• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

It continues to be assanine reasoning that someone who was present at EoD when I was attempting to solve would read me as having no content because of what I did earlier in the day up to the point at which they read.

It continues to baffle me that your so dead set on getting to prove to me that it should be possible to perceive me as having no content when I was present at EoD and was posting content.

It continues to astound me that you think that I'm not hearing you when you refuse to listen to the points I've actually been making and keep repeating the same thing.

Just because I meme doesn't mean that someone who was present and paying attention at the moment I was most actively not memeing should ever read me as having no content.

Do I really have to do this? You did post some content at EoD, but you were fluffing like crazy, and I think most of the content you did post was past when Fext called you out on it.
Here is Fext's post about you:

anyways to return to this path because I've been forced here

has hapi done anything towny

because like arogame had gifs but also a very transparent thought process and hapi seems to just be asking questions and then posting gifs and I think that at a minimum the game would be easier to read without them around?

but if I missed some good analysis feel free to point it out to me

Now let me go through your posts that were close in time with this, so we can judge just how "content-y" you were. Here are all your quotes on the three pages prior to Fext's post:

If you don't call me little asterisks I will actually revolt

Please God give me reasons...
Not content.
Holy **** give reasons...
Not content.
I will die on this hill

Also

vote: mongoose

reasons. that vote feels opportunistic and bad and has absolutely no reason which annoys the **** it of me and makes it look even worse
Content.
Nothing numbers has done here has been outside something he might also do as town.
Some content, but not much
Le sigh. Champs 2 electric Boogaloo

I'm going to get to spend every day begging for reasons for things aren't I...
Not content
Holy ****...
not content
I'm actually going to commit the die this game. Should've just kept roleplaying.

Numbers wanna get in the tea jacuzzi with me and ignore all this noise?
not content
Thanks for reminding me

anime-love.gif
not content
*please insert copy paste message here*

Your welcome.
not content
Sold!!

spa-spa-anime.gif

I'm the blonde one.
Not content
animegirl-laughing.gif

Thank you lol
not content
Yes but barely.
technically content but not really?
But also every one of those posts was forgettable and very lightly masquerading as content
a little content.

So, out of the past three pages (13 posts), you made 1 post with a vote and a one-line reason for that vote, 2 posts with one-line takes that are not particuarly deep, and 1 post that affirms that Raven is in the game, all your other posts were just fluff or questions.

I don't really know why we need to keep doing this,but if you can't see how this looks like you're not contributing much and just GIFing your way through the game, IDK what to tell you.

And I hate how I'm generally perceived because I know I'm a good player well...I didn't used to but I'm starting to understand that everyone who has told me I'm a good player is right at the core but I go anywhere and get read as anti town or something for any of xyz reasons and I can change my approach it goes the same way.

I have played serious. I have played meme. I have roleplayed I've played quiet I've played loud.

The one thing I try to do is approach things positively and create a good environment which admittedly has not happened here because I'm being *****y as **** which I hate.

Anyways I can explain my playstyle and stuff pretty easily honestly.
I don't think there's such thing as a playstyle that people won't scumread-- everyone has playstyles that they naturally clash with and without meta context it's seems to be common to scumread people who your playstyle clashes with (and sometimes even with meta context people do this). Both you and Rag for example play meme heavy styles from what I can tell which clashes pretty badly with my tendency to take every damn thing way too seriously, so you both ended up scumreading me and I scumread you both as well. I think avoiding scumreading people just because of playstyle clash is probably something I could do to work on.

And people also all have certain things they see as scummy and every playstyle is gonna fall into someone's definition of that.

a'lana

cotton candy
yea i feel like me and KoD are basically just opposites lmao KoD seems more fine with tunneling rather than wondering if they could be wrong hmm if this is his playstyle would make sense he scumreads hedging if he thinks tunneling is more towny

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Do I really have to do this? You did post some content at EoD, but you were fluffing like crazy, and I think most of the content you did post was past when Fext called you out on it.
Here is Fext's post about you:

Now let me go through your posts that were close in time with this, so we can judge just how "content-y" you were. Here are all your quotes on the three pages prior to Fext's post:

Not content.

Not content.

Content.

Some content, but not much

Not content

not content

not content

not content

not content

Not content

not content

technically content but not really?

a little content.

So, out of the past three pages (13 posts), you made 1 post with a vote and a one-line reason for that vote, 2 posts with one-line takes that are not particuarly deep, and 1 post that affirms that Raven is in the game, all your other posts were just fluff or questions.

I don't really know why we need to keep doing this,but if you can't see how this looks like you're not contributing much and just GIFing your way through the game, IDK what to tell you.

Some of the things you've labeled not content are actually content.

Like for instance begging people to explain their reads and votes. Not explaining your reads and votes is not content it is bad play especially as town

Also my joke posts about paying gifs again were indeed not content but they generated readable content from Fext who instantly revoted me for posting a singular gif.

I still don't see how this = Neon has not posted any content like Fext said and your constant defense of that point. There is content.

.... I think dw didnt get all my reasoning right (raven did in fact) and had thougth them being over defensive of me too especially because by persoanlity they seem like someone that would be sus of me but then they did start saying 'I am conflicted on alana they actually did a few scummy things' which make them less questionable to me. still tinfoiling.
Raven's explanation. Is literally identical in meaning to mine. Just shorter.
Why do you feel like I should've automatically been suspicious of you? I agree my blindly defending you was maybe not the greatest thing ever but while I did just talk about having issues with tending to scumread people my playstyle clashes with I don't feel like that's been too much of an issue of our styles? While some of your stuff during that sequence of posts could of been seen as CWAC it wasn't a constant stream of fluff like what was bugging me about Hapi and Numbers at the moment.

Princess Abigail

I don't think there's such thing as a playstyle that people won't scumread-- everyone has playstyles that they naturally clash with and without meta context it's seems to be common to scumread people who your playstyle clashes with (and sometimes even with meta context people do this). Both you and Rag for example play meme heavy styles from what I can tell which clashes pretty badly with my tendency to take every damn thing way too seriously, so you both ended up scumreading me and I scumread you both as well. I think avoiding scumreading people just because of playstyle clash is probably something I could do to work on.

And people also all have certain things they see as scummy and every playstyle is gonna fall into someone's definition of that.

Sure it's mafia everything is sussy my problem is in getting run up or pushed hard d1 every place I go. He'll ZD isn't even a new place. Which adds another element to my read I hadn't thought of but whatever.

The only time I was approached as town for coming out and solving in my specific style was champs qual

a'lana

cotton candy
Sean Neon never both scum
Sean Fext never both scum for both piling on Hapi wagon
Neon Fext also never both scum

fun fact at least two of the people I played with are always town

a'lana

cotton candy
Raven's explanation. Is literally identical in meaning to mine. Just shorter.
Why do you feel like I should've automatically been suspicious of you? I agree my blindly defending you was maybe not the greatest thing ever but while I did just talk about having issues with tending to scumread people my playstyle clashes with I don't feel like that's been too much of an issue of our styles? While some of your stuff during that sequence of posts could of been seen as CWAC it wasn't a constant stream of fluff like what was bugging me about Hapi and Numbers at the moment.
what is CWAC?

ok fair you seem to hate fluff rather than what I have been doing.

Princess Abigail

A lot of ravens posts mirror other people's opinions just shorter and more hedged. Don't say that though or you will be thoroughly murdered

a'lana

cotton candy
Sure it's mafia everything is sussy my problem is in getting run up or pushed hard d1 every place I go. He'll ZD isn't even a new place. Which adds another element to my read I hadn't thought of but whatever.

The only time I was approached as town for coming out and solving in my specific style was champs qual
I also felt susprisingly accepted in my qual, I expected to get more heat but they were actually very accepting even more accepting than strangers are on my homesite.

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't think it is but I don't know for sure
I dont think there is double voter its just a vc error in moving my vote from KOD to mongoose and then recording 6 votes but not listing my name on the vc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom