• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Because Demise has evil in his heart, damn it! He gasps, not wanting to tell her that. Please don't tell Lady Hylia I said that..... It'd devastate her.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((*hugs back*))

Yes, I know..... but can we DIE die, as in, never return? I don't know if I'll be the same after this... I.... I think I'm in love with you, Miss Fi.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Demise strode into the village like sudden night. People cowered and ran. One very old man stood unafraid, like he was "ready."

The people all knew that Demise was what some would call a "Grim Reaper" at some later point in history. He was a god of night and a god of death. Up until now, though he was full of strength and feared, he was essentially a neutral entity. He'd begun to hate the mortals for their weakness and cowardice. He actually smiled at the old man and decided to deal with him gently, despite the fact that he was one of the ones that had encroached on divine land. The man was looking him full in the face when he fell. Demise respected courage like that. He shook the blood off his sword.

He wasn't so swift with others. He gave Girahim his taste of blood, but also a taste of inflicting pain. Perhaps these mortals would learn respect in the next life. Demise did not care. Blood ran in the muddy streets and he breathed in its scent.

One young man came for him with a pathetic mortal's sword. Brave... but weak. The young guardsman's sword and Gihrahim clashed. Demise relieved the boy of his head. It was then that he'd noticed the hairline crack that mortal's blade and dealt to the diamond in Girahim's hilt.

Save for a few survivors that had fled to crags, the down was dead. Demise held his sword out and spoke in what might have been his first instance of genuine worry and care:

"Girahim! Are you alright? Return to me!"

If the human form had been hurt... he'd never forgive the mortals.

(How am I doing, by the way? I'm trying to be in character and really get my Mwahahaha! on).

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I.....I am fine...... Master...." He says, voice full of pain. He turned into his humanoid form, hand on the diamond. "Agh...... that hurt....." He sighs. "So much blood....." He collapses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom