• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm just going to sit back and cross my fingers that someone will counterclaim so I have a reason to push for a bandwagon on you. Honestly, your whole claim is ridiculous. If I was the Godfather, why would I push for a lynch on my Roleblocker on Day 1? What would I gain from that? Trust? Not everyone trusts me, even though Madame died during the night. She stuck out to me yesterday, and that's why I kept my vote on her. I wasn't the one who killed her, though. I'm assuming that was either third party or the Vig (if we have one).
Ofc you could get trust. Not people trusting you, but trusting your "HUNCHES".

This is exactly why you're a poor player, on my level even. You're pushing for a lynch on someone because they're a bad player, not because they're scummy. You will willingly lynch your cop. Are you an fukin gudfethur? Come on Att just hop off this silly pretend wagon and do some REAL scum hunting. Posting "LMFAO" every two messages isn't at all cool. BY THE WAY.

polar%20bear.jpg

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
One thing Darknut/Johnny Way not thar or pendio. They are arguably more experienced players the HoT Tster and Luna.
(also sorry luna about before, but seriously spelling can be a sensitive issue to some. Or at least to me.)

Well I never said I suspected Luna. I asked why you suspected her and also explained what I said when she questioned my mention of Pancake. Nothing more.

As far as Heroine, TSter, and Ventus, you're right, they are less experienced than Thar or Pendio. But Thar and Pendio haven't done much to actually make me as suspicious. I know they jumped on but TSter has been jumpy so far. Heroine, though her vote wasn't counted first because she didn't properly bold it, was the first to vote for the No-Lynch yesterday, and Ventus may have a meta of following the crowd, but that meta will always put me on edge in this type of game. Yes, following a crowd happens to a degree, but Ventus is usually the one to follow because it's easy and it's what everyone else wants, which is usually a scum tactic. Scum don't try to resist when they can get what they want. The only ones who do that usually are the more experienced players, though Pendio and Thar could be scum and know this, so they're mixing up their game possibly. I simply wanted to list the ones that stood out to me out of the 6 unconfirmed who voted for the No-Lynch.

Scum love no-lynches, and clearly Madame couldn't resist one and neither could Ventus.
That makes perfect sense to me. I haven't seen much of Ventus' play style, but he rushed right on board the No-Lynch wagon. It was almost like he was afraid of being suspected, and getting led to an eventual lynch. Of course, this makes sense to me whether you're Mafia or Town, though.

Atticus and TSter state it well there. Now obviously some caution must come with the territory since Mafia is a game of deception, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense. New scum will often play a "go with the flow" type of meta, because it's easy. I know I did that in my very first game when I was scum. Since it was a beginners game, it made it easy and I could pretend to scum hunt all I wanted.

Do you think they'd be clueless enough to vote together? I mean that seriously. The first rule of Mafia is don't vote together. I know Ventus is somewhat inexperienced but that would be a huge blunderhead move if he were Mafia. I think it's more likely that one of the middle voters is scum; they could easily hide behind those who started the bandwagon and those who hammered.

Luna has done barely any scum hunting this entire time.
Pedio has barely posted except to either agree with Raj or point out something unhelpful.
TSter is literally all over the place and I don't really know what to think of him.

Vote: Pendio

I'd also like to kindly remind everyone that no one has batted an eye at Raj, Josh, PK Flash, or myself.

You'd be surprised. Sometimes it's the best disguise because it shows that they'd be completely stupid if they were scum. At that point of course it turns into a WIFOM discussion so that reasoning can't be completely used to credit or discredit them as scum.

I'mma do a Gobli.

Guys, actuly am teh fukin Cop. Believe if you wish. Like I've been saying before, I fukin confirmed Atticus as not guilty so what're you gonna do? :)

gg Town

This is actually helpful. The scum no longer have the ability to block roles so the only way they can stop someone is killing them.

Ventus, if you are cop, I recommend you share all investigations while our doctor stays hidden and continues to protect him. If he's not cop, we should have our cop counter claim. Doing this we can find out exactly who is scum and lynch them with ease.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Okay so Ventus is just basically Dan all over again? Okay, then I want him lynched. Cop or not, he's useless to the Town if he's going to act like a dick. :/

[video=youtube;xzpndHtdl9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A[/video]

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I never thought of that so essentially it becomes follow the cop right unless ALiT already thought of this possibility and only let them target the same player every other day.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Okay so Ventus is just basically Dan all over again? Okay, then I want him lynched. Cop or not, he's useless to the Town if he's going to act like a dick. :/

I really don't see how CONFIRMING A ****ING TOWN is useless. Really Att think things through before you start shizzle. Like really. Cop is useless because he's acting like a dick? Not even Gobli was useless, he was just rude. So please gfy if you're gonna act like this. Your meta begs for practice.

Anyway, back to the real game and not hissy fits.I like where DH is going with having doc protect me. It's still good. Depending on where today leads, I will look into

Nicole
Dracomajora
or
TSter the Great

And also pray to God I don't get NKed by SK or Mafia. ;)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
He has a power role though If he cooperates with the town he can be a major asset to the town.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
He has a power role though If he cooperates with the town he can be a major asset to the town.

Which is what I'm doing. Atticus doesn't like when people do dumb moves though, so PLEASE follow her lynch everyone! After all her 'aggressive' meta pulls in good lynches! :)

Pen

The game is on!
Okay, then I want him lynched. Cop or not, he's useless to the Town if he's going to act like a dick. :/

As Johnny said though, we can use him to investigate the players while our Doctor protects Ventus. I think that was a good idea.

I also somewhat agree with Zorth and Zyphon...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"Follow the cop" is a broken strategy technically, so obviously the SK will limit that, but it helps us know who is really scum. Honestly, that claim was not ideal, but it doesn't destroy the town. I think Atticus is over reacting to it...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
>calls me the godfather
>calls me confirmed town

You're taking things WAY too seriously kiddo! For rizzle the gudfether thing was a JOKE. A joke. Once again, you are taking things WAY too seriously. So I made a dumb move. Do we not all make dumb moves? You sure as hell do, I sure as hell do (and just did), everyone does! Calm yer butt and take a glass of water.

And let's get back to the game. All I know is that you got Not Guilty. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom