• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's it... That's right... Surround me... Hit me... Kill me! You're playing into my hands my dear boys! I'm not even the real Jackal, just a clone here to distract you. So go on, take me out! I do so love to be taken out. Where too? I hope you picked a fancy restaurant! Hahaha, I'm such a kidder. Well all right, get on with it. Just make sure you give the real Jackal a good show. He's watching from that security camera right over there. HA! Made you look."

As this Jackal is defeated, somewhere, elsewhere, in the Jackal's secret lair, a new one rises from his Regeneration Pod.

jackal regen.jpg

"Everything's going according to plan -- HAHAHAHAHA!!"

DAY 7: Final Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (7): Aaarrrgh, Hapi, 15377, Scarlet Spider, Ragnarokio, Silverfish, Silverfish
Silverfish (3): Storm, Spider-Man, Killjoy
Tevish Szat (1): Captan Lunch

With 7 votes against him, Spiritual Mask Salesman reached his Threshold and has been Lynched. He was the Mafia Aligned criminal cloning mastermind, The Jackal!

Oh no! Spiritual Mask Salesman has Regenerated and returned to the Active player pool.

Not Voting (5): Rubik, Freddeh, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Paranoid King Paranoid King

With 15 available votes, it takes 8 votes to reach a Majority. Spiritual Mask Salesman was at Majority -1 when he was Lynched.

It is now Night 7. The Night 7 Deadline is set for August 17th at 11:30 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

Mod Note: This vote count was a headache to make with a lot of abilities interacting to get it here. If it looks like I made a mistake, I probably did, please PM me and let me know. Except when it comes to SMS's Threshold. I definitely did not make a mistake there.

So I'm guessing that deaths may permanently reduce Jackal's threshold and he'll die for real if his threshold is 0? I think the numbers would kinda work out.

That seems kinda rough. It'll be interesting to see if my threat analysis is adjusted tomorrow, or if everyone (minus any night deaths) being alive means it's unchanged.

No matter what's true, it's interesting that even with regeneration he was listed as the #1 target for town to get dead. I'm still trying to figure out how to best interpret my own abilities here.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yo, Aaarrrgh here. Just pointing out that the information that Jackal is the character Town would benefit the most from killing does not necessarily mean that he is the one they should kill first. He is the Big Bad Evil Guy, of course it would greatly help town if he was dead. But we have to consider the fact that knowing the best case scenario doesn't always mean having the resources to achieve it. It could be that Zinger just gave you the magical Christmasland answers, not the pragmatic ones.

Yo, Aaarrrgh here. Just pointing out that the information that Jackal is the character Town would benefit the most from killing does not necessarily mean that he is the one they should kill first. He is the Big Bad Evil Guy, of course it would greatly help town if he was dead. But we have to consider the fact that knowing the best case scenario doesn't always mean having the resources to achieve it. It could be that Zinger just gave you the magical Christmasland answers, not the pragmatic ones.

Yeah, SMS the one that needs to die, and he WILL die eventually.

I think CL is BSing about his lives too, though that's more of a hunch.

Also I have bad news of great import: Rag was lying about returning as Town, she's definitely mafia again as Lady Ock. Truce Rubik/Silver? Town is not in a good way at this point between Tevish flipping, Rag flipping, and spiders flipping anyway. You may be the only two true town left.

"What do we do now, Spider-Man?" A beleaguered and weary citizen says to their amazing hero.

"Now?... We run... New York's not safe anymore." As if on cue, the equally weary superhero turns to the horizon to see his nemesis, The Jackal, coming over the hill with an army of his own Spider-Men clones, ready to conquer the city and/or kill anyone who stands in their way.

army-of-spiders-jpg.44463

Say hello to the Spider-Legion

Things look bleak. But to borrow a line from a rival brand's superhero movie franchise, the night is darkest before the dawn. Maybe, just maybe, the Town still has a shrivel of hope left up their sleeves... Either that or they really should be running...

I guess we're about to find out!

IT IS NOW DAY 8

The Day 8 Deadline is set for 52 hours from now, on August 20th at 1:15 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

As requested, a Post #3 "Game Status" hyperlink.

Attachments

• Army of Spiders.jpg
    Army of Spiders.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom