• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Back to School.

Beeker

Wild Card
Have not recived my schedule yet. I should get it in a week or so. I'm going into grade 10 so I still have a lot of basics like Math and English to take. Oh and History this year. Great.

Don't want the classes; want to see friends. I start on September 7th.
Can agree with you there, it's what makes school fun. And really? You start on the 7th? What a coincidence! I do too!:D

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Ah, school... I remember school. I actually preferred being in school to having time off, because I felt directionless when school was out of session. I've felt that way ever since.

My half-brothers are starting school soon, and I'm excited for them. I hope they have joy in learning, and appreciate the possibilities that school presents. I wish that I'd taken advantage of more opportunities that school presented me with.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
This semester I'm taking

Animation I (FLAAASH 8D )
Advertising Design (Demographics, moving the eye around- Zzz Been there done that. Still looking forward to it a bit? )
Sketchbook (We have to drive around to places, so people please pray for the survival of my car. ; ~; )
Webdesign? (Maybe, still on the wait list... not much time left to wait though.)
Oceanography? (Need a natural science credit I have some chance of passing with a grade better than a D this time, kthnx.)
Tennis (Another Gen ED, more money I get to throw at the state funded monster that is my school.)

Start class tomorrow so... here's to me getting in my wait list classes!

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Wah. I'm starting school tomorrow. :( Sophomore year. :eek:

My schedule seems interesting this year...

First period: American History
Second period: Study Hall (only on Mondays and Wednesdays)/Biology lab (only on Tuesdays and Thursdays) I wonder about Friday.. 0.o
Third period: Biology
Fourth period: English 10
Fifth period: Band (whooooooo)
Lunch
Sixth period: Algebra 2/Geometry
Seventh period: French 2
Eighth period: Physical Education first semester, basic speech second semester (I suck at speeches T_T)

So...yeah. I'm sure this will be a fun year. :P

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Well I'm going to be a 9th grader, thats the year before "High School" so I have to do my best in all classes.
I'm also on a special math class, which means that I'm gonna learn like a 10th grader in math physics and I learn computers which usual 9th graders don't learn.
You guys can pick your classes? thats great, maybe this year ill have this option, I didn't have these options till now but I think I've heard something about 9th graders picking their classes.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
This semester I'm taking

Animation I (FLAAASH 8D )
Advertising Design (Demographics, moving the eye around- Zzz Been there done that. Still looking forward to it a bit? )
Sketchbook (We have to drive around to places, so people please pray for the survival of my car. ; ~; )
Webdesign? (Maybe, still on the wait list... not much time left to wait though.)
Oceanography? (Need a natural science credit I have some chance of passing with a grade better than a D this time, kthnx.)
Tennis (Another Gen ED, more money I get to throw at the state funded monster that is my school.)

Start class tomorrow so... here's to me getting in my wait list classes!

:puppy::puppy:I want your classes lol! with the exception of Oceanography and Tennis....maybe.:lol:

Anyway, my classes for this semester are:
*American History 2020-please let me pass this class!
*Child development-because I am a psychology major and this is a requirement, I guess?
*Astronomy & Lab- I hope this class doesn't result in me pulling my hair out.
*Social Work- RAGE! I didn't want this class. I wanted theater! But, this was the only course I could find, so I'll have to take it as an elective.

Oh yeah they're all online too.

Austin

Austin
(AP stands for "Advanced Placement", for those who don't know. It's essentially a college-level class.)

AP Chemistry
AP Government
AP Psychology
Physics
Precalculus
Economics
Film/Creative writing

I guess it looks like a lot, but in reality it won't be too bad. Since it's senior year I can more or less give up after I apply to colleges n' stuff.

This list is for Mondays
A= Geometrey 1A
B= Adv. Band
-Brunch
C= U.S History
D= Physical Science
-Lunch
-SSR (unless you have PE for E period)
E= P.E
F= English
You have a period that's entirely dedicated towards BRUNCH? That's so friggin' awesome!

Din Akera

Sniper
*Grumbles* Why on earth did you have to say that word. I start my third year of university in a couple weeks.
Taking:
Drama 279 - Stage to Screen
Genetics 270 - Bacterial DNA
Genetics 270 Lab
Forestry 100 - Intro to Forestry.

Should be fun ^^ I actually love school so. I just don't like the busy part.

Wah. I'm starting school tomorrow. :( Sophomore year. :eek:

My schedule seems interesting this year...

First period: American History
Second period: Study Hall (only on Mondays and Wednesdays)/Biology lab (only on Tuesdays and Thursdays) I wonder about Friday.. 0.o
Third period: Biology
Fourth period: English 10
Fifth period: Band (whooooooo)
Lunch
Sixth period: Algebra 2/Geometry
Seventh period: French 2
Eighth period: Physical Education first semester, basic speech second semester (I suck at speeches T_T)

So...yeah. I'm sure this will be a fun year. :P

PS - third period will be the best class you will EVER take. :D Let me know if you want any help. (I'm majoring in Bio. If you didn't guess that)

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I am attempting to be adventurous this semester.
I will be taking:
3rd-Year Field Studies Course - Which I have very little idea about what we'd actually be doing in it...
4th-Year Advanced Coastal Geomorphology - Which may prove to be a little difficult but I think it would also be a little bit fun as well.
3rd-Year Climatology - Uncertain at this point as the class may still be dropped for not having enough people, but I think this would be a great class.
1st-Year Russian - Just so I can attempt at speaking yet another language!

Meh... junior year... I'm going to be too busy to log in when it starts to pick up D=
I also had to get my schedule fixed, because it was whack >_>
I had Pre-Calculus twice on my schedule...
but anyways:

A-Day:
1st: Spanish III
2nd: AP U.S. History
3rd: Draw/Paint II

B-Day:
1st: Physics I
2nd: Team Sports II (used to be Pre-Calculus as well)
3rd: AP English Composition

Skinny (everyday): Pre Calculus

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Back to School Thread!

Are you going back to school this year?
Are you happy nervous or Excited?
When do you start school or have you already?
Maybe new Clothes?,
What's your back to school going to be like?
Personally, I start highschool and I don't want to go at all. ]:

~EDIT by Smitie: merged with back to school thread in General Discussion

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It's going to suck. It feels like if summer went by too quick. I'm going to be a sophomore on September 7th. We don't get to wear what we feel like we have to wear some crappy uniform. I missed my orientation and there's just something that makes me a little scared. And I also fear I won't have some of the same schedules as my best friends.

I'm 19, living in my moms basement, playin zelda, no school for meee!!!
Ya, that sounds bad, but I got a job, and Im in a band, trying to make it big, so ya. School is fun, you'll miss it!
I sound like my parents... but its true, school felt lame at the time, but you'll miss it... YOU'LL MISS IIIIIIT!

M

MegaLink

I have to go back to school on September 9th. Not very excited though, I do good in school but it is pretty boring unfortunately. Still a year before I start high school, and I really wish I could start high school now. Middle school is so more terrible. Gotta admit though, sorta looking forward to it, been boring around here all summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom