• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bloodstained Blades: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He bows again before departing. Well, a lovely song for a lovely lady.... Lady Hylia is much kinder than Master Demise.... but I guess it's the dominion, eh?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Demise hunched over a map in his study, pawing a purple stone in one of his huge hands. He struck it with a fingernail and watched it glow blue for a moment before it went dark again. Timeshift stones could show glimpses into the future if they were large enough and struck just right. This was a small one, not sufficient for such things.

His sister-goddess, Hylia, had been working on a project - centered at the Temple of Time she'd created. This project consisted of time-gates made of gathered and fitted Timeshift stones polished to a high-refinement. Demise looked to some reports upon his desk regarding production. Their Thunder-Dragon had created some wonderful machines to aid the people in their work. The Time Gates were supposed to benefit everyone when they were done, in some way that Hylia had failed to specify.

Demise had some contentions with her sometimes, particularly when it came to her philosophy of getting things done through gentleness rather than force, but he enjoyed seeing a smile on her lips. He decided to call up his great black Loftwing and take a ride out to the sea side where Lanayru the Thunder-Dragon lived to see if anything could be done to speed up the mining operations. First, he had to fetch Ghiarhim. He wasn't going anywhere unarmed and Ghirahim was his favorite sword. He'd even let him remain in humanoid form until and unless he actually needed him for battle. Besides, maybe he'd enjoy the trip.

The mining operations were not done by robots alone. They were sure to see some Hylians there.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ghirahim walked in on Demise. "Hello master!" He said in a singsong voice. "I just had an excellent conversation with the lovely Lady Hylia. Oh, are you planning something?"

Hylia wanders through the halls a bit more, then decides to check the progress on the gates. The Thunder Dragon couldn't take care of the one in Lanayru forever.
Hylia sends a message telepathically to Fi--"I'm going to the Lanayru region to check on the Gate of Time there. Alert me if anything happens, or if Demise leaves for elsewhere. I don't want him frightening my people, but I can take care of it if he does."
She calls her Loftwing, a bright crimson one, and flies off.

Last edited:

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Demise merely snapped his fingers, a signal for Ghirahim to follow him. He wandered to a cliffside stable and grabbed some dark leather riding-gear and whistled for his bird. The black creature landed and hunched down, allowing Demise to fit it with a saddle. This was for Ghirahim - a more comfortable way for the diamond-demon to ride than sharing the pilot's perch.

It could be said that Demise made some consideration for his sword. Perhaps he just wished to hear a minimum of whining.

"We are checking on proceedings in Lanayru," he spoke gruffly.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ghirahim nods and followed him obediently. "As you wish, master." He mounts the bird. He will do anything Demise asked of him without question, even if it was to destroy Hylia, he would try, because he really could not refuse an order

Hylia soars across the sky. She's careful not to overexert her Loftwing. These noble beings are not beasts, she had once told Demise. They should be treated with respect. What they do for us is out of choice. Loftwings are our friends.

Hylia had never quite known why he insisted on being so brutal, always threatening and hurting others. Calming him was an ordeal, and she didn't know why he refused to accept her logic. It was quite simply easier for people to trust a gentle person. That was how she tried to convince him, on the rare occasion it came up in a conversation and she couldn't ignore it.
But the real reason was that she couldn't bear to see people hurt. Is that a weakness or a strength, I wonder...

Yet she couldn't deny that she admired Demise's strength and force of will, and when he was calm, he was intelligent, She had learned from him to look inside, not out. First impressions were deceiving. And Demise--her brother--was just that, her brother. If it came to it, could she kill him? It will never come to that. Would it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom