• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
its also funny that both fext and sean are sus of Hapi while they are the only two other people I am familiar with but arent familiar with hapi

Actually I believe the ask was "one way they've contributed" and that was what drew blanks

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Oh lol look more false info...

murenase-seton-gakuen-anime.gif

a'lana

cotton candy
I unvoted because they weren't a wagon and weren't gif-spamming

I re-voted because they started gif-spamming again

And I then tried to make them a wagon because I literally couldn't get a single person, including them, to give me even one single reason they were town
I will say this is entirely NAI for Neon. had them early on as less solvy compared to another game she played but now she feels *even more* solvy compared to said game. I think they are just town

Read the entire night phase
No can do but feel free to quote things

gonna be heading to bed real soon, only logged in to check the flip before I went to sleep - wasn't expecting 20 pages, definitely do not feel good enough to read them

Princess Abigail

gonna be heading to bed real soon, only logged in to check the flip before I went to sleep - wasn't expecting 20 pages, definitely do not feel good enough to read them

Nah it's not my job to play mafia for you and I will not do it.

All I'm saying alana is that neon is clearly picking avoidable fights and taking shots at others far more than they are actually trying to determine anyone's alignment

would encourage a second look there tomorrow if they don't shape up

gn

Off the top of my head:
Since the start of the night phase: she's been debating her read on you and myself with Seanzie, has posted a readslist with explanations.
Prior to the start of the night phase she'd posted another readslist. Had been scumreading me from when I called her vote on ExLight weird. Other things I'm forgetting probably.
I don't think it's reasonable to consider her contentless at this point.

Princess Abigail

All I'm saying alana is that neon is clearly picking avoidable fights and taking shots at others far more than they are actually trying to determine anyone's alignment

gn

I've literally payed reads lists keep reaching

a'lana

cotton candy

gn
can you maybe read Neon's posts in the mafiacafe game and determine if its really scummy for her or just a playstyle thing? i feel like reading neon without meta is likely to backfire she is just one of *those* people just like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom