• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Thats L-1 (9 votes)
NO ONE ELSE VOTE FOR TOBOE YET
Seriously...

Also, HUGE FoS on Caeda,
Like a massive FoS...

I'm going to go back and reread the day...

Why we no vote for Toboe?
Why FoS on Caeda?
And kthnxbai.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Why FoS on Caeda?
And kthnxbai.

Because if one more person voted for Toboe the majority would be reached and no mater what Toboe would be lynched. Just look at Caeda's posts and you'll see why Viral finds her suspicious

I'm here. And when I started to look at the posts in the thread, the Windfall Island theme started playing (my sister's playing the WW). Interestng...

Anyways, I don't have anything to say right now.

I'm going to

Vote: No Lynch

Toboe is acting kinda weird, but it may just be from being new, like others have said. I'm not sure.

Okay, I've decided to change my vote after analyzing some of the other posts.

Unvote: no lynch
Vote: Toboe

She vote no lynch because she says Toboe is making newbie mistakes but then votes for her anyway because she read over people's analysis. I can see where Viral is coming from and Caeda is someone who should be looked into the next day(Day2 game time)

Vote: Toboe

I agree, not voting will not help the town catch the mafia. I'm voting for Toboe because she seems most suspicious right now. She could just be a townie making newb mistakes but I won't take any chances, there's a 60% chance that she's not town so we could be right.

Why is there a 60% chance she's not town?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ok, fair enough but I don't see what the problem is with a majority lynch being reached.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
She vote no lynch because she says Toboe is making newbie mistakes but then votes for her anyway because she read over people's analysis. I can see where Viral is coming from and Caeda is someone who should be looked into the next day

When I said that I went back and looked, I actually did go back and look at her posts. I will admit that I looked back because I read a couple of people's posts, but I thought about it before changing my vote.

Kirino

Tatakae
Sorry for the inactivity. Why's everyone picking on Toboe? His behavior seems like newbie behavior to me, not scum. And why are people voting no lynch? I don't think that's a good idea. We basically give the Mafia a free nightkill that way.

Vote:Green Goron

When someone is L-1 that means the pressure is on, its good measure to allow them to defend themselves before you place a hammer on them. Because people will act different when 1 away from a lynch and its a good time to allow them to name/role claim, and make sure you don't lynch a town, that's what Viral Maze was getting at.

Anyways... seeing as it's a little to late for that...

Here's the final tally for Day 1.

Tally:

Toboe - 10 (Viral Maze, Gonzo, Celeboy, Meego7, jedizora, green goron, raindrop14, illmatic, Caeda, TheGreen)

Zelda_8 - 1 (Pocket Asian,)

No-Lynch - 1 (TreeHuggerPanda, )

Yet to vote: Zelda_8, Toboe, Elfen, DracoMajora, MikauIncarnate, Deku Shroom

------------------------

"I... I... just thought we need to be more cautious with our lynchings... We don't want unnecessary blood to be spilled" Toboe pleaded with the group. "NONSENSE!" shouted Viral Maze as he grabbed a large potato sack and threw it over Taboe's head. Gonzo sealed the bag tightly with a rope... Together he, Celeboy, meego and the others carried him to the ocean side cliff... 3...2...1... and Toss... The body went over the edge, and sunk to the bottom of the sea. Jedizora and green goron rushed to Toboe's house and shifted through the papers on his desk... There they found a letter written to Moe the Moblin.

Dear Moe,
The mafia are scaring me, will you come rescue me?
Love,
Maggie.

Toboe had been Maggie a Vanilla Townie. The townspeople feeling down about the day's events went in and settled for the long night ahead of them.

Mafia and Power Roles: Please send me a PM with your night targets... Night ends in 48 hours.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
jedizora
Zelda_8
TreeHuggerPanda
Caeda
Elfen
Raindrop14
Viral Maze
Gonzo
The Green
DracoMajora
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

The Townies woke up and walked out into the main part of the village. Hanging from the arch gateway to the island was DracoMajora! The villagers gasped. On his wrist was a FRIENDSHIP BRACELET. He was Joanna, a best friend (mason) and student at Mrs. Marie's School of Joy. Mrs. Marie was very pale. She addressed the group. "An innocent child's blood was spilled last night, this shan't be allowed to continue." Feeling slightly discouraged, the townspeople readied themselves for another day full of investigation, wondering which one of them would be next.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
jedizora
Zelda_8
TreeHuggerPanda
Caeda
Elfen
Raindrop14
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to Majority Lynch... Day ends with a majority is reached or April 9th.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Well good luck town. BE CARFULL ON WHO YOU VOTE FOR don't be voting just because you want a lynch please.

Jedizora

:right:
My Supisions, well, are nothing. Despite the overanalizing, I personally think that Zelda_8 is Innocant. Shes only scum hunting. If takeing it to far.

jedizora said:
My Supisions, well, are nothing. Despite the overanalizing, I personally think that Zelda_8 is Innocant. Shes only scum hunting. If takeing it to far.
lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

I think that just made my day :rolleyes:
Immaturity, ftw :right:

Jedizora

:right:
lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

I think that just made my day :rolleyes:
Immaturity, ftw :right:

Immaturity? More like being in a hurry and having Absolutley no time to write. Until I found out that I wasn't going to have to leave. And there is no editting. And No Microsoft word on This computer. There is no spell check. Only run-on sentenses.

Immaturity? More like being in a hurry and having Absolutley no time to write. Until I found out that I wasn't going to have to leave. And there is no editting. And No Microsoft word on This computer. There is no spell check. Only run-on sentenses.
I wasn't saying you were being immature. I'm being the immature one :rolleyes:

Nicole

luke is my wife
(Townie advice)

You've made your first lynch, and experienced the first nightkill of the game. Think about how people voted, how they posted, or rather, how they didn't post. Remember, townies have NOTHING to lose. Only Mafia or anti-town, would play extra careful.

Also, sometimes the order in which people voted gives a slight clue. Seeing as this was just the first day cycle, I wouldn't over-analyze yet. However, later in the game, when you're looking for just a *minute* scumtell, this day will matter. ;)

Don't read too much into posts, go with your gut, etc., etc.

(Mafia advice)

Two townies are gone. Remember to keep your act. Consistency is key. Basic Mafia guidelines apply. :P

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
HMm i knew something like this would happen ): Thats what happened to me last time x.x eh oh wellz. Hmm Well i really dont see anything scummy or well i kinda do, but i dont wanna over think it...(Teachers always complain when i over think stuff x.x) Meeeh need more people to post.. Who so far has been inactive???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom