• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

You can ISO people by going to the "mafia" subthread, and clicking on the number that gives the total # of posts on this game thread, then scrolling down until you find the person you want, and clicking on the number next to their name (their post count). It is not great though as it only shows a sentence or two from each post, so you still need to open up a new tab for any of the longer posts you want to read.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
It's like 4 pages. Shows things from other threads but I don't post anywhere else.

That's how I've been doing isos lol
Click the number on the side of replies of the thread

Then click the number of posts everyone has to see their posts in this thread
Youre welcome

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Wait I only have like 40 more posts than Alana...lol the way everyone been talking I thought I had 100 more posts than anyone else

Princess Abigail

Click the number on the side of replies of the thread

Then click the number of posts everyone has to see their posts in this thread
Youre welcome

Basically identical to how I was doing isos but without posts from elsewhere included. Sweet thank you

anime-heart.gif

Okay, so I read through KoD's ISO, and it really makes me think the next puzzle to solve is Fext/Hapi.

Hapi: I pushed Hapi somewhat, and looking back, KoD did a lot which indirectly defended her, in particular by attacking me for very reasonable things (such as asking to see some past games). This could be a WK situation where KoD is trying to pocket Hapi, but also very well could be a chainsaw defense. When I pushed KoD for thoughts on Hapi, they could not give anything of substance, and their ISO is devoid of any sort of criticality towards Hapi. I think nothing here rules out KoD/Hapi as a team, and in fact the ISO probably is slightly indicative of that team.

Fext: Now this is an interesting one. First off, for the lack of engagement that Fext had in the thread, their name does pop up quite a bit. KoD seems mildly critical of Fext the entire time, but interestingly, seems to never mention Fext alone, and always ties Fext to someone else (usually Alana, sometimes me). In particular, KoD often shades Fext, but always seems to focus more on Alana, and always wants Alana first. When I am scum, I sometimes specifically try to tie my scummates to a townie or two, in hopes that either 1. the townie goes over first, which actually helps clear my scummate because of worldbreaking, or 2. if in the worse case my scummate goes over, that townie is now a target. The insistance of always mentioning Fext with Alana, along with pushing Alana first really fits this, so again I think Fext is compatible with KoD, and the ISO does not look good for Fext.

Based off this, and generally how I'm feeling about others, it seems very likely that at least one of these two are scum. But now... the dilemma!

Fext vs Hapi: There seems to be quite a bit of tension brewing between these two, which would suggest not teamed. However, I'd like to posit a tinfoil theory that actually they could be. Fext's push on Hapi was not exactly great, and with Mongoose/Alana wagons relatively well-formed by then, Fext's push for Hapi near EoD1 I don't think put her in that much danger, and Hapi voting Fext there was just weird, and honestly doesn't jive with the idea that Hapi was townreading Alana at that point, since that actually could have gotten Alana killed. I wonder how much would have been made of Fext vs Hapi if I did not engage with Hapi about Fext's comment. Would they have continued to fight, or would that have been the end of it? It is possible that i pushed Hapi into committing to a stronger scumread of Fext than she really intended? Also, if Fext was really concerned about Hapi, I have a hard time thinking that Fext wouldn't be looking into their posts, but Fext seems to be doing everything in his power to avoid actually forming an informed read of Hapi. So, while I don't want to say this world is super likely, I think a Fext/Hapi world is not impossible.

It is very possible (honestly, likely if you ask me to take off my tinfoil hat for a second) that only one of Fext/Hapi are scum, and I think if I had to decide an elim right this second, it would definitely be Fext. If one of them does flip scum though, I don't think I'd rule the other out, even though it probably would be a point in their favor.

As far as other people in regards to KoD...

DW: I'm tempted to call DW/KoD interactions genuine, so DW not likely teamed with KoD. This could be confbias from my earlier townread of DW, but I don't feel much need to revisit this without any major evidence to the contrary.

Alana: As mentioned in my other post, KoD pushes Alana, and generally brings up Alana and Fext together in one post, but always ends up pushing Alana over Fext. Focusing on Alana's AtE I think would be weird coming from a partner as well, and while KoD's insistence that me not responding to Alana's AtE was something noteworthy could again be the same type of behavior I was mentioning re: KoD/Fext, I think that doesn't fit so well with KoD pushing Alana over me/Fext in those situations. I don't think I'd clear them as a team, but I think this probably looks good for Alana.

Rag: Rag's name shows up in KoD's ISO... but that's about all there is to say about that.

Minish&Ex: I think the only time they're mentioned is when KoD is engaging with DW, and KoD seems to try to imply DW is teamed with one/both of them. I kind of feel like this would be most likely to happen like it did if exactly one of them was scum, but this is an extremely weak read.

I don't remember any serious interactions with/about anyone else.

Princess Abigail

Oh no that is very wrong. I would have pushed Fext and I would continue to do so. And I will never stop pushing Fext until the end of time.

KoD potentially could be trying to pocket me he's well aware that it's easy to do. He failed though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
without saying anything i can't, numbers died because he was going to kill fext and i wasn't ok with that.

Numbers' being the only one to respond to my question didn't result in him dying

I had nothing to do with the time warp

I really feel like Rag, Min, and Ex really need to step up a bit here. If I could confidently sort even one of them, I think the game becomes much easier.

without saying anything i can't, numbers died because he was going to kill fext and i wasn't ok with that.

Numbers' being the only one to respond to my question didn't result in him dying

I had nothing to do with the time warp
So just to be sure, you're saying that there is little-to-no reason to think that scum targeted Numbers N2?

Can you tell me about your read on Fext?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't have a read on fext he was just pretty sick so i thought it was rude to kill him

the missing hit is a reason to think that scum might have targeted numbers, although it could be explained via other means as well, such as a doc or a roleblock. I suspect that numbers would have perished regardless of scum's activities, whatever they were.

i don't have a read on fext he was just pretty sick so i thought it was rude to kill him

the missing hit is a reason to think that scum might have targeted numbers, although it could be explained via other means as well, such as a doc or a roleblock. I suspect that numbers would have perished regardless of scum's activities, whatever they were.

What was your read on Numbers?

Do you believe night ended early because of you?

Ragnarokio

I would guess night ended because everyone submitted their actions, which may be something storm can confirm. I have no reason to believe night ended early because of me.

I didn't have a read on numbers

@Storm If everyone gets their actions in will that result in night ending early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom