• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN
LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN
STORM'S CHAOS MAFIA

EPISODE 7
BUCK IN NEW YORK

• Yes, There are Rules. Sue Me
  • DO NOT communicate outside the Thread unless your roles allows this, even after your Death
  • DO NOT Name Claim. nobody cares if youre Larry Byrd or Big Bird
  • DO NOT Role Claim. I want to savor this. this rule is case by case basis, and is normally ignored. you can say what type of role you have, but you can not outright state " I am the Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of It's Ass"
  • If you are dead, you are allowed a sendoff post, but after that, refrain from posting here. saves people from voting up Ghosts
  • Votes must be Bolded like so <Vote:Giri>
  • the game is allowed 1 (1) vote for Extension per 2 Game Days
  • No Lynch is not an option :devil:
  • Do Not Edit or Remove Posts
  • Your Role PM is not Evidence of your Innocence, it's a secret to Everybody. this is your warning
  • Days will Consist of 72 Hours, Nights Will Consist of 24 Hours
  • DO NOT Reveal Outside Information
  • The Player with the Most Votes by the end of the Day will be Lynched
  • If there is a Tie, there will be a Coin Toss to determine who dies
  • Players Can Not Die by a Single Vote, unless the living Players is Half The Starting Number
  • Night Posts Allowed
  • Try to Post at Least 3 times a day.... I dont think WE Have any Lurkers, but still.

DAY ONE
It's that time of year again. another letter to Visit Storm's Manor and play his cruel game. as you sit to Dinner, Storm goes over the year's events, and goes into his Will and Testament. as he begins the lights go out, and when they finally are turned back on, Numbers is found dead in his chair, his guts pulled out of his stomach as if by a giant hook. as the door was locked and no one saw anyone leave into the hallway, it had to have been one of you. or a couple of you conspiring together

DAY ONE BEGINS

The Living
Rag
@DW
@Ex
@Min
@Seanzie
@Caps
@Fext
@KoD
@a'lana
@Hapi
@RavenRaziel98

THE DEAD
NUMBERS
MONGOOSE
Day One Ends Wednesday June 15th at 6pm EST

Okay, after sleeping and running some ISOs this morning, here is where I'm at right now.

Raven

Alana
DW

Ex
Hapi

KoD

Rag
Min

Fext
Numbers
Caps

KoD is near dead-center on the town-vs-scum scale, if I had to put them on one side, I'd put them below, but meh...

Some if the bigger shifts in my thinking probably worth noting:

Hapi: I engaged with her a lot last night, and during the engagement I definitely went through periods where I thought she was scum. The way she was acting reminded me actually a lot of a situation where I was scum and someone had caught me, but I won a fight against them by essentially just continuously claiming they were misrepping me and trying to pocket those who weren't following the back-and-fourth closely. However, this morning I feel the comparison is more superficial than it felt last night, in particular I think perhaps what I was sensing is that Hapi might be the type of person who hates to concede in an argument (I am also like this, so I hope this is not seen as a slight), and that she did feel misrepresented, even if I really wasn't trying to do this (I also will argue to the grave if I feel I am being misunderstood, so meh, probably worth giving a pass here). As such, I tried to re-evaluate that slot with an open mind this morning, and while I don't like how most of their thread engagement (aside from a few very meaty posts) came after getting called out, their level of engagement/content since then has been strong, and so I'll give that a light town lean.

Ex: There was a moment from early on where Ex was in a fight with someone or something and I remember thinking it looked really good for Ex, which has led me to keep them on my townside all game, but I feel that since then they have not done much to reinforce that, so they've started to drift down in my mind. They're still on the town-side of things, but if I continue to not see anything worthwhile here, that may change.

Fext: They haven't moved much since my last list I don't think, but my feelings sure have taken a bit of a rollercoaster here. In particular, Fext gained a lot in my mind because of their comment on Hapi (which is part of the reason why I was so adamant about discussing this comment with Hapi - I saw it as the one towny thing Fext had done thus far) as it fit feelings I had been having about Hapi (not content-void necessarily, but Hapi had extremely low content density prior to Fext's comment) and I thought it was a very reasonable take from someone who I was assuming was not fully caught up. However, reading their ISO, there was one post that REALLY bothered me from Fext, in particular in their early take on Hapi. They gave what felt the penumbra of a scum-lean on Hapi, but their justification for it was comparing Hapi to someone else who was actually town in the game they were referencing, and then talking about how they (Fext) still wanted to elim the person who was town in that game. This really makes me feel like Fext is trying to pre-emptively justify a push on Hapi they know is bad, which they can then try to explain away an eventual Hapi town-flip because "oh, this playstyle just makes me want to vote them! Just like the other game! Sorry, my bad!". Then, in rethinking Fext's EoD, I think their push on Hapi could easily be opportunistic. The timing of it was not great, and the fact that this is all Fext could bring up at EoD could be suggestive of stale reads typical of newer scummies.

Rag&min: They are way off what I expect from them. Both can be very strong players, but have done very little this game IMO.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
There has to be at least one scum along Caps, A'Lana, DW, Seanzie, Ex and Fext, I doubt that the entire scum team played Lay back and watch them lynch Mongoose, so we should consider keeping an eye out among those IMO.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Vote: Fext

this vote stays here until I'm ever given a reason to move it. Killing someone because lol gifs is bad enough itself killing someone be cause lol gifs and not caring about if they are Town at all is worse. Trying to make me play Werewolf for them because they want me to fix their bad take is possibly the worst of all. Continuing to push a false narrative on me... you know what I'm probably never leaving this honestly. But it's just OMGUS or whatever people are going to claim.

The numbers rag thing was... weird... numbers died rag is not dead the game restarted but not really... someone there is probably bad... maybe I dunno.

Princess Abigail

Oh dang I forgot me gif.

d4dj-stay-mad.gif

There has to be at least one scum along Caps, A'Lana, DW, Seanzie, Ex and Fext, I doubt that the entire scum team played Lay back and watch them lynch Mongoose, so we should consider keeping an eye out among those IMO.
If you had to choose one or two of those people to be scum, who would it be, and why?

RavenRaziel98

If you had to choose one or two of those people to be scum, who would it be, and why?
I would probably choose a'lana, but I don't know if my reason is that good tbh.
I noticed the following:
a'lana was on the Mongoose wagon.
Both confirmed townies were on the a'lana wagon.
The way a'lana keeps reading me feels like pocketing (I might just give that too much value though).
That being said, if we would go for the lynch and a'lana would flip town then we should most likely look at Min and KoD.

I would probably choose a'lana, but I don't know if my reason is that good tbh.
I noticed the following:
a'lana was on the Mongoose wagon.
Both confirmed townies were on the a'lana wagon.
The way a'lana keeps reading me feels like pocketing (I might just give that too much value though).
That being said, if we would go for the lynch and a'lana would flip town then we should most likely look at Min and KoD.

I don't think Alana being on Mongoose says much since she was the CW, but the other point is fair. Also, I think perhaps reading you this game is not too hard; the depth of thoughts you've given would be very hard to fake for someone in their first scum game, second total game, but it is reasonable to be wary of pockets.

What do you think of Fext?

Vote: Fext

this vote stays here until I'm ever given a reason to move it. Killing someone because lol gifs is bad enough itself killing someone be cause lol gifs and not caring about if they are Town at all is worse. Trying to make me play Werewolf for them because they want me to fix their bad take is possibly the worst of all. Continuing to push a false narrative on me... you know what I'm probably never leaving this honestly. But it's just OMGUS or whatever people are going to claim.

The numbers rag thing was... weird... numbers died rag is not dead the game restarted but not really... someone there is probably bad... maybe I dunno.
I really feel like @Ragnarokio needs to speak up. That discussion, then the day starting early (and one day before) with Numbers dead seems like too much to be coincidence.

I had gotten the feeling that Rag had some sort of role that requires them to get a kind of "secret permission" from people in the thread for something. In particular, Rag asked many times if someone wanted to know their role. Numbers was the one who responded. I am assuming that gave them some sort of BTSC and possibly Rag some sort of killing power (I am thinking like an executioner). Rag also asked about drawing people pictures. Whomever responded to that might want to be wary as Rag's role may have affected you in some way.

RavenRaziel98

I don't think Alana being on Mongoose says much since she was the CW, but the other point is fair. Also, I think perhaps reading you this game is not too hard; the depth of thoughts you've given would be very hard to fake for someone in their first scum game, second total game, but it is reasonable to be wary of pockets.

What do you think of Fext?
I noticed that he would've vote Mongoose if necessary to safe a'lana (which feels slightly odd) but didn't at first because it wasn't by necessarily by then. Hapi switches the vote from Mongoose to Fext. Shortly after that fext voted Mongoose just to be safe. There is one thing that made me raise an eyebrow for a second - the order of things going down. Hapi unvotes Mongoose, creating a tie, Fext votes Mongoose. This could just be unfortunate timing though.
But I also noticed that a'lana was the last one to vote Mongoose (which doesn't have to mean something but it also can).

Princess Abigail

I think a'lana was just saving herself and there was some pretty big confusion over the VC at that point so that's not surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom