• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Oh F I'm searching my own posts and did in fact say it omfg I actually thought I had filtered that out. Still I said 'I wonder if I should just self vote' I didn't outright threathen to.

I'm still not in the mood to argue with someone that would tunnel me regardless of what I do and is too focused on stereotyping certain things as scum AI when they really aren't and are dependent on playstyle so no I don't blame myself for talking about selfvoting as the reason you are now tunneling me as I'm certain you would have found some other reason to tunnel me for anyway regardless :)
Lol, yeah I was gonna say I'm pretty sure you said that or something very close...

I also should probably just disengage with some people. I hate feeling misunderstood though, and so have a hard time not arguing when I feel like that is happening.

a'lana

cotton candy
Have you talked about how the roleplaying affects your stance on Numbers? I can't recall.
I agree with the point actually being made here; I feel like Neon by this point has made plenty enough contributions that "no content" or "just rping" is not a viable read on her, especially from someone who's actually read the thread.

I have a hard time seeing AtE in and of it's self as a strictly scummy thing-- probably more NAI? Thinking about it I can definitely see how her self-vote threat could seem performative as it came after the deadline and her not bothering to follow through, but that doesn't feel like your angle here? I could be wrong but it kinda strikes me as you treating the fact that she AtEd as a scum indicator.

Nope, 13p. Neon alone's got like 200 or something though so I'd guess that's paft of it.

I have no idea what the point you're trying to make here is with the "dictating how to read you" thing. As you mentioned 2/3 of the votes on you were completely unexplained, leaving just KoD's vote and I could be misremembering. But I do not think that was remotely his reasoning.

Yes lmao I esentially lashed out for essentially nothing after EoD thought we had 2 more hours.

I don't think that was his reasoning for a scunlmread but this wording was certainly one of the main reasons I got annoyed. However I will stop complaining now

a'lana

cotton candy
You know how you think everything about past games is useless? Well, if you decided to actually try to use such information, you CoUlD try asking me about how familiar I am with Alana. Alana and I have played something like 30 games together, and she gets upset a lot, in particular about newer people not understanding her and finding her insta-scummy. So, I probably could have predicted she would get upset like that from being run up D1. She does it as both town and scum (I don't think she ever fakes emotion, but both alignments can get upset from being suspected), but I think I see a little more of it from town!Alana rather than scum.
He is anti meta? I did consider If he is just very anti meta but that doesn't seem to be the case because he did reference Neon meta which is part of what rubbed me the wrong way.

a'lana

cotton candy
Also raven saying I'm being too lenient with my read on them is probably even more Towny for them as scum is less likely to call out town reads on them in this manner

a'lana

cotton candy
He is anti meta? I did consider If he is just very anti meta but that doesn't seem to be the case because he did reference Neon meta which is part of what rubbed me the wrong way.
Basically would be able to accept if he I just one of those people who hates use of meta but this doesn't seem his approach to neon either so it just looks like bias towards unfamiliar people

Sorry, idk if he is anti-meta, I'm just getting annoyed because asking for some history on a person is a pretty reasonable thing to do and helps give vital context to the person and their actions/words. The first game I played with him, I asked him how much he played, and he just refused to answer, causing me to have to look him up just to figure out if he was a newer or had been playing for a while. Now, he has shaded me multiple times for asking the same thing of Hapi, and I'm getting annoyed, because it is pertinent information and he is acting like I am some how bogging Hapi down with hours of work (looking up a few past games is some sort of unreasonable burden?).

KoD and I seem to have a pretty big personality clash, and so sorry if sometimes that comes out in the thread. They've been very counter-productive with me in pretty much every game (refusing to talk to me because they have a townread on me? Continually being antagonistic without any real reason I can tell, arguing for the sake of arguing, etc).

a'lana

cotton candy
oh so you are basically saying this kind of behaviour is entirely normal and NAI for KoD

Sorry, idk if he is anti-meta, I'm just getting annoyed because asking for some history on a person is a pretty reasonable thing to do and helps give vital context to the person and their actions/words. The first game I played with him, I asked him how much he played, and he just refused to answer, causing me to have to look him up just to figure out if he was a newer or had been playing for a while. Now, he has shaded me multiple times for asking the same thing of Hapi, and I'm getting annoyed, because it is pertinent information and he is acting like I am some how bogging Hapi down with hours of work (looking up a few past games is some sort of unreasonable burden?).

KoD and I seem to have a pretty big personality clash, and so sorry if sometimes that comes out in the thread. They've been very counter-productive with me in pretty much every game (refusing to talk to me because they have a townread on me? Continually being antagonistic without any real reason I can tell, arguing for the sake of arguing, etc).

have you seen him as scum?

oh so you are basically saying this kind of behaviour is entirely normal and NAI for KoD

have you seen him as scum?

I've never seen KoD as scum (I believe this is my third game with him, and we were both town in the other two). But yes, I think if I wasn't being triggered by KoD, I'd probably be wondering why he feels different than past games. However, apparently he can emulate his antagonistic ways pretty well as scum, so I'd guess this is NAI rather than town-indicative for him, but this is only a guess.

a'lana

cotton candy
I've never seen KoD as scum (I believe this is my third game with him, and we were both town in the other two). But yes, I think if I wasn't being triggered by KoD, I'd probably be wondering why he feels different than past games. However, apparently he can emulate his antagonistic ways pretty well as scum, so I'd guess this is NAI rather than town-indicative for him, but this is only a guess.
In what ways do you think he seems different?

In what ways do you think he seems different?
Sorry, I was speaking hypothetically about what I would be thinking if I wasn't getting heated reading his posts. I don't see any tangible differences in this game vs the others (with the exception that I am kind of surprised he hasn't refused to work with me altogether yet).

Man this thread gets significantly less busy when I'm not here
I don't know where you're from, but the fewer posts in the past 12 hours or so probably had a lot to do with it being night in the US.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I think what KoD is trying to say wrt Seanzie is not that looking for info on someone's past Games is necessarily a bad thing. He might think that I don't know, but what he's specifically saying here is that making me look for my own Games is a bad thing because it's bogging me down in unnecessary work (in his eyes) and forcing me to disappear to look things up at important moments.

What I think KoD is failing to see wrt to Alana is that she gets read wrong by a lot of people like me and responds with very real emotions like me. I play almost exclusively based off emotions and some people either exclusively read that as scummy or think that small things I do like what I'm seeing alana do here is scum indicative.

Wrt to me I have a history of heavily tunneling people who remind me of myself and maybe I'm going to far in the other direction by being cognizant of that and reading a'lana very highly right now. But I don't think she should be the first chop in PoE right now.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't know where you're from, but the fewer posts in the past 12 hours or so probably had a lot to do with it being night in the US.

I'm generally most active at night and have certainly contributed pages of content between midnight and noon central whatever the **** time.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i didn't want to do this numbers but what you were planning on doing was far too unethical and i can't allow it to go unpunished

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom