• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

((enjoy it! I have a bet with my dad regarding it, my friends, and Les Mis))
"Excellent. When we began, it was to take, what, four years? We have made much progress, and the Ancient Robots were a wonderful creation. I really must thank Lanayru."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(Sorry! Demise's player has been absorbed into her DS an fanfiction writing lately. Some plot-catalyst coming up!)

Demise landed his Loftwing on a high cliff overlooking something that made him sick. The mortals were becoming too proud... impetous. The green valley below was supposed to be a sacred area, reserved for the gods. There was a human settlement being built right near one of the rivers Lady Hylia liked to bathe in sometimes. He sometimes liked to wash up there, too, but that was not the point.

Mortals were to keep to certain areas. Sometimes, it was for their own protection, sometimes it was to protect the land itself from their inevitable disrespect in its use.

This village was far too close to a large lode of Timeshift Stones, too.

"I need you as a sword, Ghirahim." Demise ordered. "Return to your native form." He then smiled a smile deeper than darkness. "You are going to get a taste of blood today. Have fun. Drink your fill."

He took one last long look at the village before embarking into it. These mortals would learn the price for defying the gods. They would meet him, their demise, early.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ghirahim nods, then turns into his sword rom in Demise's hand. "Lead me as you will, master, and I will drink my fill." He laughs

Hylia had, of course, noticed that the humans were starting to inch closer to the sacred grounds. She had intended to also use this journey to take care of it. But if Demise had got there first...

Hylia ran faster, drawing her sword.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Lord Demise has something to do. You know me. I can't fight him. He is my master. I must do as he says, my dear Fi. His voice is his sword-form voice

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He telepathically laughs. I can only be as careful as what Master uses me for..... I am sorry for all the innocent lives taken, Dearest Fi, but do not blame me..... I have no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom