• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
What is going on... why are people trying to lynch our claimed cop?! Like seriously, calm down.
>implying the claim is even true

Really, people can't stand behind a role claim and assume that everyone is going to believe them.

Luna said:
And I don't think it's that big of a deal really... doctor keeps protecting Ventus night after night while she keeps investigating, eventually getting a guilty reading. :yes: Right? =/
No offense, but that's a stupid idea. The mafia will just target everyone BUT Ventus, so we'd be losing innocent Townies every night. What would we gain from that? Investigation results that could all just be innocent results? What if we lose our doc? What would we do then?

Luna said:
Then again, she could always be an unaware insane cop... or she's just lying.
:nod:

Luna said:
And let me get this straight.... TSter is scummy because he changed votes rapidly.... on Day 1.... when everything isn't really serious and everybody's joking... I think this is dumb.
Oh, you must be new at this as well. Someone who changes their votes rapidly is typically an indication that they're scum. They're looking for just about any potential lynches they can jump at.

Luna said:
And I don't really see an EVIDENT link between Draco and Madame o_O
It was something I brought up on Day 1, and then Madame turned up scum, so you can kind of see how I made the connection. ;)

Luna said:
In the meantime, where are you guys? Post more! Josh, HoT, Fused, and PK Flash
Josh doesn't give a damn, Luke's on vacation, Fused is focusing on Legacy (but that's no excuse), and Heroine is just... Idek what Heroine does tbqh.

I frankly don't give a damn about him. If he had an interesting role, he would be more active.

Heeeeey, no need for the language. I have an interesting role :((

What defines interesting? I know Josh hates being VT, but by that same token he'd also hate Mafia Goon because they simply don't do anything bar play like a VT. :rolleyes:

I do hate being a vanilla townie, but mafia goon is much better since I know who many people already are. I'd rather play against the town rather than for the town, which is why I'm so g-darn frustrated that I haven't been mafia in like eight games.

v

But at least as a Mafia Goon he can discuss who to kill, which is a hell of a lot more than a VT can do.

This is literally the way he plays every single game so there's no real way to tell.

That's not true.

Soooo....Atticus is Town, Ventus is scum, Johnny is probably scum, and Nicole I don't trust.

I'm going to look back on this at the end of the and see how i do.

Vote: Ventus

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Soooo....Atticus is Town, Ventus is scum, Johnny is probably scum, and Nicole I don't trust.
And how do you know Att is town? I mean by all means you can call me scum (which prolly you saying that you're Mafia :O) but how do you know Att is town? bc she's scumhunting? :O

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You seemed quite sure of that yourself earlier on. Are you now changing your opinion of her?

I am not changing my opinion of her; I believe her to be town and market her as such. What I want to know is, why is Josh saying she's town yet still voting for me - the guy who markets Att as town. ;p

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Also, *He ;p

My bad. ^^

>implying the claim is even true

Really, people can't stand behind a role claim and assume that everyone is going to believe them.

Ok, well if Ventus's claim is false, then her claim of YOU being town isn't valid anymore.

And I find this pretty ironic coming from you considering you hated everyone in Scrubs who didn't believe your softclaim. :lol: Not to bring other games into this...

No offense, but that's a stupid idea.

K. Just putting my thoughts out there....

Oh, you must be new at this as well. Someone who changes their votes rapidly is typically an indication that they're scum. They're looking for just about any potential lynches they can jump at.

-.- Mafia knows that one vote won't result in a lynch...

It was something I brought up on Day 1, and then Madame turned up scum, so you can kind of see how I made the connection. ;)

It's a long shot imo.

I want to roleclaim.

I'm probably going to regret it, but it feels necessary right now.

I am the Reggie :O

I am ITCHING to like this right now xD

If you guys want to lynch Ventus, go ahead... I think it's a risk.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am not changing my opinion of her; I believe her to be town and market her as such. What I want to know is, why is Josh saying she's town yet still voting for me - the guy who markets Att as town. ;p

Oh, that makes more sense.
But, I'm sure he has his reasons behind claiming you as scum.
Possibly because of the fact that you claim to be a cop. Why would you misclaim something like that unless you are scum?
But then again, you could be telling the truth.
But based solely on your roleclaim, you're either a kind of bad cop, or scum.

Subject to change, but for now:
Vote: Ventus

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm a bad cop. Hence why Att flipped out. She can't stand mistakes as we all know.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm a bad cop. Hence why Att flipped out. She can't stand mistakes as we all know.

She flipped out because you roleclaimed at that point, and for such an important role. So, basically, yes, bad cop.
Though, I'm sure she'd flip out even more if your claim was proven false. 'jsin

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Luna said:
Ok, well if Ventus's claim is false, then her claim of YOU being town isn't valid anymore.
*he

Not necessarily. I don't know how to explain this without it sounding somewhat confusing.

Luna said:
And I find this pretty ironic coming from you considering you hated everyone in Scrubs who didn't believe your softclaim. :lol: Not to bring other games into this...

First of all, I softclaimed a character, not a role. Secondly, I softclaimed, which wasn't even close to roleclaiming. Lastly, I was frustrated because everyone was accusing me of choosing someone off of Scrubs wiki as someone to softclaim with. Basically, they refused to listen to me up until Josh came along, and even up until Josh died.

Luna said:
-.- Mafia knows that one vote won't result in a lynch...
Uhm, yeah, I'm aware. That's why they're flip-floppy, to see which bandwagon they can join/which will lead to a majority first.

Luna said:
It's a long shot imo.
Do you have any better leads? If so, I'd like to hear them.

Luna said:
If you guys want to lynch Ventus, go ahead... I think it's a risk.
I'll take my chances.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I belive vens role claim less and less although the same thing happoned to golbi and he turned up town. Ven has this un tochable attitude about him but Id rather wait till the next day to lynch him to see what the mafia does.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I belive vens role claim less and less although the same thing happoned to golbi and he turned up town. Ven has this un tochable attitude about him but Id rather wait till the next day to lynch him to see what the mafia does.
^ Same. I strongly think we should leave Ventus alive, at least for the night. We'll see what happens over the night. If we're lucky, the mafia will target him and the doctor will save him. That way, if someone's protected... we'll know it's PROBABLY him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom