• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Scum is in Fext Rag Minish and at a stretch in Raven or Hapi. I am confident on the rest if my reads. Never lynch Capsfan Sean Exlight DW.

Fext and Hapi still hard antiteamed

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm voting Fext until he dies so you can either kill me or him.

I do not regret this at all. I'm having tons of fun but this is just annoying me at this point.

a'lana

cotton candy
Fext/Rag?
Fext/Minish?
Rag/Minish?

Fext/Raven?
Rag/Raven?
Minish/Raven?

Minish/Hapi?
Rag/Hapi?

a'lana

cotton candy
I'm voting Fext until he dies so you can either kill me or him.

I do not regret this at all. I'm having tons of fun but this is just annoying me at this point.
No I think you maybe be right. Four people are hard cleared for me, I townlean you Raven and am conflicted on whether or nit to town lean minish as my sole reason would be the fact she missed EoD1...

My PoE would be Fext and Rag with an outside chance of Minish you or Raven being scum and you never teamed with Fext. I do think Fext is the most questionable a slot for me.

a'lana

cotton candy
I will charge my phone now and then will do my own KoD iso and dig up Neon's solvy posts hope night won't suddenly be over again

Princess Abigail

Ex/Seanzie/Caps/DW/Alana town core. I will never vote them. If one of you is scum congrats because I will never leave this hill

Minish/Fext/Raven lightly/Rag all have scum equity with KoD

Guess where my vote is going.

sagiri-giggle.gif

Princess Abigail

I'm convinced Rag is probably scum but it's based lightly on a potentially stupid reason that almost makes no sense to admit...

But I do think Rag/Fext has scum equity as well.

a'lana

cotton candy
I'm convinced Rag is probably scum but it's based lightly on a potentially stupid reason that almost makes no sense to admit...

It almost seems too easy...

Spew reads would be Capsfan Sean DW

Townreads for other reason are ExLight Raven you

If I then do decide to clear minish for her confusion surrounding EoD then I do end up on Fect and Rag...

Do you have any particular reasons to think Fext and Rag are teamed? Or just the 'there is no reason to rule it out'?

a'lana

cotton candy
]

I want to know the reason for why Rag is scum

a'lana

cotton candy
Also will say that I've noticed Hapi did defend KoD a lot in this game however think she defended a scum Cobalt and think the Neon/Cobalt dynamic can be similar to a town!Neon/KoD dynamic here in that she also knew Cobalt out of the game like she knows KoD so I don't think those interactions are scum indicative I just wanted to have this acknowledged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom