• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Meego, you seem to be pushing for my lynch... hm... (Plus you won't try to accuse anything on illmatic...)

I do find this suspicious. She's been trying to rush to get THP lynched. She wanted to vote yesterday. Look at the following posts:

Well It appears that illmatic, Pocket and I are on the same page. We think Panda is scum. Shall we vote?

Well, the thing is, Celeboy. We all agree that THP is scum, even you said you were leaning towards her on suspicions. I think it may be better to vote for her, otherwise we might get into even more trouble.

We still have 2 days to make a choice so there's no need to rush.

I find both Meego and THP suspicious and think its possible they could both be scum trying to lynch each other, so when one of them gets lynched the other will look innocent and win the next day.

My vote is for THP though (not an official vote), because I'm not sure I believe her role claim. She roleclaimed Pompie but Vera is not in the game. It just doesn't make sense. Viral and Mikau seemed to agree on this too when she claimed:

Pompie and Vera could be good scum fakeclaims

I believe that's a semi-roleclaim for Pompie/Vera, whom I don't believe are in this game (because we've already had a mason group). Therefore, I'm going to

Vote: TreeHuggerPanda

I do agree with THP though that Celeboy should make the final decision. Pocket Asian is the survivor, so he's already won no matter who gets lynched.
Anyway Celeboy, just look back at all three of our posts throughout the game and decide who you find the most scummiest. Look at all the evidence on all three of us and decide for yourself.

I might not be able to post until later tonight so if you guys make a decision, then good luck...

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Well, like you said, we have 2 days left, so I'm not going to rush and tell you all either tomorrow night or wednesday night who I think is scummiest. The only reason is I just got back from a holiday (I took my laptop, but didn't have much time to make proper looks at things) so I'm tired and need some sleep, even though it's 5:15pm...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I do find this suspicious. She's been trying to rush to get THP lynched. She wanted to vote yesterday. Look at the following posts:

We still have 2 days to make a choice so there's no need to rush.

I find both Meego and THP suspicious and think its possible they could both be scum trying to lynch each other, so when one of them gets lynched the other will look innocent and win the next day.

My vote is for THP though (not an official vote), because I'm not sure I believe her role claim. She roleclaimed Pompie but Vera is not in the game. It just doesn't make sense. Viral and Mikau seemed to agree on this too when she claimed:

I do agree with THP though that Celeboy should make the final decision. Pocket Asian is the survivor, so he's already won no matter who gets lynched.
Anyway Celeboy, just look back at all three of our posts throughout the game and decide who you find the most scummiest. Look at all the evidence on all three of us and decide for yourself.

I might not be able to post until later tonight so if you guys make a decision, then good luck...

Actually, in all honesty I just want this game to end because I want to see who everyone was and whatnot...yeah sorry about that XD

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
My vote is for THP though (not an official vote), because I'm not sure I believe her role claim. She roleclaimed Pompie but Vera is not in the game. It just doesn't make sense.

So Vera has to be in the game for me to be Pompie? No offense, but that's a load of bull. Jo gave the mafia safe role/name claim. If she knew that Vera was not going to be in the game, wouldn't she give me a safer name/role claim?

Firstly, I think you want him not to lynch you, just from the way you worded that. Secondly, yes I am because I think you are scum and want a townie win. And also, I did accuse illmatic before, I still think he might be scum, but others suspect you too. If you can convince me you are town I might think otherwise.

Wait what?

If you can convince me you are town I might think otherwise.

If you are townie, then illmatic and I are scum. If I am town, then you and illmatic is scum. If you are so sure you are town, then why are you saying this? You seem to be implying heavily with the "we" that you're town, but I find the wording of this post contradicting that claim.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
It means what it says, I am implying I am town (which I am) and I think you are scum, but because of the circumstances I wanted to see how you reacted. Meh, nevermind. It's as clear as crystal right about now.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I am townie. I just was only 99% certain of Celeboy's claim, but I do believe it. Which leaves you as scum, sorry for being unclear.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~

That's what I'm going with, she has to be scum at this point.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'm going to Vote: Meego7 because out of all the posts she seems most scummy and is pushing for THP's vote. Also, she has contradicted herself multiple times and I don't really think that she could be town, because of her desperate plea of "lynch me and it's GAME OVER!" (something along those lines). I'm also going with my gut, but if you manage to sway me otherwise, then I'll think about it. ;]

It's a 1/3 chance of you being town, Meego, so you're more likely scum!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh by the way guys, I am scum lol[/QUOTE]

Ya, I know.

EBWODP - (Quote fail) But yes. I know you are.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
/ignores claim

Thank you for voting for me. Because now I can prove something.

Both suspects are teaming up on me. Of course, scum would not want to buss each other because that will result in loosing the game. Both of you have to lynch me because there is no one else to lynch because if you two vote for Pocky and Celeboy, then we can assume you are scum. But BOTH of you are lynching me. Therefore, I am the townie, and you two are scum.

Vote: Meego

Pocky, switch your vote nao or I'mma gonna hate u forever:kawaii:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom