• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Same case with Josh. Only difference is that he led an attempted bandwagon against PK Flash Yesterday; thus, his chances of being scum--coupled with Today's inactivity--are pretty high, by my supposition.
How could PK Flash lead a bandwagon against PK Flash? :right:

Made very little substantial posts Yesterday, but you're now analyzing things pretty thoroughly. Despite the "laying low" on the previous Day, I'd like to think that you're Town due to the level of support.
Let's always not forget that she could be supporting Mafia all the same. :right:

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
musicfan said:
ALiT can the dreaming god be role blocked?

Yes.

Josh said:
Do people in this world actually use guns?

I wanted the night scenes to resemble traditional mafia so I used guns to prevent things from getting to confusing.

Current Vote Tally:

Ventus 1 (Atticus)
Pendio 1 (Nicole)
TSTer the Great 1 (musicfan)

Sorry if I missed any votes, but I'm a bit out of it right now.

The day ends on Tuesday, July 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Ok I want the roll blocker to roll block me un less they think Voiceless sounds like it would be a good thing.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Do you think they'd be clueless enough to vote together? I mean that seriously. The first rule of Mafia is don't vote together. I know Ventus is somewhat inexperienced but that would be a huge blunderhead move if he were Mafia. I think it's more likely that one of the middle voters is scum; they could easily hide behind those who started the bandwagon and those who hammered.

Lmfao, yes actually. It was the first day, and the entire notion of a no-lynch was rushed. I wouldn't be surprised if the first 3-4 people who voted for it were scum.

Nicole said:
Luna has done barely any scum hunting this entire time.
Yeah, neither have a lot of other people.

Nicole said:
Pendio has barely posted except to either agree with Raj or point out something unhelpful.
Noted, but you spoke a little too soon. ;)

Nicole said:
TSter is literally all over the place and I don't really know what to think of him.
Agreed, but he's still new at this, so I wouldn't right out call him scum.

Nicole said:
Vote: Pendio
And you're basing this off of the very little evidence you have? /lol

Nicole said:
I'd also like to kindly remind everyone that no one has batted an eye at Raj,
Do you really think everyone here is stupid enough not to take EVERYONE into account?

Nicole said:
I frankly don't give a damn about him. If he had an interesting role, he would be more active.

Nicole said:
PK Flash,
I think he went to LA for a week, so idk he'll be online or not.

Nicole said:
or myself. [Nicole]
You've been somewhat unhelpful throughout the game, so I'm not sure what to think of you.

I still believe Ventus is the best route to go for a lynch today. If we can't decide soon, then I would like to request an Extension.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I frankly don't give a damn about [Josh]. If he had an interesting role, he would be more active.
What defines interesting? I know Josh hates being VT, but by that same token he'd also hate Mafia Goon because they simply don't do anything bar play like a VT. :rolleyes:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
What defines interesting? I know Josh hates being VT, but by that same token he'd also hate Mafia Goon because they simply don't do anything bar play like a VT. :rolleyes:
But at least as a Mafia Goon he can discuss who to kill, which is a hell of a lot more than a VT can do. Interesting would mean he has some sort of power role, which it seems like he doesn't.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
gdi naga, GET OUTTA HERE YA STUPID POLAR BEAR DOG! (inb4 the actual user Naga comes in here)

TO THE SATOMOBILE

AWAAAAAAY!

tumblr_m3snuuOktp1r0rekjo1_400.gif

Pen

The game is on!
musicfan is the Dreaming God most likely, so I consider him irrelevant. That leaves TSter The Great and Ventus. Both definitely possible scum in my opinion.

FoS/IGMEOY: Ventus & musicfan

Scratch that FoS/IGMEOY. I meant this of course:

FoS/IGMEOY: Ventus & TSter The Great

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
But at least as a Mafia Goon he can discuss who to kill, which is a hell of a lot more than a VT can do. Interesting would mean he has some sort of power role, which it seems like he doesn't.

Seems legit. In any case, I can assure I'm *not* Mafia. Using my knowledge, seeing as Atticus is not guilty...I'll just have to run through another test.

Vote: Atticus

Why did I vote you just now?
1) I confirmed you as innocent and yet you're still running after me.
2) You voted for me simply because I said not to trust me. Like wtf at least bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom