• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Demise had stalked off, allowing Girahim to get his rest.

Perhaps he'd let his anger get to him today, but truth be told, he liked the scent of blood. The beings that Hylia so loved were not worthy of this land. Demise had it in mind to raise up stronger creatures, primal beings that would suit the land better.

He and Hylia were created by the Golden Three to keep order. To remake the world in the way that he had in mind would be usurping the Three themselves.

Demise's sword would heal. If he could convince him to agree... they could make this land into a beautiful dark land of demons. Any humans that were not strong enough to adapt were not worthy to survive.

Perhaps power had gotten to him, and was making him mad. No... Hylia was the mad one.

Demise would take her inevitable scolding for now and keep his thoughts secret. He wanted his sword in top health, and, for the moment, he didn't want an outright war with Hylia, which he knew would happen if he became too forward. He'd experiment in creating creatures in his image under the cloak of darkness, in secret.

He looked back to the tower with his chamber window. Girahim was going to have to get tougher.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
please come soon...... I'm in so much pain.... And I feel Master may not be pleased that I am so weak. But I don't want to be a sword! Well, not his. Not his. I don't want to destroy, I want to help you, Lady Hylia..... But I cannot refuse his wishes.

Hylia mounted her crimson Loftwing, then tinged her mind. "Fly free as you wish," she murmured to it. Then, Hylia warped herself straight to the castle. It was a dangerous task, but she had to reach Ghirahim quickly.
Hylia was by his side in less than a minute. "Fi, what is the degree of damage?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Sorry!))

He feels the glow and screams in pain. It was burning, but gave relief. The crack started mending. Eventually, he lay still, then opened his dark eyes. "Lady..... Hylia...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom