• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
I
I mean unless exlight is scum with me which I know he isn't why would he as scum decide to got out of his way to save me he would:

1. Ruin a chance to yeet me from split votes when Mongoose was actually the preferred lynch by majority

2. ExLight actually risks looking bad for not voting me if he is scum when he previously voiced a suspicion on me
mean if I got yeeted over mongoose mongoose would probably be next they were suspected more than me while my wagon was mostly just plurality

a'lana

cotton candy
Are alignment cops normal here?

I have seen one game somewhere else where there was a backup alignment cop but not alignment cop
Nah, you're all good. I invited you to join because I enjoy playing with you, and I know that games have the ability to get crazy on here sometimes. I just am usually a lot less busy and am able to keep up with things as they happen/catch up pretty easy even if I can't post right away. I just have been having issues with attention for a bit lately so that certainly doesn't help either. Lmao. Don't beat yourself up or anything over it, I'm not bothered by anyone's posting in this game it's nice to see this amount of activity from some people who have never played together before.

Thanks! Hopefully it won't last too long.

I would think that many people are compatible with many potential scum teams? From what I saw it seems like Caps was saying he had a red check on KoD? I need to go back and check more Chaos Mafias because I did happen to check up on what I replied to Raven about, regarding Storm lying in role PM's and me believing it had happened to me. It had when I was a a cop in a previous game, where I was given drinks and so was drunk and had the chance to not target my actual target and I ended up targeting myself, and I came up as scum to myself. And I was confused and Storm mentioned something about cops in Chaos Mafia having hidden modifiers. So I need to check if all the modifiers are the same and what exactly they were. Because I don't think the modifier was that I was miller, I think it was that I didn't see alignments correct. And if that's the case, I'm not sure if we can 100% trust Caps' claim here. It could be possible, though a bit insane, that he decided to hard bus a scumbud with a red check to get hard town cred. This is only viable really if they somehow knew the actual cop was already dead, which maybe one of their roles tells them since there is a lack of flips.

a'lana

cotton candy
I can certainly explain why I'm townreading Ex though I do suppose upon a rereading the pressure I thought existed on Ex from KoD is less there than I thought. But the scum games I played with Ex he was a lot quieter and... actually the more I think about this the less I think Ex is town...**** lol
He pushed KoD even before the redcheck? If so then I believe that he wouldn't bus NGL

I might be conf biased but I think Exlight did a lot of Towny things despite not being active

a'lana

cotton candy
YYe tb
I mean I did just help murder the **** out of him and I was the second to pull the trigger. I also did defend him yes though I'm pretty sure I said he was not out of his scum or town range and I was feeling more like he was town than scum
Yes but tbf it took a red check for you

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't townread Ex over that I have two other reasons to also think he is town, but the fact that he did that does reinforce my townread

Oh yeah I know, I saw your other post and was referencing that one as well.

Are alignment cops normal here?

I have seen one game somewhere else where there was a backup alignment cop but not alignment cop

Very common. It's usually in most games. With modifiers like godfather appearing innocent and stuff to weaken them a bit.

But yeah I just checked previous Chaos Mafia games and cops have hidden insane modifier, meaning their targets show as the opposite alignment. So unless Caps has some other explanation...

a'lana

cotton candy
Aaand now I'm thinking of changing my mind on Fext because he genuinely seems cleuless but tbf being cleuless about this GAM eproabbly isn't ai I think mafia might not be much more informed than town in those types of games

Aaand now Fext Minish and Rag who previously were my PoE all did something Towny (Fext and Minish being clueless, and Rag softed vig)

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
*The intro of Raining blood starts playing*
Do you know what time it is?
It's time for...
Ravens ridiculous reads

@Seanzie Probably my top town read atm, I like the way he interacts with other players and he feels really solvy in general.
@Hapi Also one of my town reads, I had a similar problem with the gif spam like Fext had/has but that doesn't influence my read. Despite making the first catch up a pain she feels really involved and does provide content. I sused her a tiny bit at one point because of her view on my content (mostly because it seemed to differ from what others said), but I soon decided that the definition of useful/helpful content is likely to differ among people.
@DawningWinds Still town IMO, the fact that he points out things about him that scum!DW would do/have reason to do feels good to me.
@a'lana After Seanzie hinting that I'm (apparently) easy to read as town and the way she responded to me cleared my doubts for now. Also sorry for kinda shading you, most of my experience comes from reading old games and I have noticed that being a town read too easy can often be scum trying to get a townies trust.
@TheCapsFan More of a null but leaning town for now. Started feeling better about him recently because he felt more solvy than before.
@ExLight Kinda on the fence about him, for now a null read with a slight town lean. I still need to figure out how fond I am of the KoD vote because I could imagine a world where Ex busses KoD.
@Morbid Minish Null. Mostly because a lack of presence. Was on the a'lana wagon [Min, KoD (Scum flip), Mongoose (Town flip), Numbers (Town flip)], which doesn't have to mean something but I still wanted to note that. Her missing of EoD doesn't necessarily give me a town feeling given the general confusion among the players about that.
@Ragnarokio Null to scum lean atm, I don't like how certain things went down and she seems kinda protective of Fext. Felt a little "distracting" earlier if that makes sense.
@Fext Scum lean, feels a little unwilling to solve/work, might be a result of sickness though.
However, in retrospective I don't like the Neon vote at all. The reasoning is not exactly good tbh and the soft clearing Caps did doesn't mean anything at all to me because I don't see a reason for Fext to actually kill Caps and out himself as scum.
@Storm I expect everything so I could imagine some Storm rewinds the time and let's Numbers take his place while secretly living and pulling strings behind the scenes bs happening. Not very likely but I still want to keep expecting the unexpected.

If I had to choose a for a lynch I would go after Rag/Fext/Min (in that order, mostly because I'm still hesitant because of Fext/Min being sick and because I can see a world where Mins confusion about the EoD is legit.
Fext/RAG seems like a possible scum team to me.

Also @Storm I noticed Rag voting KoD in the final vote tally of the first D1 but during the ISO I couldn't find a post moving the vote from DW back to KoD - was that a host mistake in vote count?

a'lana

cotton candy
Are You caught up on the KoD Lynch?
*The intro of Raining blood starts playing*
Do you know what time it is?
It's time for...
Ravens ridiculous reads

@Seanzie Probably my top town read atm, I like the way he interacts with other players and he feels really solvy in general.
@Hapi Also one of my town reads, I had a similar problem with the gif spam like Fext had/has but that doesn't influence my read. Despite making the first catch up a pain she feels really involved and does provide content. I sused her a tiny bit at one point because of her view on my content (mostly because it seemed to differ from what others said), but I soon decided that the definition of useful/helpful content is likely to differ among people.
@DawningWinds Still town IMO, the fact that he points out things about him that scum!DW would do/have reason to do feels good to me.
@a'lana After Seanzie hinting that I'm (apparently) easy to read as town and the way she responded to me cleared my doubts for now. Also sorry for kinda shading you, most of my experience comes from reading old games and I have noticed that being a town read too easy can often be scum trying to get a townies trust.
@TheCapsFan More of a null but leaning town for now. Started feeling better about him recently because he felt more solvy than before.
@ExLight Kinda on the fence about him, for now a null read with a slight town lean. I still need to figure out how fond I am of the KoD vote because I could imagine a world where Ex busses KoD.
@Morbid Minish Null. Mostly because a lack of presence. Was on the a'lana wagon [Min, KoD (Scum flip), Mongoose (Town flip), Numbers (Town flip)], which doesn't have to mean something but I still wanted to note that. Her missing of EoD doesn't necessarily give me a town feeling given the general confusion among the players about that.
@Ragnarokio Null to scum lean atm, I don't like how certain things went down and she seems kinda protective of Fext. Felt a little "distracting" earlier if that makes sense.
@Fext Scum lean, feels a little unwilling to solve/work, might be a result of sickness though.
However, in retrospective I don't like the Neon vote at all. The reasoning is not exactly good tbh and the soft clearing Caps did doesn't mean anything at all to me because I don't see a reason for Fext to actually kill Caps and out himself as scum.
@Storm I expect everything so I could imagine some Storm rewinds the time and let's Numbers take his place while secretly living and pulling strings behind the scenes bs happening. Not very likely but I still want to keep expecting the unexpected.

If I had to choose a for a lynch I would go after Rag/Fext/Min (in that order, mostly because I'm still hesitant because of Fext/Min being sick and because I can see a world where Mins confusion about the EoD is legit.
Fext/RAG seems like a possible scum team to me.

Also @Storm I noticed Rag voting KoD in the final vote tally of the first D1 but during the ISO I couldn't find a post moving the vote from DW back to KoD - was that a host mistake in vote count?

a'lana

cotton candy
Also very sure rag softed having killed numbers and that numbers wasnt a mafia kill
him and me had some issues regarding bussing in the past

he tried bussing me and our other scummate against our will once so we decided to use the factional kill him instead

we ended up losing because he outed the team to his delayed lover in case he died
Understandable you would kill him lmao

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
KoD's posts seem to have been limited to Hapi-Seanzie-Fext later on

I think it's safe to say at least one of them is scum? A fair amount of back and forth with Seanzie, which could scum interacting to keep any discussion/accusations under control, although the topic seems to be Fext, hm.

@Seanzie where was your final vote at? KoD or Mongoose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom