• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Some of the things you've labeled not content are actually content.

Like for instance begging people to explain their reads and votes. Not explaining your reads and votes is not content it is bad play especially as town

Also my joke posts about paying gifs again were indeed not content but they generated readable content from Fext who instantly revoted me for posting a singular gif.

I still don't see how this = Neon has not posted any content like Fext said and your constant defense of that point. There is content.

Perhaps your definition of content differs from others, but generally IME asking questions is usually not really regarded as the person generating content (they could cause others to generate content, but the asker is rarely giving content themselves), and is much easier for scum to do than making meaty posts with in-depth analysis, and honestly scum often do to try to look more solvy/contenty than they are actually being. As such, perhaps if you try to look at yourself from the lens of someone else, someone suspecting you due to your fluff posts and lack of content (think meaty posts with lots of takes an analysis, not questions), might be kinda reasonable, especially coming from someone who has not read the entire game, so could easily have not seen the maybe one or two meaty posts you had posted prior to that in all the other posts you've made.

Raven's explanation. Is literally identical in meaning to mine. Just shorter.
Why do you feel like I should've automatically been suspicious of you? I agree my blindly defending you was maybe not the greatest thing ever but while I did just talk about having issues with tending to scumread people my playstyle clashes with I don't feel like that's been too much of an issue of our styles? While some of your stuff during that sequence of posts could of been seen as CWAC it wasn't a constant stream of fluff like what was bugging me about Hapi and Numbers at the moment.
What is CWAC?

a'lana

cotton candy
KoD: 2 ( Rag, Seanzie)
Fext: 1 (Hapi)
A'lana:4( Minish, KoD, Numbers, Mongoose)
Mongoose 6(Caps, A'Lana, DW, Seanzie, Ex, Fext)
Not Voting: Raven

yea just looks like a hasty vc error oh it got fixed it shows my name now

@Numbers why did you naked vote me.

Oh **** somebody actually asked. I assessed you to be the most informative flip of the available wagons that were tractioning. You haven't done anything I'd town read you for so I had no qualms with you going over. This isn't a reason that serves any purpose being stated so I didn't state it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Perhaps your definition of content differs from others, but generally IME asking questions is usually not really regarded as the person generating content (they could cause others to generate content, but the asker is rarely giving content themselves), and is much easier for scum to do than making meaty posts with in-depth analysis, and honestly scum often do to try to look more solvy/contenty than they are actually being. As such, perhaps if you try to look at yourself from the lens of someone else, someone suspecting you due to your fluff posts and lack of content (think meaty posts with lots of takes an analysis, not questions), might be kinda reasonable, especially coming from someone who has not read the entire game, so could easily have not seen the maybe one or two meaty posts you had posted prior to that in all the other posts you've made.

Yeah well then I'll never post content because I don't do a KoD and mostly I post small posts even when solving.

But no content is or should be anything that drives the ability to read things forward which I was repeatedly attempting to do. And I look at everything from a certain lens so *shrugs* either way I think that what Fext said directly contradicts even what you've posted. I could see the world where he's approached it as town except that the lies about me and my reads are there and I do not see how that is ever towny.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
still wtf basically last two votes on me were naked votes??????

Almost like I've been begging people to explain **** all day and have been effectively told that that's somehow not good to do and ignored... over and over and over until I ****ing gave up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom