• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ven is probs the cop? Or is just a **** disturber. Or both :P
I hope our doc is a powerful doc though.

Anyways, I'm thinking Draco and/or Tster are scum. As fun as lynching our claimed cop (if there is a real cop here, don't counter), or maybe going for another no-lynch would be, I think Draco or Tster should be our targets today. I think most of us can agree on that.

Tster because his flippity flop style.
Draco because his connection to Hollie yday.

I'll post a bigger post later bringing in quotes and what not (I just read the whole thread again, and can't be bothered to go through parts of it AGAIN for specific posts).

Vote: Tster

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
We all good? Yes? No? Maybe so? Okay, good.

Primary suspects:

Ventus (claiming Cop doesn't put you in the clear; voted for Pancake; voted for No-Lynch)
Heroine of Time (voted No-Lynch; generally inactive and unhelpful)
TSter (very flip-floppy with his voting; voted for Pancake; voted for No-Lynch)
Draco (evident connection with Madame; voted for Pancake)

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm really not seeing the evident connection between me and Hollie. The only instances brought up were her bandwagoning on Pancake quickly after me, and that picture she posted in response. What connections are you drawing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm really not seeing the evident connection between me and Hollie. The only instances brought up were her bandwagoning on Pancake quickly after me, and that picture she posted in response. What connections are you drawing?

Bro, because Hollie posted quickly after you, you must've been in cahoots with her. It's pure, unadulterated logic. [break]JUST KIDDING[/break]

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I really don't see how CONFIRMING A ****ING TOWN is useless. Really Att think things through before you start shizzle. Like really. Cop is useless because he's acting like a dick? Not even Gobli was useless, he was just rude. So please gfy if you're gonna act like this. Your meta begs for practice.
Now that you've claimed, the mafia is going to know who to kill. You had better hope that the Doctor will protect you, or you'll cost the Town a power role. I really hope that you understand that. The reason this is close to useless is because there's a high chance you could die tomorrow. If you had a guilty result, MAYBE I could understand it; you'd be taking down a mafia member with you, aside from the off-chance that there's a Miller or something. But with innocent, there's pretty much always the chance of godfather. Your investigation may have helped us a bit, but you could have been SO much more useful if you'd just kept this to yourself and waited until you got something that could REALLY help the Town, or use this as a last-ditch atempt to save yourself from a lynch. The Doctor could have saved another Townie this night, but now they'll probably be stuck protecting you, perhaps for the remainder of the game.

Kirino

Tatakae
Ventus won't die tonight. The Mafia won't go after him due to how high chances are that the Doctor will protect him, or they'll probably waste a nightkill. Unless there's a strongman, of course.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
All I know is that you got Not Guilty. :yes:

Are you absolutely 100% sure about this?

TSter (very flip-floppy with his voting; voted for Pancake; voted for No-Lynch)

I was the first to vote to Pancake, but that was a joke. His vote against me was apparently due to the fact that he was mad at me (nothing to do with the game), but my vote on him was solely due to his vote on me, which was in fact the very first vote of the game.

I joined the No-Lynch wagon because I initially thought it would be the safest way to go. I was admittedly wrong, which I realized after it had already reached a majority unfortunately.
I admit though that it was rather stupid of me to have jumped on the wagon so quickly. I should have explained more as to why exactly I chose to take that particular action.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
What the heck is with all the roleclaiming in this game? Not two Days in yet, and it's almost as if the non-scum players are willing to give their roles away at the slightest indication of them... Don't let the pressure get to you, guys.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
What is going on... why are people trying to lynch our claimed cop?! Like seriously, calm down.

And I don't think it's that big of a deal really... doctor keeps protecting Ventus night after night while she keeps investigating, eventually getting a guilty reading. :yes: Right? =/

Then again, she could always be an unaware insane cop... or she's just lying.

And let me get this straight.... TSter is scummy because he changed votes rapidly.... on Day 1.... when everything isn't really serious and everybody's joking... I think this is dumb.

And I don't really see an EVIDENT link between Draco and Madame o_O

In the meantime, where are you guys? Post more! Josh, HoT, Fused, and PK Flash

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
And I don't think it's that big of a deal really... doctor keeps protecting Ventus night after night while she keeps investigating, eventually getting a guilty reading. :yes: Right? =/

He :P

And let me get this straight.... TSter is scummy because he changed votes rapidly.... on Day 1.... when everything isn't really serious and everybody's joking... I think this is dumb.

Apparently, people take things very seriously in this game. Oh well, I already explained the votes that made me seem scummy, so we'll see what happens.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well considering this is ALIT's game, I wouldn't think he would make an anything bar a normal sane cop. Unless...we're playing Cops and Robbers? :O Also, *He ;p

One word: tryhard. ;p

And I don't really see an EVIDENT link between Draco and Madame o_O
I don't either. Someone said this a few pages back, but I don't think Mafia would post one after another. In this case, I'd assume Draco was simply messing around. I mean, EVERYONE who was on the Pancake wagon was messing around, of course. But still. I'll have to do some vestigating to see what comes up.

Nicole

luke is my wife
And you're basing this off of the very little evidence you have? /lol

wow wouldya look at that as soon as I voted for Pendio he started posting more maybe I actually had a reason behind the vote after all :cooky:

With that said, unvote

:facepalm: There were not enough votes on you to warrant an role claim if you have that power role.

He already had implied it about three times so I don't see why it matters now. I picked up his softclaim several pages back. I don't know why everyone is getting on his case now when he already softclaimed literally six pages ago.

You'd be surprised. Sometimes it's the best disguise because it shows that they'd be completely stupid if they were scum. At that point of course it turns into a WIFOM discussion so that reasoning can't be completely used to credit or discredit them as scum.

Of course, that's why I asked for an opinion on it rather than outright saying there's no way he could be scum.

Guys, cut it out. Stop being so rude to each other. It's only a game.

^^^

Do you really think everyone here is stupid enough not to take EVERYONE into account?

Except y'all only started talking about me when I brought it up. It's understandable not to take Josh or Luke into consideration, being inactive, but it's bad business to ignore people just because they haven't posted anything outright scummy. I don't have anything to hide, so I don't mind throwing myself into the spotlight.

I think our best bets lie in Draco, TSter, or Heroine. My money's on Heroine right now because she seems to be wanting to lie low and not call attention to herself. She also hasn't posted much. Heroine, I'd like to get your own ideas on whomever you think is scummy.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
One word: tryhard. ;p

reggie-3ds-whats-wrong-with-you-shiny-chin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom