• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i should also say i was expecting numbers to flip purple, although i believe he was town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
keyword was

i did not believe he was town at the time that he died

I would guess night ended because everyone submitted their actions, which may be something storm can confirm. I have no reason to believe night ended early because of me.

I didn't have a read on numbers

@Storm If everyone gets their actions in will that result in night ending early?

Do you have any reads?

Ragnarokio

Do you have any reads?

i haven't dreally been digesting the game since the activity picked up at the end of day 1 but i have a good feeling about a'lana

I just ooze towniness ig
I also just voted kod as soon as I saw your message so that gotta count for something considering I don't like to bus

although I'd probably bus kod if given the chance

Would you possibly mind giving some reads or an ordered list of the players? I feel like you've mostly fallen off the face of the earth after like the first half of D1.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What is even going on? Wasn't able to catch up during the night like I wanted. Doesn't really help that there's night talk and 67 pages.

I hate not being able to read everything but I guess I'll have to try to do like a skim of stuff to get a basics idea and then maybe catch up as I go along during the day.

Oh I just looked back and a whole ****ing day happened while I was asleep? Geez. I swear I've never felt this behind in a game. And the little skimming I did after that I'm not sure exactly why I'm being suspected so much? Other than just not doing much, which yeah I haven't because I've been busy and sleeping a lot because I ended up with a sinus infection. So if someone could explain why I'm suddenly scum because KoD flipped scum that would be great.

What is even going on? Wasn't able to catch up during the night like I wanted. Doesn't really help that there's night talk and 67 pages.

I hate not being able to read everything but I guess I'll have to try to do like a skim of stuff to get a basics idea and then maybe catch up as I go along during the day.

Oh I just looked back and a whole ****ing day happened while I was asleep? Geez. I swear I've never felt this behind in a game. And the little skimming I did after that I'm not sure exactly why I'm being suspected so much? Other than just not doing much, which yeah I haven't because I've been busy and sleeping a lot because I ended up with a sinus infection. So if someone could explain why I'm suddenly scum because KoD flipped scum that would be great.

I don't think anyone has you as a strong scumread. Instead I think you're solidly PoE and compatible with many potential scum teams. Hope you feel better soon!

1. It technically wasn't a paranoia, after all I was a threat to everyone else so everyone actually was my enemy lol
Yeah, but it came off as being a paranoia, and it actually having been the case is part of why I'd expect something similar from a Mafia Raven-- I feel that you'd be somewhat similar if just almost everyone was your enemy.

Also I'm not sure if using one's first and only game offers enough information to create a reliable meta
It's not super reliable for meta reads, but it's what I have when it comes to reading you. Sure having a broader picture helps but being able to see a distinct difference between a newer players games helps with reading as well.

4. I actually think I wouldn't be more paranoid if I randed scum because the thought of having a team mate who I can talk to/get advice from seems kinda calming tbh.
Scum actually is like the most stressful alignment in my experience, especially your first couple times being scum. Your experiences could differ I suppose but I feel a lot of the stress of being scum actually comes from having known teammates due to it damaging your ability to solve and blend in.

Numbers feels like a really weird kill given he's been doing basically nothing and was probably mislynchable and instinctively that makes me think Ex because I feel like I've seen him make a lot of weird kills especially lately. Aside from that I haven't seen anything that makes me feel Ex is scum so I don't think I'm gonna push that but it felt worth mentioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom