• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sorry Panda. Once a majority is reached, there will be no unvoting! Just wait for the night scene, Jo will be with you in a moment. ;)

IT'S YOU! the townies gasped as they bound TreeHuggerPanda's arms and legs... They took her to the chopping block and with a swift clean cut, she was no more. Upon further investigation, they found a slip of paper in her pocket holding the most juiciest piece of gossip about Lenzo.... THP had been Pompie! A vanilla townie. A monstrous laugh came from the two remaining Killer Bee's Pocket Asian (Jun-Roberto) and Illmatic (Jin) chased down Meego7 and Celeboy as they ran for cover... The two remaining townies jumpped into the great sea of Hyrule and drowned. The Killer Bee's looked at each other and grinned. "We ain't no Teachers Pets! We're the Killer Bees!"

The Dead

Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)
DekuShroom - Sam - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)
Gonzo - Ivan - Leader of the Killer Bees (godfather) (Lynched Day 5)
Viral Maze - Zunari - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 5)
TheGreen - Povota - Best Friend (mason) (modkilled day 6)
MaikuIncarnate - Tott - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 6)
greengoron - Doc Bandam - Doctor (Nightkilled Night 6)
TreeHuggerPanda - Pompie - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 7)
Meego7 - Lenzo - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 7)
Celeboy - Linda - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 7)

The Living
Pocket Asian (USURPER , Mafia Goon)
Illmatic (mafia goon)

And the winners of this mafia game are

1st Place - Pocket Asian

2nd Place - The Killer Bee's

Spectator's Thread - all PM's, Night actions, flavors can be found here...

Mafia's Quick Topic - all correspondence between mafia members can be found here.

Feel free to talk about the game in this thread as well as the spectator's thread. In a little while I'll make my end of game notes in both threads.

Role PM's

Welcome, Gonzo, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Ivan, Leader of the Killer Bee’s (godfather). You will block any investigative action used on you. Each Night you discuss with your mafia goons who you would like to night kill and whether your strongman will be performing the kill. Then PM your target to me. Your fellow Mafia are raindrop 14(Jan, strongman), jdenicholls( Jun-Roberto, goon), and Illmatic (Jin, goon) For your benefit the following fake name claims have been provided you may use them however you wish. Garrickson, Gossack, Giligan, and Gummy.
You win when all townies of Windfall Island are eliminated and only the Mafia Remain
Please confirm in the sign-up thread that you have read and understood your role
Please use the following quicktopic to speak with your mafia http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/bAaABmNigYc

Welcome, Raindrop14, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Jan, Killer Bee’s Thug (strongman). At night you discuss with your fellow mafia who you would like to night kill and have your Godfather PM your target to me. You are a Mafia Strongman. If you are chosen for the nightkill, your attack will break through Doctor Protections. Your ability cannot be used two nights in a row. Your fellow Mafia are, Gonzo,(Ivan, Godfather), Jdenicholls( Jun-Roberto, goon), and Illmatic, (Jin, goon). For your benefit the following fake name claims have been provided. You may use them however you wish. Garrickson, Gossack, Giligan, and Gummy.
You win when all townies of Windfall Island are eliminated and only the Mafia Remain
Please confirm in the sign-up thread that you have read and understood your role
please use the following quicktopic to speak with your mafia http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/bAaABmNigYc

Welcome, Illmatic, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Jin, member of the Killer Bee’s (goon). Each Night you discuss with your fellow mafia who you would like to night kill and have your Godfather PM your target to me. Your fellow Mafia are Raindrop14(Jan, strongman), Jdenicholls( Jun-Roberto, goon), and Gonzo(Ivan, godfather) For your benefit the following fake name claims have been provided. You may use them however you wish. Garrickson, Gossack, Giligan, and Gummy.
Please use the following quicktopic to speak with your mafia http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/bAaABmNigYc

Welcome, Jdenicholls, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Jun-Roberto, the wannbe leader of the Killer Bee’s (Userper). Each Night you discuss with your mafia goons who you would like to night kill and PM your target to me. In addition to your duties as mafia, you are also a 3rd party role. Your secret desire is to have Ivan lynched so that you may become the next Leader of the Killer Bee’s. You appear as a Mafia goon to your fellow mafia. Your Mafia allies are Raindrop14(Jan, strongman), Gonzo( Ivan, godfather), and Illmatic(Jin, goon) For your benefit the following fake name claims have been provided. You may use them however you wish. Garrickson, Gossack, Giligan, and Gummy.
You win at the end of the game when Ivan and all the townies of Windfall Island are eliminated

Welcome, Viral Maze, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Zunari (vanilla townie). You are a peaceful shopkeeper, but the recent Mafia scare has been bad for business. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so business will return to normal.
You win when the Mafia and all forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated.

Welcome, TreeHuggerPanda, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Pompie (vanilla townie). Gossip is fun, but it’s not worth your safety. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall. So you can once again gossip freely as you please.
You win when the Mafia and all forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated.

Welcome Celeboy to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Linda (vanilla townie). Your new outfit looks just stunning, if only your crush could see you; unfortunately the mafia have made it difficult for you to meet. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall in order to meet your lover once again.
You win when the Mafia and all forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated

Welcome, Zelda_8, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Anton (vanilla townie). Walking around Town is what you do best, although since the mafia have been around, you are rather fearful for your life. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that you may once again roam the Island as you please.
You win when the Mafia and all forces opposing Windfall Island have been eliminated

Welcome, Meego7, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Lenzo (vanilla townie). Nobody quite understands your love for photography; due to the recent mafia scare you are fearful to leave your home. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that you may once again resume your dreams in photography.

Welcome, Toboe, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Maggie (vanilla townie). Before you were kidnapped you were very poor. Since Miss Tetra bought you back to the Island you have become very rich through sales of Skull Necklaces. The mafia has made it hard on business. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that you may once sell these necklaces with ease.

Welcome, MikauIncarnate, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Tott (vanilla townie). You absolutely love to dance, rhythm flows through your soul, although since the mafia have been around, you are rather fearful for your life. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that you may once again dance till your heart is content.

Welcome, Deku Shroom, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Sam (vanilla townie). Sam and the Joyous Volunteer Association have been working hard to spread joy around the Island. Unfortunately the recent developments with the mafia have left the town feeling very down. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that everyone may once again feel joyful.

Welcome, Green Goron, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Doc Bandam (Town Doctor). Your skills in producing Chu-Chu potion are so powerful they are not matched by anyone else on Windfall Island. Each night you have the ability to select one player to target. If they are selected for a night kill they will be saved. You are allowed to protect the same person each night, but you may not protect yourself.

Welcome, Jedizora, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Mila (Town Thief –aka flavor cop). Your once lavish lifestyle is gone, ever since your father paid off Tetra for rescuing you, In an attempt to gain it all back you have resorted to a life of thievery. The recent mafia threats have encouraged you to use the items you obtain for good. Each night you may send me a PM of a person to target, in return you will receive an item that will help you in discovering their identity.
Please confirm in the sign-up thread that you have read and understood your role.

Welcome DracoMajora to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Joanna (mason), best friend to Potova. Because you two are such close friends you know that Potova is for sure the player, TheGreen. You and TheGreen can't PM or talk to each other outside of the thread
Please confirm in the sign-up thread that you have read and understood your role.

Welcome TheGreen, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Potova (mason), best friend to Joanna. Because you two are such close friends you know that Joanna is for sure the player, DracoMajora. You and DracoMajora can't PM or talk to each other outside of the thread

Welcome, Elfen, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Salvatore (vanilla townie). Salvatore is a hardworking man providing entertainment for the people of Windfall. Unfortunately the mafia scare has left business rather scarce . You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that business will once again be fruitful.

Welcome, Caeda, to Windfall Island Mafia. You are Dampa the Sailor (vanilla townie). Dampa owns the pigs of Windfall Island, However recently you have been very scared for your piggies well-being. The mafia get hungry once in a while, ya know! You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that your piggies can run around the island without the fear of being eaten.

Night Actions

Night 1
Mafia - DracoMajora
Doctor - Viral Maze
Thief - Zelda_8, received a WALKING SHOE

Night 2
Mafia - Jedizora
Doctor - MiakuIncarnate
Theif - dies

Night 3
Mafia - Zelda_8
Doctor - Pocket Asian

Night 4
Mafia - Viral Maze (blocked)
Doctor - Viral Maze

Night 5
Mafia - Viral Maze
Doctor - Illmatic

Night 6
Mafia - greengoron
Doctor - DIES

Flavors (for Thief investigation)

Ivan- Immune
Jin – KB Membership Card
Jun-Roberto - Photograph w/ KB friends
Jan- KB figurine
Doc Bandam – Chu Chu Jelly
Mila – N/A
Joanna – Friendship Bracelet
Potova – Friendship Bracelet
Zunari- Coat
Pompie - gossip stone
Linda- Receipt
Anton – Walking Shoe
Lenzo - Camera
Maggie- Skull Necklace
Salvatore - Pirate ship
Dampa the Sailor- Pig
Tott: Flavor- Leotard
Sam: Flavor – pedestal

Jedizora

:right:
For the record, I also investogated meego on night two, and got a camra.
EDIT: Modkill me. Whos modding the next one? I wouldn't mind modding one... I even have the perfect theme.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I just have to say... Meego and Panda... You guys made me lol so hard.

"She's scum!"

"No u!"

And you're both town. :D Also... You townies made a grave error trusting Pocket. You can NEVER trust someone without real, solid proof. I have to say, though, well played Pocky. :right: Quite brilliant.

Good job, guys!

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I just have to say... Meego and Panda... You guys made me lol so hard.

"She's scum!"

"No u!"

And you're both town. :D Also... You townies made a grave error trusting Pocket. You can NEVER trust someone without real, solid proof. I have to say, though, well played Pocky. :right: Quite brilliant.

Good job, guys!

I never would have guessed that the 3rd party was within the mafia. PA was pretty convincing and noone counter claimed so I figured he would be telling the truth.

Also I just realized that teh mafia were close to nightkilling me almost every night.:lol: Also I was wrong about Meego.

Jedizora

:right:
You did a lot better this time, as you managed to get all of the mafia into the unsure list.

lol, well that was fun. My first mafia game and I was the godfather. Thought for sure I was going to slip and get noticed a whole lot sooner than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom