• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMm i knew something like this would happen ): Thats what happened to me last time x.x eh oh wellz. Hmm Well i really dont see anything scummy or well i kinda do, but i dont wanna over think it...(Teachers always complain when i over think stuff x.x) Meeeh need more people to post.. Who so far has been inactive???
Go ahead. I'm all ears. Plus, what if it brings suspicion to you? I mean, you did say this:
Elfen said:
In my experience, and if the ppl saw me inthe first Mafia game I played I brought suspicion on me from thevery. Beginnin. That's why it is a hard vtell on voting g, especially if the way uouvare is you personality. Which bring ing. Suspension is a favorite for me.
Unless you do actually mean suspension. But that wouldn't make any sense.

Saying that you don't want to overthink things means you're being cautious. Which that totes contradicts what you said in that quote before.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
D: thats what im saying, i over think everything, and at teh end, i usually end up confusing people.... and the second quote you quoted, i was on my phone and uhh really couldnt do well on it. And yes im Cautious cause i dont want to bring things on me fully, i mean the last time i did that, 24 hours did not pass and i was lynched, not even a full day went buy! Well i was hyper and blah blah. Annd the reason i didnt vote, i couldnt cause i was at my dads and i dont go on the computer much and my phone is SLOW worse than dialup. But when i came back on sunday it was like 7 aND the person was already dead so yeah couldnt :/ But i really cant put my thoughts into the words i want them to form(Speech impediment has been really affecting me this past month) and yes it does affect my writing, basically my thought process >.< Sooo any one else care to talk. And again who are the inactive people, to lazy to get the people.

HMm i knew something like this would happen ): Thats what happened to me last time x.x eh oh wellz. Hmm Well i really dont see anything scummy or well i kinda do, but i dont wanna over think it...(Teachers always complain when i over think stuff x.x) Meeeh need more people to post.. Who so far has been inactive???

Well to answer your question, the two most inactive players on day one were TreeHuggerPanda and Zelda_8.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Erm, why are we listening to you? I find that suspicous as well, but you can't just call stuff like that, bro. And just to prove it

Unvote: Zelda_8
Vote: Toboe

EBWODP
Hammer, ftw.

I just wanted to get that before Illmatic could unvote :P

Also, Caeda is quite suspicious and she'd be a great candidate for someone to investigate or target or something, but Toboe is a good lead and there's no sense in forcing everyone to switch votes.

EBWODP

Oops, just saw that it was Viral who said no votes, but still.

>__________>
Toboe was a terrible lead. She commented on how RVS is bad. Recall JediZora said the same thing. As did Zelda_8 among others...

D: thats what im saying, i over think everything, and at teh end, i usually end up confusing people....

It is better to post what you're thinking than to not. It allows the town players to get a proper read on you.

FoS: TheGreen

Vote: Caeda

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
It is better to post what you're thinking than to not. It allows the town players to get a proper read on you.

True, but it would be invalid since people hace said it waayy ago.. Well one when The green said..
On the contrary he knows how good they are. Actually, it's quite scary, as one vote is enough to kill me. For saftey, I'll match Viral Maze's vote with one of my own to ensure that I shan't perish at the end of the day if no one else decides to vote.

Basically saying to avoid HIS life, he shouldnt vote, sure may be cautious but it would have been better just not to vote and see how things plan out after the day has past instead of trying to save your own skin, i mean its only day one. At least he hadnt done what i did... Sheesh ill never let that down >.<

And well most of the post (1-3) was basically discussing teh RVS and see how bad/good it is. Soo yeah.

Raindrop was very defending towards some of the things she said.
Alright I've been reading through all the posts so far and am not suspicious of anyone yet. But I'd like to make a note. BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU VOTE FOR. In the beginner game we lynched three townies and two townies were nightkilled because we weren't too careful of who we voted for. We don't want that to happen here. I think that there should ether be no lynch or we wait a while (until the last day of today) to vote.

Unvote: Toboe
FOS: Toboe

I think I'll just keep it at an FOS for now until I see her defense.

These are kind of sayign to me that she is still protective on the RVS buuut she was quick to Unvote tehn Fos same as THP, but THP, she really havent said anything at all to raise suspicion

soo blah there is my invalid stuff >.<

green goron

Best of the Gorons

As Gonzo said Treehugerpanda and zelda8 were the least active that are alive. Just remember that not all inactivities are scum. Many time inactivities are newbie townies that are scared that they will get lynched if they post something suspicious or lurkers could be power roles wanting to live

David

But you called me here...
~We interrupt your current game of Mafia to give you an important message from a game mentor~

Just want to say something about quotes in Mafia. It is always best to use the "Reply with Quote" and "Multiquote" options under each post. If you have a post that you want to include, click the button that looks like a quote box with a plus next to it. Click on that on all of the posts that you want to include, then on the last one, click "Reply With Quote." All of those posts will appear in the editor.

Utilizing these forum tools, in the future, will help keep the quotes valid and links to the actual post that you quoted, for others to verify. Anyway, you may continue.

~This message was brought to you by your game Mentor, Hero of Music.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Elfen: That's fine man. You could be 100% wrong, or 100% right, but your ideas are out there which is 100% a good thing.

Anyone have an idea as to why Mafia would kill Dracomajora?
He only had one post and voted for Green Goron... =/

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Many time inactivities are newbie townies that are scared that they will get lynched if they post something suspicious or lurkers could be power roles wanting to live

Uh, I wouldn't assume that. I've just been a bit busy and didn't want to post because of the terrible leads and how much it would actually contribute to the conversation.

Just remember that this is a beginner's game. People are more likely to slip up more often because of inexperience. Ignore the weird wordings of the posts and try to get the actual message of the posts and look at other posts to see if they are contradicting themselves. That's usually how I pinpoint scum, but it hasn't proven to be a good way yet=\

Kirino

Tatakae
Crap. I'm dead. Good luck townies. Oh yeah, and the other mason is-*shot by mafia*

EDIT: I broke the rules.:P

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Well to answer your question, the two most inactive players on day one were TreeHuggerPanda and Zelda_8.

Actually that's not true. The most inactive players on day one were the ones that didn't post at all, like me. But in my defense, I was doing something all day. Now that I'm here, I agree with jedizora that Zelda8 is innocent. The overanalysis post in question from last game seems a lot more centered on specific people, whereas the one in this game is mainly pointing out things about everybody. That's just my take anyway.

Jedizora

:right:
Based on the results of last night, we eather have a serial killer and a roleblocker that blocked the mafia or the Sk, or no serial killer, or a docter and SK.I Don't have any body in mind for lynching Currently.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ok we made a bad lynch, and lost a townie in the night but we can still look at the reasons why Draco was killed, who voted for Toboe and what were their reasons for voting. We can also look at the people who voted no lynch and the people who didn't vote at all. Right now I don't have any (big) suspicions but I will be looking through posts throughout the "day".

Actually that's not true. The most inactive players on day one were the ones that didn't post at all, like me. But in my defense, I was doing something all day. Now that I'm here, I agree with jedizora that Zelda8 is innocent. The overanalysis post in question from last game seems a lot more centered on specific people, whereas the one in this game is mainly pointing out things about everybody. That's just my take anyway.

=.= You're lucky you slipped through my radar. If you don't stick to the activity limit from here on out you will be modkilled. This warning goes for everyone. 3 posts per day period, or 1 vote post. I hate to sound unsympathetic, but if you are too busy to play the game, then you make it worse on everyone else. you can always join in on a later game when you have the time to commit. Day 1 lasted 5 solar days, plenty of time for you to browse for 5 minutes and make an educated vote post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom