• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh **** somebody actually asked. I assessed you to be the most informative flip of the available wagons that were tractioning. You haven't done anything I'd town read you for so I had no qualms with you going over. This isn't a reason that serves any purpose being stated so I didn't state it.
bruh

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'll run through whatever happens later I'm going to sleep for more than 3 hours and might never wake up.

I think 30 MG of melatonin might actually knock me out

Yeah well then I'll never post content because I don't do a KoD and mostly I post small posts even when solving.

But no content is or should be anything that drives the ability to read things forward which I was repeatedly attempting to do. And I look at everything from a certain lens so *shrugs* either way I think that what Fext said directly contradicts even what you've posted. I could see the world where he's approached it as town except that the lies about me and my reads are there and I do not see how that is ever towny.
My only point has been that Fext's take was fair and not a strike against him. I don't know what lies you're talking about, and if you want my thoughts on those, you'll have to point them out. I've engaged on you with only one point about Fext, and I hope we can now see eye-to-eye on it, or at least agree to disagree and move on.

Princess Abigail

My only point has been that Fext's take was fair and not a strike against him. I don't know what lies you're talking about, and if you want my thoughts on those, you'll have to point them out. I've engaged on you with only one point about Fext, and I hope we can now see eye-to-eye on it, or at least agree to disagree and move on.

That's... yanno what **** it I'm so tired of defending myself here. My read is not changing until there's a good enough reason.

I'm gonna need people to start listening to the people who've played with me before.

Princess Abigail

fantasy-bishoujo-fabiniku.gif

a'lana

cotton candy
ok nvm progression was vote Hapi unvote revote Hapi vote Mongoose. @Fext at one point you unvoted hapi because you thought they looked betetr but what exactly made you re vote?

and yes i do know you ended on mongoose

bruh wdym you're tired of defending yourself

i asked you where you've been towny and all you ever did was call me scum in return lol

where is the defense

a'lana

cotton candy
That's... yanno what **** it I'm so tired of defending myself here. My read is not changing until there's a good enough reason.

I'm gonna need people to start listening to the people who've played with me before.
same tbh I think ALL of the people who played with me before were actually against lynching me

@Fext at one point you unvoted hapi because you thought they looked betetr but what exactly made you re vote?
I unvoted because they weren't a wagon and weren't gif-spamming

I re-voted because they started gif-spamming again

And I then tried to make them a wagon because I literally couldn't get a single person, including them, to give me even one single reason they were town

Princess Abigail

That actually was *****y sorry. Read the entire night phase all I've done is explained how wrong this entire thing is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom