• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
also fun fact in the semiinviational game someone else also asked that same question and when I said 50 I got instavoted for it because people had high standards so that qu
I genuinely really like this post a lot.
same

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Okay, I am done with you. You clearly are not self-aware and I'm not going to go back and forth with you about this as it doesn't benefit the thread. You deliberately try to avoid giving information about me and DW when I ask, and you misrep me while accusing me of doing the same to you. All I've done this night phase was try to get on the same side with you, see if we could come to terms with our disagreements about the game, and it has been an utter lack of time. You're either deliberately trying not to listen or too stubborn to consider other's perspectives. I am leaning towards the earlier, which IMO is scum-indicative.

At this point, I am sorry I decided to back off you earlier, you would have been a better elim than Mongoose.

I'll spell the whole damn thing out though.

Fext has had awful reasoning for everything since the vote on me. The vote onto a towny to save a'lana is ultimately not indicative of much other than that there's some possible world's where fext/alana are w/w or that the wolves as I'm currently reading them are trying to pocket a'lana hard.

Seanzie - has approached every interaction since I've voted fext and declared them scum extremely defensive over fext. Misrepresenting everything from the content I've provided to the amount of my posts which were not memes to the reasons I'm reading a very bad looking set of decisions as a very bad looking set of decisions while simultaneously "not reading fext town" if that's not hedging/ distancing I really don't know what is. Of course I'm not self aware and only make decisions cause OMGUS though

DWs approach to a'lana has always felt weird especially when they were answering all the questions being posed for a'lana and not letting her answer them herself. I don't think wolf a'lana ever let's someone control her narrative like that and I also think it fits with my current worldview where scum is trying to hard pocket a'lana for some reason. By equity with my top reads but also by this very reasoning DW fits as the third.

a'lana

cotton candy
I've just mostly stuck on one site lmao

our site used to be a simple typology site which had a mafia community where a tight knit group would play but later we moved to our own site and im still from the old site this is why im very isolated

And let me rephrase that other part I didn't think you had me as a scum read at the end but I suppose I maybe misunderstood "better lynch than most but not concerned because this seems normal for her"
Yes, you were south-of-null but not in my bottom because I was willing to give you time to see if you
I have not at any point been not self aware or misrepresented what you are doing. Every word that comes out of your mouth in regards to me is a blatant lie which you than reframe to continue to attack me.

I know I meme I've never denied it. But I have given reasons for everything I've done. So come on and vote me let's see how that works out tomorrow.
Every word out of my mouth has been to try to get you to understand how someone might perceive you, and as consequence why I don't think your Fext read was a good one, and you've ignored all of it, screaming that I'm misrepping you while also agreeing with every post I make. How you refuse to connect the dot between "yes, I meme and have a ton of fluff posts" to "oh maybe someone could see me as not having any substance in my posts" is beyond me. Fext clearly hadn't read the game thoroughly at that point, so for someone who only has partial information, his take was extremely reasonable. Sorry you don't want to face it, but it is the truth. If you're town here, look back on this when I flip, because I really did try to hold out an olive branch to see if I could make headway on my read of you, but you've refused it at every turn.

It is dumb that I even have to reiterate this again, but you're so stubborn about refusing to accept someone could have a view of you that someone clearly could have, it is beyond me. As I said earlier, either you are not self-aware or you are deliberately deciding not to hear me. You've admitted you have many fluff posts, I have not contested that you have some content, but you said yourself you had 35 content posts (out of over 100), so if I took a random sample of your posts, I'd see majority fluff. I'm not trying to say you need to change the way you post or anything, but you should be aware that people who aren't fully caught up could easily have this impression of you. You also only started to generate tons of content after the accusation from what I recall, so it is quite possible Fext hit the nail on the head, and your recent spat of activity is reactionary rather than actually what you'd have done otherwise.

Also, if you think Fext and I are teamed, that is your prerogative, but this is not how teammates interact. Fext was in no major danger at any point, so my posts here serve no purpose other than to tie him and me together (which I don't actually want, because again I think his play here has been bad, just not for the reason you gave), which makes no sense for me to do if him and I are wolves.

Princess Abigail

I actually despise the "how much have you played" question. It's an intentional way to manipulate a narrative based on experience level even though I could play 1 game and be the best reader in all of Werewolf history or have played 100 and be the worst. We learn and grow but I've certainly seen naturally talented Werewolf players.

It's also a subtle jab at the player because it is almost always asked to imply your playing poorly and they want to know if you're a noob.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
fext was already a god in his first game

Yeah, I keep doing that where someone will ask when something is and I'll tell them. But the thing is in EST and I'm in CST and I forget to convert it back to my time and just remember the time from where I told the person what the time was. So I was thinking EOD was 6 my time not 5. Doesn't matter much because I didn't even get to check again after I posted anyways because I got super busy again. Lmao.

I'll catch up on everything during the night and give my thoughts. Because I've missed a ton of **** apparently. Kinda regret not removing my rvs on alana earlier considering how close she was to getting lynched. Didn't expect to not be around for eod.

I'd like to make the case that EoD SHOULD be in central time right now. In particular, the host clearly states that EoD is at 6pm EST, NOT EDT. Currently most of the eastern time zone is experiencing EDT, and actually EST=CDT, so the only logical thing to do is start going by Central time for the rest of the game (if you can't tell I'm in central time right now).

a'lana

cotton candy
I'll spell the whole damn thing out though.

Fext has had awful reasoning for everything since the vote on me. The vote onto a towny to save a'lana is ultimately not indicative of much other than that there's some possible world's where fext/alana are w/w or that the wolves as I'm currently reading them are trying to pocket a'lana hard.

Seanzie - has approached every interaction since I've voted fext and declared them scum extremely defensive over fext. Misrepresenting everything from the content I've provided to the amount of my posts which were not memes to the reasons I'm reading a very bad looking set of decisions as a very bad looking set of decisions while simultaneously "not reading fext town" if that's not hedging/ distancing I really don't know what is. Of course I'm not self aware and only make decisions cause OMGUS though

DWs approach to a'lana has always felt weird especially when they were answering all the questions being posed for a'lana and not letting her answer them herself. I don't think wolf a'lana ever let's someone control her narrative like that and I also think it fits with my current worldview where scum is trying to hard pocket a'lana for some reason. By equity with my top reads but also by this very reasoning DW fits as the third.
I dont think its both fext and Sean, ask yourself would they both just create a two person wagon on you like that? though I do understand your omgus my main scumreads are actually the people minus minish that tried to lynch but I also think its unlikely to both be KoD and Numbers.

.... I think dw didnt get all my reasoning right (raven did in fact) and had thougth them being over defensive of me too especially because by persoanlity they seem like someone that would be sus of me but then they did start saying 'I am conflicted on alana they actually did a few scummy things' which make them less questionable to me. still tinfoiling.

I am actually conflicted on both fext and dw.

dont know in what order the capsfan, minish and fext, dw tiers should be ordered I am conflcited.

actually come to think of it I want to townread Minish for aplogizing for an rvs vote on the counetrwagon rather than using the afct that I was the counterwagon against me.

Princess Abigail

Yes, you were south-of-null but not in my bottom because I was willing to give you time to see if you

Every word out of my mouth has been to try to get you to understand how someone might perceive you, and as consequence why I don't think your Fext read was a good one, and you've ignored all of it, screaming that I'm misrepping you while also agreeing with every post I make. How you refuse to connect the dot between "yes, I meme and have a ton of fluff posts" to "oh maybe someone could see me as not having any substance in my posts" is beyond me. Fext clearly hadn't read the game thoroughly at that point, so for someone who only has partial information, his take was extremely reasonable. Sorry you don't want to face it, but it is the truth. If you're town here, look back on this when I flip, because I really did try to hold out an olive branch to see if I could make headway on my read of you, but you've refused it at every turn.

It is dumb that I even have to reiterate this again, but you're so stubborn about refusing to accept someone could have a view of you that someone clearly could have, it is beyond me. As I said earlier, either you are not self-aware or you are deliberately deciding not to hear me. You've admitted you have many fluff posts, I have not contested that you have some content, but you said yourself you had 35 content posts (out of over 100), so if I took a random sample of your posts, I'd see majority fluff. I'm not trying to say you need to change the way you post or anything, but you should be aware that people who aren't fully caught up could easily have this impression of you. You also only started to generate tons of content after the accusation from what I recall, so it is quite possible Fext hit the nail on the head, and your recent spat of activity is reactionary rather than actually what you'd have done otherwise.

Also, if you think Fext and I are teamed, that is your prerogative, but this is not how teammates interact. Fext was in no major danger at any point, so my posts here serve no purpose other than to tie him and me together (which I don't actually want, because again I think his play here has been bad, just not for the reason you gave), which makes no sense for me to do if him and I are wolves.

It continues to be assanine reasoning that someone who was present at EoD when I was attempting to solve would read me as having no content because of what I did earlier in the day up to the point at which they read.

It continues to baffle me that your so dead set on getting to prove to me that it should be possible to perceive me as having no content when I was present at EoD and was posting content.

It continues to astound me that you think that I'm not hearing you when you refuse to listen to the points I've actually been making and keep repeating the same thing.

Just because I meme doesn't mean that someone who was present and paying attention at the moment I was most actively not memeing should ever read me as having no content.

a'lana

cotton candy
I actually despise the "how much have you played" question. It's an intentional way to manipulate a narrative based on experience level even though I could play 1 game and be the best reader in all of Werewolf history or have played 100 and be the worst. We learn and grow but I've certainly seen naturally talented Werewolf players.

It's also a subtle jab at the player because it is almost always asked to imply your playing poorly and they want to know if you're a noob.
yea have I alraedy mentioned that I got instavoted just for being honest about my experienec level just because im more awkward than what you would expect from 50 games especially when playing offsite but even on my own site.

Princess Abigail

I'd like to make the case that EoD SHOULD be in central time right now. In particular, the host clearly states that EoD is at 6pm EST, NOT EDT. Currently most of the eastern time zone is experiencing EDT, and actually EST=CDT, so the only logical thing to do is start going by Central time for the rest of the game (if you can't tell I'm in central time right now).

facepalm-ugh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom