The rules forbid me from saying why i expected numbers to flip purple.
Purple as hostile purple or purple as non-hostile purple?

Ragnarokio

Is everyone just gonna ignore that cops in Chaos Mafia have insane modifiers?

without saying anything about my role, i've only been speaking about what my expectations for the flip were. iirc numbers flipped town, so those expectations were betrayed.

Ragnarokio

and if numbers wasn't actually going to kill fext then his death is regretful

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
without saying anything about my role, i've only been speaking about what my expectations for the flip were. iirc numbers flipped town, so those expectations were betrayed.

I was talking more about Caps supposed red check on KoD. Because your role doesn't sound like cop? Unless you are cop, in which case what the **** is up with Caps anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom